Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

For newbie they should feel happy if a broker giving them bonus, it is a good chance to increase your purchase power. The same thing applied to other traders who are non newbie, even maybe this is quite small compared to their total earning per trading i think they will accept it without any problem.

I think so, we can start trading without having to make deposit with  bonus. But we must try to maximize bonus as well as possible to teach us to be better trader. In TenkoFx, traders also can start trading with small amount. Although there is no deposit bonus, we can start trading with own money

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

• 1 month later...

As long as you can make profit i think that is not even matter from where you got a bonus isn't it? Even if you don't have any bonus then you make profit it is the best, but what i want to emphasize here is if you need a bonus then just grab before it lost, if you need it use it wisely, but if you don't just ignore it.

The idea is right when you are able to profit. In that case we can use any kind of bonus to make real money. Brokers are offering many promotions these days and we can use these free bonus to practice some things.

If i want to be honest i really want but usually if not most cases that bonus from broker is just for promotion and usually has a lot of restriction, with that thing it will be hard for people to use fully these bonus, i don't hope that bonus will be withdrawable but at least it could be traded without any or few restriction only.

If i want to be honest i really want but usually if not most cases that bonus from broker is just for promotion and usually has a lot of restriction, with that thing it will be hard for people to use fully these bonus, i don't hope that bonus will be withdrawable but at least it could be traded without any or few restriction only.

Yes, bonus can be used as additional margin and can be used to hold minus position is really helpful. But not all brokers which provide bonus have same terms and conditions for bonus.

bonus is very useful for traders because of the bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex has a high level of risk that we need to use the bonus properly. The instaforex we can get a deposit bonus of 30% is beneficial for traders

bonus is very useful for traders because of the bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex has a high level of risk that we need to use the bonus properly. The instaforex we can get a deposit bonus of 30% is beneficial for traders

Bonus is even so tempting that no one wants to avoid it but is it really something everyone can utilize well. that is where the main quest is and if a trader looks at a way to earn from the market, then learning should be his firs target as it is the main thing that leads to gains.

• 4 weeks later...

Trading by using the welcome bonus or bonuses will provide added value to deposit funds. I now use the promotional campaign "50$ Special bonus" on the broker that I use is TICKMILL. This bonus can be withhdraw if we have trade in 10 Lot

Well, $50 bonus is no small money and it's not something that comes always.I also think that it is one thing to have a bonus and another thing is to utilize the bonus well because there are those who can just waste the whole bonus just like that without any meaningful thing to show for it.

• 2 weeks later...

No small money for small traders who may have around hundred dollars or euro as the total capital, but that is small amount for trader that has capital at around 4 digit or 5 digits for small traders they would love the bonus but for big traders that kind of bonus will make their broker looks like dealing desk one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bonus of brokers is very useful for traders, for that we need to use bonus so well that it would be very beneficial for us. therefore we need to use the bonus well, and always use  MM and RM well

it would be better if we take our time to read and understand the meaning first before taking bonuses or promotions offered broker. In addition to getting more exercise or try performance of the broker,  no deposit bonuses ist better than trading using our own money before we really ready to put our own money in the risk. Trading by using the welcome bonus or bonuses will provide added value to deposit funds. I now use the promotional campaign "Summer Bonus" on the broker that I use is TICKMILL

it would be better if we take our time to read and understand the meaning first before taking bonuses or promotions offered broker. In addition to getting more exercise or try performance of the broker,  no deposit bonuses ist better than trading using our own money before we really ready to put our own money in the risk. Trading by using the welcome bonus or bonuses will provide added value to deposit funds. I now use the promotional campaign "Summer Bonus" on the broker that I use is TICKMILL

Bonus in a broker will help us if we can trade wisely in forex trading. Welcome bonus or deposit bonus, both are helpful. But when we trade with emotion, we will not get the advantages of forex trading

The brokers are always looking for ways by which they can get more traders and that is the main reason why there is the need for them to run such promo where they give bonuses. This thing attracts many traders and it is also the main reason why there are some other traders who are joining the business because there is something to attract them and give them a chance to earn well.

@gaban Nope it is you as trader who will allow yourself to trade with the maximum. I know that we need capital but it is useless with trader who cannot make even single worthy profit. I think you should keep focusing yourself rather than wanting to get more bonus from broker, i bet that worth it!

@gaban Nope it is you as trader who will allow yourself to trade with the maximum. I know that we need capital but it is useless with trader who cannot make even single worthy profit. I think you should keep focusing yourself rather than wanting to get more bonus from broker, i bet that worth it!

That is right and that is also why it is right for one not to even waste the bonus. Bonuses are meant to kickstart the trader's trading career but there are so many traders who misuse that opportunity and they end up in huge losses at the end of the day. Some are even less concerned about how they can manage their trades in other to make something from it.

Honestly speaking I am not required to have any bonus because I have enough knowledge and experience. I always give priority to that since that is something that can turn even few dollars into massive amount, but if we are not having that then even 1000% bonus is useless, I am getting this education from FMbinary broker since they have whole setup of education while they even have 100% bonus to help me out massively and I am able to trade smoothly.

yes of course everyone is interested and need bonus of brokers, traders often enter the contest in order to get the prize. The prize can be used as initial capital for trading, the advantage is with the bonus we did not have to trade using their own money.

yes of course everyone is interested and need bonus of brokers, traders often enter the contest in order to get the prize. The prize can be used as initial capital for trading, the advantage is with the bonus we did not have to trade using their own money.

• 5 weeks later...

Now day’s life is almost impossible without bonuses or added advantage. It was unheard of 9-10 years, but now the first question you will find beginner asking is whether broker is offering bonuses or not, it is the reason why now bonuses is no longer seen as luxury instead it is seen as a necessity thing of life of traders. It is the reason why OctaFX broker is so highly rated, it is type of company which completely understand this mindset and that’s why they offer bonus that is use able and beneficial unlike other companies where we only find bonuses as show piece which is something really bad because that makes no difference in traders like we just find it useless.