Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

It is definitely good to have extra stuff on the plate, but my worry is that people have started putting it into necessary instead of luxury. There is no problem in doing that, but the thing is that because that we leave out regulation and all such real necessary stuff into luxuries which eventually hurt us badly. So the top thing is regulation and everything else then. I work with OctaFX which got 50% deposit bonus, but for me this is good only because they are licensed by FCA and also ECN Company.

• 3 weeks later...

To tell the truth, I don't know if I could have traded were it not for the FreshForex $1000 no deposit. With this bonus, I began an active trading. So as much as I would like to say real money is good, bonuses are also very good, they give you a risk free trading environment, you can perfect you trading skills and no cost at all, without emotions at all!

• 4 weeks later...

To tell the truth, I don't know if I could have traded were it not for the  $1000 no deposit. With this bonus, I began an active trading. So as much as I would like to say real money is good, bonuses are also very good, they give you a risk free trading environment, you can perfect you trading skills and no cost at all, without emotions at all!

Make use of bonuses to be able to facilitate the trading it is very helpfull, because indeed with we can master the workings and the management of capital well, then the bonus can we manage well and easily in reaching the profits

Because there is no harm that traders take advantage of bonuses and also the facilities of forexmart brokers. Because of the bonus also traders can practice trading well, and also can train risks and capital well, so the real account can run his trading with a comfortable

Because there is no harm that traders take advantage of bonuses and also the facilities of forexmart brokers. Because of the bonus also traders can practice trading well, and also can train risks and capital well, so the real account can run his trading with a comfortable

eventually depending with each trader, if they using bonus that offered also this is good because can making strong power of margin and we can learn trading strategy with free because using bonus also making enjoy on trading, we can using bonus to improve strategy trading and if we can making good profit hence will help much on trading

eventually depending with each trader, if they using bonus that offered also this is good because can making strong power of margin and we can learn trading strategy with free because using bonus also making enjoy on trading, we can using bonus to improve strategy trading and if we can making good profit hence will help much on trading

I have spent considerable time in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market and I have had frustrating experience with majority of online platforms that I have come across. I was quite cautious when I approached FXB Trading and I was doubtful of achieving quality results; All I can say now is that my fears were totally unfounded as joining them is one of the best things that has happened as it has made trading very easy for me. Its platform, which is color coordinated

I have spent considerable time in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market and I have had frustrating experience with majority of online platforms that I have come across. I was quite cautious when I approached FXB Trading and I was doubtful of achieving quality results; All I can say now is that my fears were totally unfounded as joining them is one of the best things that has happened as it has made trading very easy for me. Its platform, which is color coordinated

I am never trade on CFD but still often trade on forex with choose pair major as instrument trading, I think CFD also has risk and similar with forex trading on pair major, but if we can analyze the trend market with high accuracy hence will get easiness to making profit on trading and forex business is education investment which not always we can making profit on trading

I am never trade on CFD but still often trade on forex with choose pair major as instrument trading, I think CFD also has risk and similar with forex trading on pair major, but if we can analyze the trend market with high accuracy hence will get easiness to making profit on trading and forex business is education investment which not always we can making profit on trading

Agree ndan, but it is determined by the trader itself how great the ability and effort it has, because everything can be easy as long as we can master it well how it works, so learn and understand how to work is one thing we must maximize well

Agree ndan, but it is determined by the trader itself how great the ability and effort it has, because everything can be easy as long as we can master it well how it works, so learn and understand how to work is one thing we must maximize well

Will feel easy to run the trade if the trader has been controlling and controlling his trades properly and then, traders must always learn to understand and know how to work his trade well, so gradually can understand it well, and can make it easier to run trading in the account Real with comfort.

If we have real bonus that would be good, the trading would be easier but that is only when we have it, In fact bonus must be coming with something as expense and usually is when you invest such a huge sum of money. I rarely see a credible broker offered bonus for us but once they did it, then it won't have any hidden terms.

• 3 weeks later...

From my experience as a trader, Yes I need. Bonus from a broker in order for me to start trading without using my own funds. It is also to prevent me from taking risk in a forex market by using the bonus as my trading capital. In fact bonuses such as $2017 are the best for traders

From my experience as a trader, Yes I need. Bonus from a broker in order for me to start trading without using my own funds. It is also to prevent me from taking risk in a forex market by using the bonus as my trading capital. In fact are the best for traders

The experience we have then it will be very easy for us to run it and can master every way of working, so understand and learn as well as possible to be able to maximize every way to work properly, and make our business more successful

From my experience as a trader, Yes I need. Bonus from a broker in order for me to start trading without using my own funds. It is also to prevent me from taking risk in a forex market by using the bonus as my trading capital. In fact bonuses such as $2017 are the best for traders

The experience we have then it will be very easy for us to run it and can master every way of working, so understand and learn as well as possible to be able to maximize every way to work properly, and make our business more successful

Who doesn't want bonus? Bonus is great that will give us more chance to survive, that will help us a lot, will make us happy beacause more additional money. Even i must admit that big players doesn't care too much but the effect of bonus for small to mid size trader is big enough that for one case may lift their overall earning.

Who doesn't want bonus? Bonus is great that will give us more chance to survive, that will help us a lot, will make us happy beacause more additional money. Even i must admit that big players doesn't care too much but the effect of bonus for small to mid size trader is big enough that for one case may lift their overall earning.

We should be able to take advantage of every facility and services provided by the broker to facilitate us in trading easily, and indeed with us can manage and control femanfaatannya well it will be very easy in reaching the benefits

You can buy stocks only through a member of stock exchange. They charge small fee for this and are therefore technically a broker. If you do it online through a bank then that bank becomes a broker.

You can invest in Mutual Funds directly though by simply logging on to the website of the concerned AUM

We should be able to take advantage of every facility and services provided by the broker to facilitate us in trading easily, and indeed with us can manage and control femanfaatannya well it will be very easy in reaching the benefits

That is why we should take the bonus as long as that bonu doesn't contain any hidden rules. With the bonus we can extend our trading into the more profitable one and change our way to trade. But i think if the bonus is too small just take it as additional capital. Usually big broker offers bonus from deposit ranging from $1000 deposit -$10000 deposit.

• 1 month later...

Not really, I don’t think it’s necessary to have bonus, but any broker is good and reliable then we will always feel good with them with or without bonuses. I feel that’s really the most important aspect for any individual to look at. I believe it is irrelevant whether we have bonuses available or not, if the security is there then everything else matter; it’s a lot easier with broker like OctaFX who are licensed by FCA and have smooth trading platform in cTrader.

To tell the truth, when I started Forex trading as a career, I needed a bonus to start trading in forex market but now I have up to 600USD in my trading account with FreshForex and i got all this through writing Finance and finance related articles, it is where I get all my trading credit to be on the safe and good side 

To tell the truth, when I started Forex trading as a career, I needed a bonus to start trading in forex market but now I have up to 600USD in my trading account with FreshForex and i got all this through writing Finance and finance related articles, it is where I get all my trading credit to be on the safe and good side 

Take advantage of the existing broker, such as facilities and promotions provided to make it easy to run it, and we must really be able to manage and control it properly

Take advantage of the existing broker, such as facilities and promotions provided to make it easy to run it, and we must really be able to manage and control it properly

I started using the FXB Trading site a few months ago and had no difficulty with the platform it offered. Compared to some other trading sites, there is no weakness here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms.

I started using the FXB Trading site a few months ago and had no difficulty with the platform it offered. Compared to some other trading sites, there is no weakness here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms.

And indeed as long as we can memhamai how the broker work well then it will be very easy to run it, so understand and learn as well as possible to be able to generate good profits and make trading more successful

When I started trading on the CFD market, I felt that I was lost and I would always be a beginner. I am not at all familiar with this aspect of trading in this competitive market. I made some mistakes and consequently suffered losses. I even considered stopping before plugging in FXB Trading. The documents and tools provided on this website are like a life saver for me. I am now trading with confidence and confidence.