Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

TenkoFx

Hello Dear,

According to you, are very necessary deposit bonuses by a trader?

What kind of bonuses you choose

I myself chose 20% cash deposit bonus from TenkoFx because of several factors

No unrealistically strict conditions, just trade and nothing more!

- Extra cash deposit is counted into the balance during Margin Call and Stop Out calculation!

- In case the amount of a client’s own funds becomes less than the bonus size – bonus will not be cancelled!

• Downvote 8

• 1 month later...

I need a bonus from brokers because this thing will help the newbie traders to start trading without their own investment. It is good for the traders to be able to take advantage of the bonus that the brokers are giving in other to be able to make profit from it. This thing will help them not to risk their own money.

• 2 weeks later...

I need a bonus from brokers because this thing will help the newbie traders to start trading without their own investment. It is good for the traders to be able to take advantage of the bonus that the brokers are giving in other to be able to make profit from it. This thing will help them not to risk their own money.

Yeah, bonus will help us. That's why we must use bonus as well as possible. In TenkoFx, trader can get $10 and win $5000 if we follow promo from this broker. "Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000" is the promo. Beside bonus, i think the trading condition which provide by broker also must be used as well as possible.

This is not a story I think even me I need a bonus because its give us power and ability to trade and earn something good from here which is really the best this will give you access frelly but you need to work very hard to get what you want after the bonus have been given

This is not a story I think even me I need a bonus because its give us power and ability to trade and earn something good from here which is really the best this will give you access frelly but you need to work very hard to get what you want after the bonus have been given

Everbody need a bonus to trade in the forex so you dont expect when a trader is been given a bunos and you think that you can reject such bunos that is not possible is like rejecting free money in here so I even need more and more in my broker account

i need forex money so there is nothing to fear about this the traders that want to succeed in this market must always work hard to gain their desire limit of succees as well.

I need bunos to help me improve and increase my personal margine to trade with more bunos means higher margine

That is good even me I have a broker and the first money which I got from forex was a broker from the bunos which they gave to me and I was much more satisfy with that;.

Bonus help us to get much more profit and start trading within a short time

Virtually everyone would need a bonus from a broker and take advantage of it to make profit. Brokers offer traders a chance to start up trading and to make something good out of the broker's free offer. Frankly speaking, those credits that brokers offer go a long way to provide traders a chance and an opportunity to start earning without their own investment.

I personally need a bonus to start trading in forex market but now I have upt o 1k dollar in my trading account with instafx and i got all this through posting on forum it is wher I get all my trading credit to be on the safe and good side

yes, I need a bonus from brokers. technically, I has no money to conduct trading. but since some brokers offering bonus posting, I has chance to fill my trading account with capital. not it not withdrawable, at least, I has margin to be risked on trading. I think will be better if Tenko provide bonus posting too besides bonus deposit.

I like more of the continous bonuses which brokers offer like the deposit bonus because this seems to interest me more than the one time bonus. It makes you have an additional capital to whatever capital you already had in your account and you can make profit with it as though you traded with your capital.

I've to possess a reward from brokers for your essential motive why this topic will help the beginner traders to start on investing without having their extremely particular expense final decision. It is good for that traders so that you can take full advantage of the reward which the brokers are delivering in other so as to make enjoy the main advantages of it. 

• 2 months later...

Sure, it is a motivator on its own. There are so many things that a broker would do to encourage traders to trade, this is one of them. It is one reason some brokers retain their clients and why some keep getting yet even more. Everybody want to negotiate with the one that will give them bonus.

traders need a bonuses since they are has lack capital. they are take advantage from forums bonuses and trading contest prizes. however, since difficult to win trading contest, better if newbies take advantage from forum bonuses. not necessary to join trading contest till they are did good in training and become a skilled trader.

Even those that have and would want to share their knowledge, at the same time, also take advantage of the credits the broker offer in form of posting bonuses can take that. Mainly, brokers do this to provide their customers with a good thing to be joyful over.

traders need a bonus when they are has lack knowledge and experience. when traders realize the way to perform proper analysis, they'll able to generate good trading decision. bonuses is just loan money, traders able to withdraw the profit or not, its depend on their skills. 

I need a bonus from a broker and it is the bonus the broker do give that makes people to create account with them. These bonus is what helps a trader to start trading in the forex business when he or she is not having enough trading capital to start.

@stekin, well, not always. There are brokers who have achieved something reasonable over a period of time. They have been in this business for so long and they posses the skills as well. These set of brokers tend to attract the attention of traders even more.

I need a bonus from a broker and it is the bonus the broker do give that makes people to create account with them. These bonus is what helps a trader to start trading in the forex business when he or she is not having enough trading capital to start.

It can help trader but no deposit bonus is also thing that broker use to attract traders to trade with them. We also must read the term if we take bonus from a broker. I also get bonus from TenkoFx, but it's deposit bonus. Although we must make deposit first to trade in forex, but it's very helpful.