Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Guide on choosing a forex broker

Aikhen

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of service the broker offers goes beyond the benefits or the bonuses. The trader should always look at the possibility of the broker remaining for a long time to come rather than a broker that will come today and go tomorrow. There are brokers who are not really that serious for business and they have little or no reason to trade.

• 9 months later...

I think the best guide in selection of a broker is to look for stability as that will lead us better chance of making profits and also we must have a broker that has clear record / history. I am at the moment trading with OctaFX broker; it is one of the finest and most stable companies. They are also regulated and true ECN broker, so that give us excellent chance of making profits which will make us successful without any worry.

Select appropriate to your needs with having a list of forex brokers. After that you should check each, and then note its services. If you do not find the service or offer that suits your needs, then look for another forex broker agent. Also check the office address and a contact address or support, more complete (email, phone, fax, chat, etc.) the better of course.

well, if we are has good understanding regarding with brokers, we will choose to join on reputable and regulated brokers. if we are has big capital, those brokers will offering segregated account. our main principal will be safe though brokers going down or bankrupt.

Of course, we will choose reliable broker for trading in forex then we will get convenience when trading. Try to use demo account to test a broker.

Choosing a broker is not easy, other than the regulations we must see whether the broker has other facilities such as, whether the broker has offices in countries with AAA status? or whether the broker has rules that seem absurd. Choosing a realiable broker needs time but worthed for your career as forex trader.

require to read reviews in order to point out the best and suitable brokers. or ask seniors guidance. personally, i advice to join on brokers which has been reputable and being regulated, especially when they are has FSA and NFA license. shows that they are prepared with big capital, and does not easy to be going down.

• 1 month later...

require to read reviews in order to point out the best and suitable brokers. or ask seniors guidance. personally, i advice to join on brokers which has been reputable and being regulated, especially when they are has FSA and NFA license. shows that they are prepared with big capital, and does not easy to be going down.

But please note this thing that review that you read could be another fake review that made for scamming purpose or to hurt their competitor. This is really bad for you if you don't know how to differentiate which is right and wrong. Some fake review looks so real. I use review as the third layer when i want to search a good broker.

It is a wonderful thread for choosing the write broker for trading. Every newbie will get benefit from this guide. Because having a professional broker, is important for earning profit from forex. Every newbie must refer to this guide and choose the right forex broker for his/ her trading.

Of course, if we can get the right broker for trading,we will be able to feel comfort when trading, we can be more focus and surely, facility from broker also must be maximized

Yes with that trading is like the most comfortable thing we can do and we don't have to worry with our own trading. When choosing a forex broker we should be able obtain the best information we could got, not all forex broker is good but there are plenty of them that are credible and well regulated.

As for guiding anyone I will just list down few things that are necessary to check when picking the broker. Firstly we must look for regulation and then reputation as getting both is the perfect thing. I found all of these with my broker Nova FX, it is regulated and also high on quality with massive 111% bonus on offer for deposit and their customer service is wonderful with been available 24 hours throughout the whole week (business days) so that really help us greatly.

As for guiding anyone I will just list down few things that are necessary to check when picking the broker. Firstly we must look for regulation and then reputation as getting both is the perfect thing. I found all of these with my broker Nova FX, it is regulated and also high on quality with massive 111% bonus on offer for deposit and their customer service is wonderful with been available 24 hours throughout the whole week (business days) so that really help us greatly.

Regulation, Costumer Service, Payment processor that they accepted, Their system( DD or NDD), Real Office(not virtual one) and some others. The more of those i said are strict and reputable then you don't have to worry your broker is 97% safe in long term.

Yes with that trading is like the most comfortable thing we can do and we don't have to worry with our own trading. When choosing a forex broker we should be able obtain the best information we could got, not all forex broker is good but there are plenty of them that are credible and well regulated.

We must try to choose the right broker for trading in forex. Try to maximize forex forums to get information which is good broker for trading. As a trader, do not forget that using demo account to test a broker, whether we are suitable with their trading condition or not.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

I am also a newbie only so it’s not possible for me to guide anyone but one thing is sure that we should never go with instinct when it comes to selection of the broker as it’s such a crucial aspect of trading. I leave selection of my broker to http://www.optionsbee.com/binary-options-strategy.html, it’s the best site for selection of the option binary broker that I love to do. It has full and honest review and we can find all the pro and cons of the brokers that mostly we are not aware of so after that we can decide if it’s suitable or not.

We must try to choose the right broker for trading in forex. Try to maximize forex forums to get information which is good broker for trading. As a trader, do not forget that using demo account to test a broker, whether we are suitable with their trading condition or not.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

This is guide to choose broker and i think demo account is not one of that, we can easily trade well in demo account but when change it to real account the reality will be so much different more than we can imagine. Also some informations that i shared here should be quite useful for many traders, isn't it?

My guide is simple to believe in what you see not in what you hear or read as there are too many scammers out there so I believe in doing everything practically and that’s why I first test a broker with their demo account and if things are good then I begin with real account and with OctaFX broker everything is just so perfect as I have tested them on demo account and now with real it’s even better for me.

in choosing a broker we have to be careful because many brokers who scam, we can use a demo account to determine the performance of the broker, so that we will be able to right  broker or by trying many ask with professional traders

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

To choose a broker, we must make sure that bonus has good credibility. There are many trader who are satisfied with their services. If there is trader who want to test TenkoFx for trading, we can use cent account using small amount.

dear if we are nes in the forex work then first we have to understand the broker .who gavr us feature to trade in the market but we have to select the best one who help us a lot while making trade so that we can also earn like the senoir trader who can earn on the daily base in the market .each broker who gave the opertunity to make trade have some rule while we are makint trade by using his signle

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy to guide anyone since it’s not just about telling the benefits but also taking responsibility, but I still do this because I have got plenty of confident on my broker OctaFX, it is a fabulous company which all newbie would love to join, as we don’t even need to start with investment due to their 8 USD no deposit free bonus scheme that is available for new comers and I have also used it to make solid profits.

@doin ebrahim: But at least the thread starter give some reasonable explanation why we should choose one broker over the other brokers. Of course, regulation is important and the veru first thing that we should know and check. If you miss it you will end miserably later, trust me.

we must have a criterion in choosing a broker, because the right broker will bring good luck for us, to get the right broker we will be able to trade with the maximum. Therefore, try to increase reference the  brokers. and we need to test the first broker in the demo account to know  the quality of a broker