Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

I started up in 2012, but I don’t exactly remember the month or even the date, it’s tough to remember these things since I never started in Forex with such big plans, but after watching how things went out, it was the reason I stick to this and that’s why it’s not possible to exactly say when I did my first trade, but I can tell you it was a really lovely experience.

I made solid profits which was something hard to believe when I started, but it was far easier and that was due to the perfect selection I did straight away in terms of broker with OctaFX, it’s a really classic company with having every option that made my first time trading fabulous.

• 2 months later...

I am not new in this field . I started forex business 3 years ago. First 6 months were for basic learning and training of forex trading.  My live trading was difficult one because it was not easy to collect profits as I did on demo accounts. Now I learn many things to do profitable trading .

I also not a newbie but not so veteran at least i have been trade around 2-3 years right now so much compared to the others who i can say as mentors, afterall what you need is not just how long you have been in forex but it is also understanding about that plus your passion.

• 1 month later...

I started off 4 years back where my first trade was with my own investment, as I made it due to my friend’s recommendation, I made profits and then eventually lose it yet I got my head stuck in there due to the potential and now nearly 4 years later, I am a pretty good trader and enjoying making profits from here. I work with OctaFX broker and they are king of this field, so that’s what eventually allows us to get positive results especially to do with their low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, so all this leads up to helping me make serious profits fairly easily and that’s not something possible with such facilities.

• 2 weeks later...

That is old enough, you can be considered to be a seasoned trader with that long experience especially if you frequently trade in this 4 years. Many people see trader's quality based on how long they spend their time in foreing exchange and this measurement is really accurate to see or predict the future of one trader and their trading result overall.

• 4 weeks later...

I start trading with small amount of money in few brokers before the broker which i am using right now. Some brokers which i tried before especially for its real account are FBS, IFX and also UWCFX but all ended up with margin call, while for demo account i even try dukascopy once, but i think its platform is quite heavy(JForex) for my PC.

• 2 months later...

to start trading, we must be absolutely sure to trading well in a demo account first. Trading using the demo account it will make our skills is increasing and therefore we have to use a demo account with a well to improve the skill and once from a demo account, we can start trading using small capital first

• 2 weeks later...

I started my first real trading with Mayzus Broker They are fastest growing STP broker Regulated by CySEC. I can use leverage up to 1:500 in trading ,it is up to me how much is good for me. I admire this trading company to provide best seivices.

Well if I talk about demo account because this is one I have used and am using, I would say that my first trade was about 3 months ago in which I had a lot of problems as well because I did not knew anything about forex at that time and that trade was just based on luck for me.

Actually I am also start trading already few years ago, and most I am trade only use bonus capital and likely if I am making deposit from own pocket money maybe already lose big money in forex because many times faced margin call account, but now I am felt more comfortable and not chasing profit only, as I can possible to trade with low risk and learn how to increasing profit

I did start forex trading last november. i am so very nervous that day because i thought it would be a mess on the first try on trading. then after doing it, do happy with the result. Even though i did not get large profit at least i got something that can add up to my funds. and now its been months, i am now earning enough.

I started trading in forex since a few years ago,until now, I still learn more about forex trading and use my trading experience as lesson. I also use demo account to hone trading skills even I also try to take part in trading contest to make me make maximal profit consistently

I started trading in forex since a few years ago,until now, I still learn more about forex trading and use my trading experience as lesson. I also use demo account to hone trading skills even I also try to take part in trading contest to make me make maximal profit consistently

As long as we keep evaluating our trading journal week by week or month by month, we could learn something better for our better trading in the future.

Already many trader have experience more than a years, but maybe each trader also have different achievement, some trader which they can learn well and always seriously in learning hence will get better result, but maybe any trader which still faced many difficulties during learning like as they can't control emotion properly and often trade based on emotion might their result also not good

Already many trader have experience more than a years, but maybe each trader also have different achievement, some trader which they can learn well and always seriously in learning hence will get better result, but maybe any trader which still faced many difficulties during learning like as they can't control emotion properly and often trade based on emotion might their result also not good

Each trader need different time to understand about forex trading and to success in forex.That's why we need to effort and try to more improve trading skills

I started off 4-5 years back and that was mainly thanks to OctaFX broker given their 8 dollars no deposit bonus, it got me into this field and since then I have loved every moment of been in this industry. I believe we need to be passionate and determined in order to succeed in a business like Forex. It’s very tough to do well without practicing in this business and for me thanks to OctaFX broker, I have great motivation factor when it comes to practicing and that’s through their lovely demo contest promotions which got unlimited prizes to be won and we can also participate there regularly, so that’s what makes it so good especially for people starting up their career.

Its quite few years now since i started forex trading as a part time hobby with small amount. The time passed so quickly and my experience grows, I had learnt a lot while making a lot of mistakes but now i feel good enough to make some extra money using my free time. I guess forex trading requires time to learn.

Actually I am already knows forex few years back already, but till now still feel like as beginner, and making profit cosnsitently is not easy task for me, although sometime can making huge profit but sometime also loss in row, forex business is remain risky but for expert they can making good profit in trading

• 1 month later...

Actually I am already knows forex few years back already, but till now still feel like as beginner, and making profit cosnsitently is not easy task for me, although sometime can making huge profit but sometime also loss in row, forex business is remain risky but for expert they can making good profit in trading

Yes, I also feel like it because I still have not been able to get a consistent profit that will make me achieve maximum results when trading. therefore we need to be able to utilize a demo account with a well to continuously improve trading skills so well that would make we can trade with a maximum

Many trader they have long time experience in forex trading, like as me lso knoiws forex already on few years ago, but I am still like as beginner and maybe will hard to become successful trader because still often fail, but still learn and trying use many information to broaden insght about forex

Many trader they have long time experience in forex trading, like as me lso knoiws forex already on few years ago, but I am still like as beginner and maybe will hard to become successful trader because still often fail, but still learn and trying use many information to broaden insght about forex

Experience is important in forex trading, trading with has a lot of experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. although it has had a lot of experience, can not be guaranteed if it can benefit consistently in forex trading

I been many years now, I started way  back in 2009/10, I have been trading since then, but my real success came in around 2013, it’s all through OctaFX broker as ever since I joined them, I have found my life to be changed completely and that’s in good way. I have now complete comfort over my funds security and more over, I feel blessed to trade under such atmosphere which is so user-friendly and always leads up to help us with trading, so it always create massive opportunity for profits and allows one to be successful with ease and I really love their 50% bonus on deposit offer, it just takes the cake as far making one comfortable while trading.

Experience is important in forex trading, trading with has a lot of experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. although it has had a lot of experience, can not be guaranteed if it can benefit consistently in forex trading

WIth experience we will obtained many valuable lesson during practice, and actually still all trader having same opportunity to making good earning from forex business, but because each trader also have different skill hence not all trader will get same result, might one trader maknig good profit but some another get fail.