Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

In the use of demo accounts that we should do our best to be trained in the skills and abilities we can optimally both, forex business that has a high risk, should be careful in its run and always strive to continually improve the skills and abilities that can be maximized

Will better indeed in demo account as trader seriously to practice and learning, because actually trading in real account is hard than only in demo account, which in demo account as trader will free from emotion pressure , but if trader want to backtesting system and strategy also they need using risk management to trained skill with discipline

• 2 weeks later...

Will better indeed in demo account as trader seriously to practice and learning, because actually trading in real account is hard than only in demo account, which in demo account as trader will free from emotion pressure , but if trader want to backtesting system and strategy also they need using risk management to trained skill with discipline

in a demo account can greatly help to us in improving the ability and effort in running trading well, because it can also learn various ways to minimize the losses and carry out a way to be able to make a profit, but if things within us is not good, as they last emotionally and mentally less would find it difficult, because it needs the understanding psychologist trading well and correct to control the thinking and attitudes we can control well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been trading since last 8 years, it has been really thrilling journey for me with many ups and downs, but fortunately, I have been able to rise through it. In last 3 years, I have really taken big stride; it’s all thanks to support of broker like OctaFX, as they have made things easier for me. I love it through their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 5 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such things.

Demo contest is a tool for profit apart from the real trading. now FBS contest to rename the FBS Pro contest with prizes totaling $ 1,000 for the top 5. another, traders can use the EA so that traders can test the ability of EA

I once participated in a similar contest with instaforex but after participiting and being in the top three, they gave me niothing! Infact, they pullout a clouse in the contest policy that said only the first position was to be awarded. I would never trade with a broker just because of contests!

• 2 weeks later...

Some 4 years ago but around 3 years in a serious way with FreshForex broker as the other brokers I traded with either scammed or shut down. With my present broker I get all my needs fulfilled. I trade often and therefore I find the MegaRebate 2.0 bonus quite useful as they provide rebates upto $20 on all trades, win or loss! Not to mention excellent trading conditions of low spreads and high speed execution along with fast withdrawals.

• 5 weeks later...

I once participated in a similar contest with instaforex but after participiting and being in the top three, they gave me niothing! Infact, they pullout a clouse in the contest policy that said only the first position was to be awarded. I would never trade with a broker just because of contests!

Lol. This is something new I am seeing there. I have seen many complains but this is totally unique. What was your position in the contest?

Lol. This is something new I am seeing there. I have seen many complains but this is totally unique. What was your position in the contest?

In running the trading that we must be able to understand well the way of work and management properly, the spirit and keep trying to make our attitude and behavior more mature and thinking clearly

In running the trading that we must be able to understand well the way of work and management properly, the spirit and keep trying to make our attitude and behavior more mature and thinking clearly

Because the trader is required to understand and understand his trading concept with good, serious and disciplined traders must apply, in order to run the trading work with a nice and easy to get the benefits

Because the trader is required to understand and understand his trading concept with good, serious and disciplined traders must apply, in order to run the trading work with a nice and easy to get the benefits

Yes but beside understand also need high dedication to survive, because forex remain as risky business and not always we can making profit, if there are certain trader claim they can trading no loss, I think they only fake trader and want to trap buyer to buying product

Yes but beside understand also need high dedication to survive, because forex remain as risky business and not always we can making profit, if there are certain trader claim they can trading no loss, I think they only fake trader and want to trap buyer to buying product

In running the trading by being able to walk in forex can survive the need with knowledge and also the maximum ability. And the means we run a good trading it depends on the science and also maximal possessed maximum ability

Hey guys,

What skills do you find most essential to survive in trading? Knowledge or patience? Or knowledge of choosing right broker?

Both is important because forex also as need to patience and knowledge, because how to become success trader also need to analyze the trend market with knowledge and not only based on emotion, and about broker also important to making research if doubt hence better look another

Both is important because forex also as need to patience and knowledge, because how to become success trader also need to analyze the trend market with knowledge and not only based on emotion, and about broker also important to making research if doubt hence better look another

Success in forex is not an easy thing we just run it for granted, because forex business is a business that the existence of high risk, so always run good trading in preparation and readiness to continue we run well in learning as in a demo or contest account Demo from instaforex broker for better science to we earn so much easier in the run forex obtained

Absolutely not easy to succeed in this forex business. Because this forex business has a very high risk, and the risk we can not avoid but we minimize, then traders must be able to manage the risks properly and correctly, so we risk is limited and can consistently gain profit.

Absolutely not easy to succeed in this forex business. Because this forex business has a very high risk, and the risk we can not avoid but we minimize, then traders must be able to manage the risks properly and correctly, so we risk is limited and can consistently gain profit.

Success in the forex business is a very high risk business, so with that trader is more into the run a good trading in learning as in a demo account or also a demo contest from instaforex broker. Because the benefits to be gained in the forex business is necessary with the knowledge and also the ability that has been maximally owned

So many trader now already having long time experience on forex business, but although has long time experience it's not mean they will better than new trader, forex is remain risky and skill trading that will giving good result on trading, which this is about how to analyze the trend market and learn high probably get profit than loss, and also good psychology trading to maintain discipline on trading

So many trader now already having long time experience on forex business, but although has long time experience it's not mean they will better than new trader, forex is remain risky and skill trading that will giving good result on trading, which this is about how to analyze the trend market and learn high probably get profit than loss, and also good psychology trading to maintain discipline on trading

Running a forex business is a business that has a high risk, so we as traders who want to get more profits it is necessary to have good trading skills skill. And for that try always run in trading run in demo account or also instaforex demo contest for good learning stages to hope can be obtained

Running a forex business is a business that has a high risk, so we as traders who want to get more profits it is necessary to have good trading skills skill. And for that try always run in trading run in demo account or also instaforex demo contest for good learning stages to hope can be obtained

Forex trading however is risky business and not always we can making profit on trading, although all goal among trader is increasing money on account day by day, but also loss as part on trading, we also need to manage these risk with risk management also, and not only trade based on lucky

Forex trading however is risky business and not always we can making profit on trading, although all goal among trader is increasing money on account day by day, but also loss as part on trading, we also need to manage these risk with risk management also, and not only trade based on lucky

Because before the trader calculates the benefits to be achieved should better understand the risk first to be able and able to make our way of work more understand, and more understanding to be able to make trading more successful and more mastered well,

Because before the trader calculates the benefits to be achieved should better understand the risk first to be able and able to make our way of work more understand, and more understanding to be able to make trading more successful and more mastered well,

Yes we need also consider with the risk appetite on trading and look how much our equity and margin level, take high risk with use big lot size indeed will obtained higher profit on trading but in fact this way if facing loss can leading trader being emotion and if they can't control emotion often will repeated same mistake

In starting the forex trading business that we actually have to consider in the skills and abilities possessed, if not maximally must always run the trading in learning first maximize the ability of trading so that we can gain easily obtained when going to trade

• 2 weeks later...

In starting the forex trading business that we actually have to consider in the skills and abilities possessed, if not maximally must always run the trading in learning first maximize the ability of trading so that we can gain easily obtained when going to trade

Indeed in starting this forex business trader must pay attention to the ability and trading skills, because both factors are very instrumental once in forex business, by having both of these factors, then traders can run the trade comfortably and easily in getting profits.