Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

New To Forex , So How Much Do I Invest ?

I am planning to invest in to my online FOREX account and I am afraid being a really newbie

what would be the appropriate amount of money to start off with in the account to where I can generate enough revenue to earn an income off my profits. I know you need at least $100 just to play in the market but that amount is not enough to make money on.

What would I need to have in my account to where I can start compounding the little profits that I make here and there?

• 2 weeks later...

as a newbie you should practice on demo accounts now...and when you will become an expert then you should invest your own money...i think as a newbie $100 investment is the best...if you don't want to invest own money then you can trade with forum bonus....

newbies should take learning. when they are have good trading skills and strategy, which lead newbies able to generate profit consistently, they can manage no matter how high or how small capital in trading account. however, not too small which not enabling traders to trade with proper risk management plan.

If you are a beginner, then you can learn in a demo account. Or you can also learn in training videos instaforex. In the demo account, you can learn the basics of trading. Understand the demo account is fine. After that, you can start trading in a real account. For the initial investment. we can use the minimum deposit. In instaforex, we can deposit $ 1. Because it would be dangerous if we use a large capital.

If you are a beginner, then you can learn in a demo account. Or you can also learn in training videos instaforex. In the demo account, you can learn the basics of trading. Understand the demo account is fine. After that, you can start trading in a real account. For the initial investment. we can use the minimum deposit. In instaforex, we can deposit $ 1. Because it would be dangerous if we use a large capital.

new in forex business and moreover they do not have a good knowledge in this trade then this would make us be able to continue to be better in the trade because then that should be done in this trade is to start with low investment

new in forex business and moreover they do not have a good knowledge in this trade then this would make us be able to continue to be better in the trade because then that should be done in this trade is to start with low investment

yes, I agree with you, we are able to start trading with low investment, especially for a new start trading. Due to the condition of  psychological,  account demo and  account real is very different. With low investment, we can test our trading psychology. In instaforex, we could invest $ 1.

I think when a new trader want to start his trade, at frist he need to learn more knowlege by the demo trading. So he can be make a good knowledge about forex and it will be better for his. So at first he need to learn more from the demo trading.

Well if you are new to forex like me then I should first give you advise to master forex trading on a demo account before beginning with a real account, but if you are done with you demo trading then I think you should go with the minimum amount in which you can start trading, this is my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

The amount of the deposit in the forex business depends on the trader. The broker that I use, only requires a minimum deposit of $ 5 to open a micro account with a 30% deposit bonus. if the big money to be deposited, can open other types of accounts with a minimum deposit more higher then micro account

how much money we invest is dependent on the individual trader. But for a beginner it is best to use a small capital for  trading   real account. or can also take advantage of free capital provided by the broker.  like Instaforex giving free capital of bonus posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Fore the newbie, the less the better since most newbie lose money anyways so the less the better. I think newbie should practice in a cent account using small lot until they can learn how to make profit. Its hard to make profit so it doesn't mean that you will be able to make money in forex. Forex is way too hard for a newbie so you must learn how to make money and learn how to avoid losses. 

• 1 year later...

We should not be in hurry to make investments as once we do it then we can’t undo this option so first we need to learn how to do Forex trading and once are completely sure of this then we should find a trustable broker and then comes about the investment that we could use for starting.

I started with zero investment with OctaFX broker, it had facility for newbies to try 8 USD no deposit bonus so after having a fabulous time with using of bonus I started with my own investment with them and it was 100 USD which in my view is perfect amount to start up our career and then we can increase it with time.

• 3 months later...

I think been scared a little is very normal, as we all get nervous starting something new, but you must have believe in your ability and confidence. I will suggest you to start with Nova FX, it has excellent education center and following that will lead into good results, so that’s why trading for a new comer becomes so much easier and also once we are done with their education we can use their 200 USD welcome bonus, it’s equally good to learn from.

Of course, we should start trading with small amount first because forex trading is too risky. Trader can try to use demo account or using real account with small amount to trade in forex. Try to maximize trading term where we can use small amount as minimum deposit to start trading with a broker

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

It is up to you, i means ranging from $1 up to $1000000 is possible in forex isn't it? But like many other posters or trade that has been invested in forex i think you should try at around $1000 or even more, it does not mean i discourage anyone here but if you want optimized earning this is one of the way.

• 1 month later...

$50 or i suggest $100 I don't see anything that lower than $50 is worthed for newbie, because that means you must use higher levarage that may overleveraging your account and in then will crush your account slowly. $100 is actually the most suitable but if you don't have that much it shouldn't be less than $50, so $60 or $70, or $99 still fine.

$50 or i suggest $100 I don't see anything that lower than $50 is worthed for newbie, because that means you must use higher levarage that may overleveraging your account and in then will crush your account slowly. $100 is actually the most suitable but if you don't have that much it shouldn't be less than $50, so $60 or $70, or $99 still fine.

We surely need to know that we also must have good skills to maximize our trading capital in our account. Leverage in a broker also can be maximized to start trading with small amount in real account.

For an average newbie, that is always the question, meanwhile, it is far from what they should ask. It is not about how much you should invest but about how much knowledge you have that is good enough for you to start trading in the Markets because it is the degree of knowledge you have that has an effect to what you will earn after all.

For an average newbie, that is always the question, meanwhile, it is far from what they should ask. It is not about how much you should invest but about how much knowledge you have that is good enough for you to start trading in the Markets because it is the degree of knowledge you have that has an effect to what you will earn after all.

We can get knowledge by learning. Demo account, forex forums, or other source, we can learn from it. Even our experience also can be maximized. With knowledge and trading skills, our trading capital will be able to be maximized when trading.

@aliforex: Your posts does not have any correlation here and out ot the topic, we are talking about how much investment in forex, If you want to be in the topic can you give the exact numbers or at least some insight of how much we should spend, $100 or even $1000 are good. I would prefer $10000 but i don't have much money so $100 at least is fine, i disagree with someone who said $50 is better, less than $100 does not bring much benefit for us.