Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

I am not use ea on my trades, using ea also will possible to make transaction if enabled live trading, and some trader that included as busy trader they using ea because no time to learning manually, and not all ea is bad work and to finding profitable robot also need practice using ea

Busy traders should make time and trade at certain time. For busy traders swing trading is suitable because it does not require too much of their time and they can trade any way they want. EA is not the answer.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who wishes to go automated in their trades should read the manual first because these EAs can require monitoring too during high volatile market.

Yes will better might turn of ea when time news high impact, except already set for long term trading these ea and having enough margin to withstand movement, using ea also not always giving profit on trading and sometime ea also can making margin call, for me still like manual trading now

• 4 weeks later...

Manage trading well and correct in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on good money management. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

Might some trader that already on desperation then using ea and relying with ea performance, I see some trader like to making backtest ea and choose that according experience giving profitable ea, but indeed learn manually also can drive when trader decided using ea because sometime ea can't work properly and they can cut loss manually

It would be good if we could be wise when we use EA for trading, the chance of losing with using EA is pretty big and also if you don't learn how to control your emotions you will ended up losing more, and since it is uncontrollable to some sense we need extra care. Use EA when the market is not so volatile but still have some movement.

Might there are certain trader that still relying use ea on trading, but finding profitable ea is not easy too, often I am hear statement from trader that prefer using ea most ea fail eventually and get margin call account, I think if we can learn manually hence we will get easiness to understand and learn to manage the risk first before imagine easy earning

• 2 weeks later...

Might there are many kinds of type trader, there are trader that prefer learn using ea, and usually they will looking ea and test ea one by one to get that giving them profitable ea, but there are trader that like using manual trading and also will learn how to manage the risk and increasing profit with always making evaluation trades

When you are using Expert Advisor, we must use it carefully considering that its automatic nature which make it unreliable at some time. It is good thing to try the newest/cool/easier way to trade, and as long as you have experience to deal with it i don't think there would be so much problem when you are into EA.

When you are using Expert Advisor, we must use it carefully considering that its automatic nature which make it unreliable at some time. It is good thing to try the newest/cool/easier way to trade, and as long as you have experience to deal with it i don't think there would be so much problem when you are into EA.

That is what expert advisor lack of, but machine learning is evolved since the day one it introduced to the public. People right now try to make a better model of forex robot. Mostly forex robot works well and even under automation which makes it more responsive and also profitable also able to react to more situation, but still human made robot lacks of something.

But that is automatic i mean that you lack of control there, i know machine learning will getting better as the times goes on but it doesn't change the fact that the automation is exist where you will lost the control of your trading where you will be replaced by artificial intelligence. So you must think carefully when you choose this option since the risk is bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

Im still trading manually in FXB. Because I also don't know how to set EA for trading. Beside that we also need to rent VPS to make our EA keep running although our PC is off. But each trader has won reason why choose manual or automatic for trading

• 11 months later...

It would be good if we could be wise when we use EA for trading, the chance of losing with using EA is pretty big and also if you don't learn how to control your emotions you will ended up losing more, and since it is uncontrollable to some sense we need extra care. Use EA when the market is not so volatile but still have some movement.

Well many people think of robots as a way to avoid emotions. For some it may work but in most cases robots may not work and it should be taken in to account. One more thing, I am biased towards manual trading.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

using EA facilities must indeed be able to choose correctly, because there is an EA which results are not satisfactory. already a large deposit but the results are not as promised. because if you use another broker like Weltrade you have to have a large deposit also