Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

You may using EA when the market condition is stable. But be careful, the market itself is not always stable, especially when the volatility itself is very high. It's better to trade manually because we can analyze it by ourself and manage the risk of losing on each of our trades

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is depend on your EA's code. Some EAs may okay for volatile condition while the others need stable condition, where it may react later after gain the data before make a decision. I don't think EA is an absolute answer for forex's profit but it maybe a good alternative.

That is depend on your EA's code. Some EAs may okay for volatile condition while the others need stable condition, where it may react later after gain the data before make a decision. I don't think EA is an absolute answer for forex's profit but it maybe a good alternative.

Agree...

Some traders are using their EA when the market condition is not too volatile because most code on EAs are not dynamic when facing forex market

For now, I've not been using EA and never tried it. If I have my time to trade, then I'm yet to see what use an EA is for me. I try to trade only when I think I have a lot of time to spare. Not necessarily bugging other activities with trading and only trade when the market try seems favourable.

hello @decub you should try trading with EA. I personally don't have time for trading, but whenever I find time I use an EA mrboss EA on FreshForex. Though it may not work all the time, when ut does work, you get alot to earn!

Whenever someone want to use expert advisor they should know its flaws and how to operate that expert advisor. Some EA needs specific time to turn on, in some cases it need around one hours or even more or less so it can work, because usually it analyzes the data quite long time before make a model for buy or sell and after that take an action in the right time.

• 3 weeks later...

I am newbie. Can somebody advice me good EA that will help me in study of trading, please.

Hm, this is hard but if you are indonesian maybe i will give you the link to the website where i get my Expert Advisor, but truthfully if you're planning to earn as manual trader, EA won't be so much helpful as you think. But if you want to be a programmer of EA studying how EA works should be your main task. EA also useful for a trader who want to mix between automated trading and manual trading.

• 3 months later...

I just use EA few times not so much but it works, some EA may works while the others just another garbages but what you need to know that Expert Advisor is an expert system, it transfers the knowledge of expert into a more efficient machine or code, while it works really well but sometimes the bad thing could happen such as bugs which deteriorate that EA itself.

Sure there is nothing such a pure EA which may work in fact only few or some Expert Advisor won't work so well. EA also useful in certain area only, especially if you want to optimize while at the same time automatized nearly everything you want to do but still it is good to have manual control over your trading because it will still lower your chance to make more risky movement.

• 4 weeks later...

Seldom buddy, i seldom use it because i prefer to lose in my hand rather than in the hand of expert advisor. Expert advisor is good without any doubt. Human still lack of emotions in this case where EA works very well, it is just not as flexible as human but in technical analysis they could be in par of human when it comes to accurate analysis.

One advantage trading with ea, is no emotion because ea will work based on logic and performance robot also depending with creator, because many robot out there also only causing fail and margin call account, now I am trying ea for scalping but not always I am running these ea, and only running on time when I can online because not hire vps

I don't think by using EA people will be making much more money and if this is true people in this world will change from manual trading to Expert Advisor as fast as they can which surely make some problem in future. I argue that EA is really good for people who cannot make much money from this business plus have huge backup from their side.

That is depend on EA, i mean the EA which we are using come with different algorithm. I myself don't think that will make you rich, but once you find the best EA for you, it will automatically gives you money but remember EA still human made, it could contain bugs which will gives you nothing but loss. So be careful when you decide to use EA

That is depend on EA, i mean the EA which we are using come with different algorithm. I myself don't think that will make you rich, but once you find the best EA for you, it will automatically gives you money but remember EA still human made, it could contain bugs which will gives you nothing but loss. So be careful when you decide to use EA

Because the code of every EA is made by human itself who knows some trading system and implement it to their robots. Some have their own money management and risks management

Because the code of every EA is made by human itself who knows some trading system and implement it to their robots. Some have their own money management and risks management

If any robot using money management in trading might still safe using robot but if robot based on martingale trading system might this will endanger account if there are news high impact and robot work against the trend, I see there are certain robot using risk management and will not open trades if level margin less than 500%

Martingale? Well that is depend but yeah martingale is more like gambling but averaging technique which people prefer sometimes also do the same thing, the difference is just the amount. I don't know what kind of EA you prefer here, but i am sure a well build robot must have some kind of risk management even use technique such as martingale.

• 2 weeks later...

For now, I'm still trading manually. Because when we want to use EA for trading, we also must be able to set EA. So we also find the right one

Some trader that prefer using ea, usually they also will tested ea on demo account for backtesting and learn how these ea work, might also need time to learning performance ea, because some ea created for huge money and might not use risk management inside, as trader also need chosen one ea that profitable but also using right risk management

Some trader that prefer using ea, usually they also will tested ea on demo account for backtesting and learn how these ea work, might also need time to learning performance ea, because some ea created for huge money and might not use risk management inside, as trader also need chosen one ea that profitable but also using right risk management

Agree, but don't take a backtest as a guarantee that the EA will work the same result in the future test.

Agree, and make sure that you are involved to manage the risks that the EA won't manage it that well.

Huh? We manage the risk that EA won't manage? Well if you ever use expert advisor before you must know that we can put SL and TP there, so it is our way to manage the risk, but the way they trade which i mean as open a position and close it or the way they analyze the market is depend on the code which put by the coder not by you.