Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

Usually on forum forex that there is place to share ea and software, almost trader they using ea and usually they also will backtest ea and will reading update trading history along using ea, I am ever trying use ea but because not using vps and using ea along turn on computer only but result also not making me feeling satisfied

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually on forum forex that there is place to share ea and software, almost trader they using ea and usually they also will backtest ea and will reading update trading history along using ea, I am ever trying use ea but because not using vps and using ea along turn on computer only but result also not making me feeling satisfied

It is not wise to trust bactesting results all the time. Backtesting results can be optimized for better performance of an EA. Traders should also keep that in mind.

It is not wise to trust bactesting results all the time. Backtesting results can be optimized for better performance of an EA. Traders should also keep that in mind.

Some trader they using ea and according them also profitable, but I don't know for sure, because I am alone still like and often using manual trading than using ea, because with manual trading we can manage the risk according our risk management, so if we leaving order and look again later if trend against our order hence we already know how much we getting loss

Some trader they using ea and according them also profitable, but I don't know for sure, because I am alone still like and often using manual trading than using ea, because with manual trading we can manage the risk according our risk management, so if we leaving order and look again later if trend against our order hence we already know how much we getting loss

of course EA is a tool that we can use to profit in forex and this is a considerable way instant because we stayed enable the feature and then they will work by itself, but it is if our critics, we will never have the ability to trade if only relying EA

When it comes to trading I am totally against trading with robots. They can be good for support systems but trading instead of humans. There may be few good performing robots but we don't know for sure. Better stay with what we have learned.

When it comes to trading I am totally against trading with robots. They can be good for support systems but trading instead of humans. There may be few good performing robots but we don't know for sure. Better stay with what we have learned.

Some trader that already relying with robot they having good robot I think, and still can work for long term trading that still profitable, but not all trader they using robot and will choose manual trading included me also still often trade manually, although I am also ever donwload ea scalping but still enjoy manual trading

Yes eventually depending with each trader they will prefer manual trading or using robot, some trader that using robot also will better also monitoring manually, so if likely occured something that out from expectation to safe account they can cut loss mamually, and if we trade with manual trading we also learn from our experience

Some trader that already relying with robot they having good robot I think, and still can work for long term trading that still profitable, but not all trader they using robot and will choose manual trading included me also still often trade manually, although I am also ever donwload ea scalping but still enjoy manual trading

You test EAs or use them for trading? If yes, then how are they working for you so far? And their names?

Yes eventually depending with each trader they will prefer manual trading or using robot, some trader that using robot also will better also monitoring manually, so if likely occured something that out from expectation to safe account they can cut loss mamually, and if we trade with manual trading we also learn from our experience

Trade manually is more comfortable for me. It try to discipline myself. and try to more improve skills. And manage money in forex trading is the main key to make our balance increase and although we get loss, we will not lose our all money

• 1 month later...

Trade manually is more comfortable for me. It try to discipline myself. and try to more improve skills. And manage money in forex trading is the main key to make our balance increase and although we get loss, we will not lose our all money

Great if you can work manually and able manage money and increasing money in account trading, might trader that using ea because they as busy people and not always they can monitoring account everyday, and if we choice to use manual trading and already having good system that profitable, with discipline might will increasing money

• 3 weeks later...

@uncle gober : Exactly once? You mean So True or Absolutely Right, seems like a google translate to me. By the way,  using EA doesn't mean someone doesn't have much ability to trade but you know that EA works very well right now, with machine learning which i've been reading for few months ago may change the way robot works right now and gives better result with less losses.

@uncle gober : Exactly once? You mean So True or Absolutely Right, seems like a google translate to me. By the way,  using EA doesn't mean someone doesn't have much ability to trade but you know that EA works very well right now, with machine learning which i've been reading for few months ago may change the way robot works right now and gives better result with less losses.

Indeed not all ea will causing fail, there are ea that already working for long years but still alive, but choosing robot also need to backtest first on demo account, but sometime ea created only for demo account but when tried on real account can't work, if any trader buying ea, I think also need carefully because sometime they only want to selling product but ea can't work like as on promises

EA should be used carefully as they are designed to follow the technical analysis so they might need monitoring during the high volatile market.

Ea created also based on trading system and strategy, and also will good if inside ea also using risk management system to prevent from bigger losing if trend against ea, and will important also understand strategy that used on ea because many ea based on martingale system

Many traders use EA while trading, EA is not robot, it is a prediction tool which tells us where is market going to be next hour. So many traders use this to get the idea of market. But they also use their mind, for trading.

I am a little confused with your definition. Normally we interchange EA with robots. Are you talking about indicators are not robots?

I am not using robot on my trades, and still often work as manual trading, and might if trader already start using robot hence they need to backtest on demo account, but sometime as programmer robot they only created ea for demo account and if used on real account can't work

• 2 weeks later...

I am not use ea on my trades, using ea also will possible to make transaction if enabled live trading, and some trader that included as busy trader they using ea because no time to learning manually, and not all ea is bad work and to finding profitable robot also need practice using ea

To manage trading well and truly in my opinion easier to do manual trading with discipline in money management. Fund management in forex trading is a key element in maintaining our balance when facing a situation that is not good in the forex market

Manual trading will giving more experience and we can learn from these experience, how to improved better system and strategy we can easily to learn manual than using ea, because we don't know how ea working but only look on the end result, also many robot causing margin call account so as trader that like using ea also need make research and backtesting