Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how people rush you when you pay for their services. I think there is way too much rushing in learning in courses. So I prefer to learn on my own and find out on my own in my own pace. I like to absorbs all kinds of risks with it. I also think that you're responsible for your success and mentor only want your check so they don't care as much and they disappear after awhile too. They might not be that great either. So trust in your own ability to make money and learn effectively. 

It is good if you could find out mentor, no matter online or offline, but not all people could be so lucky to find out mentor. Mostly traders will learn by themselves with helping of other traders in forex forum. If there is mentor who helped you that could make you learn about forex faster than other.

Surly if you have a friend who can teach you that then you would be lucky. If not better learn by yourself or have the patience. But I think there are some classes for this forex training but of course it is not free. So better learn it yourself if you can't find any mentor.

Once we have experience friend then we can ask him any question but its true sometime it not possible but there is so many good source over net if we really want otherwise there is so many forum where can we ask and there is no doubt lots of answer then just need to thinking how to go ahead.

I prefer the live mentor because I can interact directly either through verbal or practice. I can ask my question more specific and show where I did not understand. Of course I will get better answers than with an online mentor because an online mentor is separate by a far place where we can only communicate.

It is not hard to find online mentor but it is hard to find a real good one. Many people who just can make big profits will claim themselves as a good forex trader. You must not learn from them because they still don't know anything about forex. Forex is not only about make big profits but how to make stable profits every month.

I'm always with the live mentor as I can ask some questions and get answer right away. Unlike if its online. Theirs some limitations on communication. I do hope that in two to three years time I can end up opening my own live mentor. I'm sure we all be making some good income in two to three years time. Being me well end up making something good in here.

I personally do not use any mentor as I can learn just fine on my own and make good money in forex so mentoring is not really is  for me. I think sometimes, I'm better off without an impatient mentor anyways. Most of the time, they're impatient and they do not help a lot but just want to get paid so therefore I avoid using them. I also prefer to earn on my own and learn on my own. I think forex is easy enough for me to go without one. If you need one, you should use a in person as they can interact better. 

Well, about me I would rather get the live tutor. The interaction will be better because the tutor is right there ready to answer your questions immediately. You can also do this via online but the communication will not be good, the explanation will not be that clear compared to live training.

I prefer live if theirs a live mentor because I can see facial reactions and some personal questions that online questioning and teaching can't be learn. I really want to do some workshop as I can directly interact on how to trade in forex trading and earn money from it. But I guess its going to take some times before I can find a right person to teach me.

• 2 weeks later...

Live mentor is always the best for me. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. Who knows I can end up having big trading income in here. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my accounts in here. If I can I'm sure I will be happy. I do believe that forex trading is the key to success in here. I do believe I can really become a rich trader some day.

Live mentor, Surly, online mentor maybe cheaper but surely will not have the same effect as that of a live mentor. You probably learn with the online mentor through IM or something else, that cannot compare to someone who is just by your side or in front of you, telling what to do.

we get a better mentor in their daily lives instead of online because that way we can share with him freely on any issue but we do not harm also use the online mentor to add to our knowledge in forex so that we can be successful .....

It's good to make good income if we have live mentor. Since we can talk person to person. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really make big income in here. I'm so excited to see myself having good income in here and I do believe that in the long run I can handle my account in here without any problem. I'm so excited to make it big in forex trading. And I know I can and I know I will.

• 3 weeks later...

It's good to make good income if we have live mentor. Since we can talk person to person. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really make big income in here. I'm so excited to see myself having good income in here and I do believe that in the long run I can handle my account in here without any problem. I'm so excited to make it big in forex trading. And I know I can and I know I will.

Yes, beside that, i think trading experience from other trader also will help us to make our trading skills be better. We will get lesson from that experience. I also learn from Trader of The Month experience. They can make maximal profit and they also be able to show excellent money management and risk management skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Its really good to have a live mentor. If I can afford one I'm sure I will be trading in forex with good profit right now. But right now I only have limited trading capital and my earnings is really not that high. I do believe that I can make it big in forex once I know how to handle my account. I'm sure we are in here really to make some good income. So lets just hope we can really have big earnings in here.

i do believe that live mentor is more effective when we want someone to talk or fastest solution to our problem but the other problem here is the price is usually very high if we compare it to online mentor, and i think this is not good for someone who don't have much bucks

I think no difference between live and online forex mentor. both of them help traders to trading properly. when traders able to focus, they'll end up to become profitable as a trader faster. but if traders not focus in learning, they'll need to take longer period in order to become profitable trader.

Either way I think mentor is useless and they do not help at all and they're just out there to make money for themselves. I think its best to try to grasp things on your own and then also try to learn as much as you can on your own. I think forex requires that you can learn and think on  your own so someone assist you for awhile but they can't be there on a live trade so learn to make money on your own. 

• 3 weeks later...

Live mentor is always the best way for us to learn how to trade. I don't know if we going to end up having some good income in here or not. But I do know we can surely be making really good income in here without any worries. I'm really tired and sick of having so much loses in forex and I do know that in the long run we can surely be having good income in here without fails.