Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

Yes, its ok to ask some advice and have a conversation to a live mentor, but very limited words maybe. But the online mentor, has different kinds, they are in large numbers. Some professionals, joined forums, and that's when you get the good answer.

If you paid them they will answer 95% of your questions but in online mentor like in forums, they will help you if they want, if they have time and that is not their duty, but if you have live mentor then it is their duty to make you as a better traders since they getting paid because of that thing.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we're on it, but then, we cannot deny the big help we get from online mentors. Especially here at DMT, me as newbie member, I learned alot for just being active in forex sections. And almost all of the sections, either thread or posts, are such helping me know more. Online mentors are advisable for those who do not have money to pay for a live mentor.

Yes, we're on it, but then, we cannot deny the big help we get from online mentors. Especially here at DMT, me as newbie member, I learned alot for just being active in forex sections. And almost all of the sections, either thread or posts, are such helping me know more. Online mentors are advisable for those who do not have money to pay for a live mentor.

As far as i know there isn't active mentor here, but usually they are just other trader like us that also experience what is trading, even like that some of posters not actually traders, some of them afraid to start, but you can trust that mostly of us experienced it. even maybe we didn't trade everyday.

Here at DMT, we shared opinions, and experiences. But there are many forex forums out there, that help us in sharing different ideas. They are many of them whose already into trading for years so that's where we learned. But we both know, not all advice are helpful, sometimes we get frustrations by the differences between encouragement and discouragement of members and posters.

yeah if you can't find an online or offline mentor just participate in forex discussions . regardless if you have joined a ptp forum or forex forum as long as it is about forex discussion you are participating at. only you just look for forum where there is good exchange of ideas so that you would be able to learn forex more. that is just the difficult part to look for good forex forum.

Here at DMT, we shared opinions, and experiences. But there are many forex forums out there, that help us in sharing different ideas. They are many of them whose already into trading for years so that's where we learned. But we both know, not all advice are helpful, sometimes we get frustrations by the differences between encouragement and discouragement of members and posters.

Different ideas? well you must check it again, you will see similiar threads in here and in other forum especially in forex newbies, not meant to discourage anyone but that is the fact, and also the replies seems familiar actually so that is why i prefer to have mentor which can teach me and make my training time more efficient as the time goes on.

having a mentor would make you more efficient. but the question is have you found a mentor. what if you have difficulty finding a mentor would that stop you from learning forex already. we have to be realistic as a lot of newbies don't have the luck to be able to find their own mentors. so we have to do the hard work of learning things ourselves.

having a mentor would make you more efficient. but the question is have you found a mentor. what if you have difficulty finding a mentor would that stop you from learning forex already. we have to be realistic as a lot of newbies don't have the luck to be able to find their own mentors. so we have to do the hard work of learning things ourselves.

I strongly agree. If we're having a problem, looking for a serious and truthful mentor, we should learn it by ourselves. Cause we cannot accuse someone for teaching us the wrong knowledge and strategy, if we are the one who study and search for it. That's a nice post. We will be the mentor of our own.

I prefer to have a live mentor. I can learn more if I see the person who is teaching me and I can ask some question and have face to face answer. Problem with online mentor is that if theirs a chart that you want to ask you can't ask that person directly since its an online conversation you need to upload the chart and so on just to ask some basic question. But if the person that is teaching you in beside you. You can just point your finger to the chart and you can get the answer.

Live mentor is good cause the teaching is realistic. But not all traders especially newbies can afford to pay for a live mentor. Its great if you have a friend or relatives or even a family member who's into forex for a long time. They can teach for free. And not all live mentor is reachable, what if his far, he will not be able to teach you face to face, you will still undergo online with him.

I prefer to have a live mentor. I can learn more if I see the person who is teaching me and I can ask some question and have face to face answer. Problem with online mentor is that if theirs a chart that you want to ask you can't ask that person directly since its an online conversation you need to upload the chart and so on just to ask some basic question. But if the person that is teaching you in beside you. You can just point your finger to the chart and you can get the answer.

yeah it is a hassle to learn with online mentor. because with the chart you would ask something on the part of the chart and it s hard to describe which part of the chart you don't understand. sometimes you don't know if you and your mentor are still talking about the same thing on the chart. so that is the disadvantage being online. so it is better if you have offline mentor with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in that case live mentor is better than an online mentor. But, we need them both to be able to gain enough knowledge in trading. Both of this mentors are big factor to learning, to have satisfied answers to our queries and to achieve good statistics.

Well, at first i would prefer a live mentor only when i run into difficult trading concepts. But then, the advantage of figuring out these things by oneself is that they tend to stick better, and the trader understands the concepts better.

About me, I prefer live mentor because we can see face by face and I have responsibility to listen and my mentor have responsibility to educate well. also with live mentor I can directly ask and get answer without wait long or some moment.

Well, actually I think that that's a matter of convenience really. I guess my final take on the issue will be if the trader can afford a mentor-fine and good. Otherwise, there are still a lot of online resources to lean back on.

It is more convenient to have a live mentor. You a more easily explain your confusions and get guided responses. It's unlike asking traders on the internet as we may not put our questions right or have the requisite materials to show.

It would be difficult to get mentor in forex, especially mentor from online because there are not much people who wanted spend their time to teach us about forex personally except someone that we knew. So far, I didn't find any people who found mentor from online so I think we shouldn't depend on that.

I think it is very difficult to find a mentor as not too many are good or expert trader. The good ones may be too busy to mentor other forex traders. So I think it is just hard to learn if you would look for mentors. Better learn by your self if you don't have to opportunity to find a mentor.

About me, I prefer live mentor because we can see face by face and I have responsibility to listen and my mentor have responsibility to educate well. also with live mentor I can directly ask and get answer without wait long or some moment.

and they can even guide you when you want to trade in real account and also will help you a lot to gain more profit for your own sake, since with this way people will become learn more efficient as the day goes on. rather than online mentor which is quite hard to guide us.

Having a live mentor will give you more benefits than someone who you only know online. Deciding for a live/online mentor is similar with meeting new people. Live mentor is more advantageous than just having a mentor that you can meet online. Live mentor can teach you more things, and you're able to see him in person so he may also give you some tips.

I will have to choose the live mentor. I want a mentor whom I can ask question freely and with which I can learn through experience and not just some theory. but I think the best way to learn forex is to trade by yourself and get the best strategy that suit your trading style.

Well, actually I think that that's a matter of convenience really. I guess my final take on the issue will be if the trader can afford a mentor-fine and good. Otherwise, there are still a lot of online resources to lean back on.

Yeah I think so, cause not all traders can afford to have a live mentor, especially newbies. I know live mentor is much advantageous than an online mentor, but still we should consider the help we can gain from online mentors.

I had my big sister to be my live mentors yes she is successful traders since she is 17 years old and in Thailand she is the best analyser in stock market and forex in THailand (I see her appear in economic channel in Thailand almost everyday) so she advice me about basic of forex by very strange method by she teach me in lecture mode for 2 years and 6 Months and she start to teach in real account instantly because she know well as demo account just the junk.

So she think that demo account just like a junk, wow it is a good and brave decision to said because i am sure many people will disagree with you, especially who are pro Demo account. Live mentor i think so far is the best mentor because you can easily improve with them since you can talk them directly then online mentor.