Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bad timing could affect your trades

euro

Bad timing is very dangerous to our trading because it is always important to time well before we enter the market. Without having a good timing, it will be very difficult for us to make profit from trading in forex and from understanding the market. With good analysis, we can be able to know about the best time to enter and trade.

Bad timing can make us loss money. I do recommend that we invest more of our funds in learning then in earning. Eventually I can say we can focus on having more and more profit in forex trading. I'm so sure that in the long run we can really make good with our trading. Money do come easy in forex trading if we know how to handle our trading account.

well, traders trade based on strategy and they'll know when the best time to trade or open position. traders can't trade blindly and open positions whenever they want. there are situations where market serve no clarity, it move sideways which lead traders gain nothing when they are force to open positions.

• 2 months later...

I think bad timing could definitely affect your trades. I have trade at bad times and found that I've lost a lot and also there are no good trends to trade. So I avoid those early US hours cause the US business hours are not in affect and its like trading weekends. So, I can trade NYC hours or London but they seem to be slow too. I guess Japan hours are the best for me. How about you? How has hours affected your trading? 

Judging from your own post, it seems you may trade with false pairs, i means US hours is good for US and usually USD actively traded there and could give some vibrant of price movement. If you feel does not good then move with it. I still feel all sessions are fine for me Just choose the right pairs.

If you do analysis theirs no such thing as bad timing. In forex trading we rely on our analysis. I do lots of pending orders and I use SL and TP depends on the market trends and patterns. So theirs really no such thing as bad timing. Just do pending order and leave and update your position or check your position every five hours.

The greatest reason why we do loss in the forex market is when we are trading in bad time so we need to always try our possible best and be sure that we learn how to trade with good knowledge and skill

This is related to impatience. Many traders is in hurry to create profit, and they tend to forget about to hold theirselves. This also could be related to the uncontrollable greed which make them want to make profit as fast as they can. I think this is not good and could affect our trades for whole.

• 7 months later...

If a person is doing scalping than timing is everything, as one moment miss can be the difference between success and failure. I am lucky to have Nova FX as my broker since they have quickest execution rates, so I always get my trades opened right after I request and that really helps me do scalping with comfort, but one thing is that if we are long term trader than it’s not a major deal to have slow execution since it’s a long trade anyway.

Well iit seems right and also if we think it clearly that bad timting really affect our trading, it destroys everything including our well planned plan, it will destroy our expectation. I suggest be patience and keep seeing the right trend, if the trend allow it just execute it as long as your analysis is quite accurate of the trend.

Bad timing is still bad since it shows you lack that quality to adequately understand when to strike. it is not as though you won't have a reason to lose but most often, it is the trader who times badly that find it so difficult to make something good from trading in the market.