Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bad timing could affect your trades

euro

I think bad timing could definitely affect your trades. I have trade at bad times and found that I've lost a lot and also there are no good trends to trade. So I avoid those early US hours cause the US business hours are not in affect and its like trading weekends. So, I can trade NYC hours or London but they seem to be slow too. I guess Japan hours are the best for me. How about you? How has hours affected your trading? 

• 3 months later...

If a trader is not so good at market timing, he definitely would find it difficult to make a successful trade because he goes in at the wrong time. Market timing is always a good approach to trade and a solid requirement for traders to have a good knowledge of how to time the market.

Yes if we are starting a trade at a right time, it could greatly affect our trading and lead us to loss, so in order to improve our analysis and timing we should practice more in a demo account then going for a live trading account quickly, we need to consider it as an important factor.

well, that is the important by having strategy. to enabling traders to point out good entry setup or trading timing. without strategy, traders will end up by trade whenever they want. have no guidance to lead them what they need to do or don't in trading. if traders newbie still, and have no strategy yet, better they are start to search or create it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when traders trade not at the good timing, have chance to them to get loss result or get less profit. if following the trend but entry at the wrong timing, have chance that traders will see the position floating loss first before price start to support position and give profit. and if against trend market, entry at wrong timing will give loss result obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it will be mainly those traders who enjoy trading with do or die that will badly time their trade. It is that anxiety that will lead a trader to such bad timing and the resultant effect is always serial losses. Trading in Forex has a lot of factors that leads to making money from it and one of them is good and accurate market timing.

• 2 weeks later...

The traders should be able to learn how to plan their trading very well if they want to be making money from trading. When a trader is preparing for a trade, he or she should know his or her strategy so that he or she can be able to know when to place his or her orders in other to place well. Bad timing is bad because it will make you to lose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is why we 9eed to do double timing with our time setor if you do not know how to handle your time wisely then you must surely loss some crapy amount of money .

Before any forex could trade in the market he need only one thing and that is for him to try and take good lesson and be sure that he trade the market wisely

That is why we 9eed to do double timing with our time setor if you do not know how to handle your time wisely then you must surely loss some crapy amount of money .

Before any forex could trade in the market he need only one thing and that is for him to try and take good lesson and be sure that he trade the market wisely

There are certain traders who are tripped to go with that which their mind told them. Bad timing could mar your trade and give you more losses than you expect. Trading in Forex and expecting to make profit without preparation is the highest mistake the trader can ever make. There could be varying ways to profit but timing is important.

• 2 weeks later...

If a trader is just not so fantastic at business timing, he certainly would Track down it tough to make A prosperous trade considering that he goes in at the incorrect time. Sector timing is normally an excellent approach to trade plus a secure prerequisite for traders to possess a exceptional.

Wrong analysis is the major reason that leads traders to wrong timing. When a trader analyzes wrongly, he is also likely to enter the market wrongly and make some wrong trading decision. A good and accurate trading analysis would ensure you also have a good idea of when to enter or exit the market.

• 2 months later...

Forex is all about timing and the best the time, the higher the chances of earning. Forex is all about making profit from the business and the only way to make the profit is when we are also ready to predict well. The prediction is all about how good you are able to predict the time.

Forex is all about timing and the best the time, the higher the chances of earning. Forex is all about making profit from the business and the only way to make the profit is when we are also ready to predict well. The prediction is all about how good you are able to predict the time.

Its really hard to recover if you are losing money in forex trading. The more you know how to trade the more you can end up making some profit so far. I do know that we can have better future if we know how to handle our trading account. So its really best if we can just spend more time trying to learn how to trade and make money. I'm so sure we can end up making good trade some day.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, in most occasion, if we find out we really can't recover it, then it's wiser when we quit. There is no law that says we must recover all our loses but then, it still forms a good part of a successful trading. That is the more reason we should be keen on having our own strategy than following another person's strategy.

well, before traders start to open position, better if they are analyze the market and point out the best entry level. make profit in trading mean that traders should trade as effective as they can. changes occur very fast especially on small time frame chart. so, scalpers should prepared with good trading strategy and mental to deal with real risk and pressure.

Bad time could affect our 2rade that is why its good to go about varous source and learn how to trade in this market ensure that you practice your best time frame and how to trade then you will surely make that money easyly forex need good time for you to succeed