Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Not depending on forex for an income as a newbie

euro

I think its best for newbie traders to not be totally dependent on income from forex since its harder for you to profit right away and also you will get mentally in trouble if you depend on it and you can't make profit so it becomes extremely unhealthy. You should only do it as a side gig and keep your day job. I think as you have another source of income you're less likely to get all greedy and mad and open losing trades cause you need money or depend on it. This is what I think is best for new traders. What do you think? 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Forex is never a safe haven for a newbie, it is just a risky business and much more risky when there is little or no knowledge. I have always been an advocate of; only trade and depend on Forex even you know you've got some adequate knowledge of it. When you are ready to overcome the hurdles it brings.

advisable to newbies to have a job which give fix salary, it help them to conduct trading and make invest back when they are suffering margin call. we can't become profitable overnight and to become skilled, require long period training. both in demo and live account. without have a fund to trading and practice, traders have no chance to achieve profitable level.

• 4 weeks later...

It is not good for the newbie traders to depend on forex. Forex is a very risky business that the traders in here will be losing their money very easily if they are depending on forex. A newbie trader should be able to learn how to trade first of all before he or she will start to trade as his or her means of living. They should remember that They can lose in the forex trading market very quick.

we do not have to depend on the forex as our main income, because we all know that forex is a business that has a high risk, and I recommend it if we just make forex as a business to earn extra income alone, and we should have another job or other business so that we can cover the losses when we experience a loss of money from forex trading

Depending on Forex can be very profitable but it depends on how much knowledge the person has. If you wish to make Forex a place of earning, then you should also be prepared for it. It can form a good means of living for you and it can also drain your pocket. It is left for the trader to spot out the difference which lies in knowledge.

• 2 months later...

in here you must look in forex trading for a change of US interest rate, we all know USA today is most important economic country in the world, all international export import currency use US Dollar, so we know how important US economic data impact in forex market. 

• 2 weeks later...

We should not depend on forex only if we are still new here. We should focus to learn first if we want to earn. Use demo account to start trading in forex and if we wan to start trading with real account, try to use small amount first. You can use $10 to start trading. TenkoFx is one of broker which provide account with minimum deposit $10.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD]

• 3 weeks later...

Even if you are a newbies its okay to depend on forex trading to make some good income. I do know that we can handle some big amount in here to focus on making big income. that's why we even though have limited knowledge must continue trading and eventually learn. We always has good chance of losing money in forex trading. But in the end we can make some good profit in here.

• 3 weeks later...

Big question is what is newbies? If you trade for a month do you still be consider a newbies? I don't think its good to always call a new trader a newbies and expect that he going to loss. theirs a lot of newbies who spend much of his time studying forex trading and end up making some profit right away. So those who loss are those who don't know how to trade yet.

Depending or not depending on Forex is about the knowledge and capital. It's crystal clear that Forex is a business of knowledge. It is only with a good base of knowledge that a trader can make profit trading in the business. Also, capital might come into play here because even though a trader has some good skills but lack adequate capital to sustain him, then it might not make him good profit.

• 2 weeks later...

If we are a newbies we must think of learning first. I do know a lot are excited to earn money in forex trading. I'm also excited with I am a newbies. But once you are losing money you will get big disappointment. This is the main reason why we really need to focus on learning and then earning. Eventually I can say I am a successful forex trader once I make some money on monthly basis.

• 4 weeks later...

Newbi traders should not depend in forex for earning a full time income because this type of business is the type that you cannot be sure that you are going to make profit from it all the time. There are some of the times when you will end up losing money from here and there are some of the times you will gain. For a newbie, it is better not to rely on forex.

well, newbies has no good ability to perform proper analysis. they are has lack understanding about strategy and even unable to read market and circumstances. when they are force to trade on live account, they are just wasting time and money. the best is take training on demo account first. learn there and make themselves improve in knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

I started to trade in forex simply because I do hope that I can end up making some good income. So even if I am a newbies I'm hoping that I can actually make some profit in forex trading. This is the main reason why I keep on making big risk and hope that my strategy is to make sure that I can build a big trading capital and make good income.

I think its best for newbie traders to not be totally dependent on income from forex since its harder for you to perfect away. It is just a risky business and much more risky when there is little or ni knowledge. We cannot become skilled, require long period training . A newbie trader shoul be able to learn how to trade first of all before he or she will starts trade and his or her meanings of living

I am hoping to make some good income in forex trading. I do know that we can make good income in forex trading if we only focus on having more and more trading capital. Right now I am happy with my achievements. I just do need to make sure that I can sustain my trading account and make it big in here. I do like to see myself having a big trading capital some day so this is what I am expecting to do right now.