All Pips

Not depending on forex for an income as a newbie

euro

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading really worth depending on so for this if such trader have good skills and knowledge then he depend on forex but when skills is limit as a newbie he dose not need to totally depend on it

If only you have a lot of money in your account but if that is so small then you will not depend on it but you will only put it as your own additional income. So i think that is up to you, but for me i don't depend my earning in forex but later will do it, and for newbies you shouldn't do it.

• 7 months later...

It’s obviously about common sense that one should be depending on Forex straight away for income, it’s a risky business first up so we must give it proper time and only then seek bigger profits. I started without any expectations, but as time went by thanks to OctaFX broker, It got me expecting a lot and thankfully I am able to achieve all that due to their support and luxuries which include the massive 50% bonus on each deposit that we make.

It’s obviously about common sense that one should be depending on Forex straight away for income, it’s a risky business first up so we must give it proper time and only then seek bigger profits. I started without any expectations, but as time went by thanks to OctaFX broker, It got me expecting a lot and thankfully I am able to achieve all that due to their support and luxuries which include the massive 50% bonus on each deposit that we make.

But not all can do that because they have their own life. Some people start from forex and does not have any income yet so they will depend on the forex, so far i don't see anything wrong with it if in past i said something which is does not same like now it means my mind changed, forex is good but not forever it is just temporary.

• 1 month later...

Tis is true because i know it by myself depending forex as your main income while you are newbie is risky since that will make you worry so much. I advise only depend on forex as main income if you have enough experience and a lot of capital around $2000 maybe? With that you can earn well monthly and even replace your old job.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't have to replace your old job even you earn better with forex, you still can work in your stable old job earning some adequate earning while keep forex as your part time job that give you double income, this will surely boost your income since you don't have to leave one of it, and if your forex business fall you will still able to back it up with your stable old job.

A newbie shouldn't in any way, make that mistake. Depending on Forex for earning when you are still new is more like you are doing that which is unreasonable. That is simply because there is hardly a way you can get that which you desire to get when you don't understand how best to earn from the market and you don't have a back up means of earning.

Newbie have bigger chance to lose i think this is why not to do that, beside if you have more stable income as your main income that is better, just make forex as your side income that will maybe in future will bring more profit for you but still you have stable income too.

@myregister: Of course up to the trader, but can you explain how they recover if they lose and get their account burnt? Well this is the problem when newbie think they can turn forex as their own main income while ignore the other variable they may get later. Newbie= not for main income, experienced or seasoned trader= up to that trader.

Newbie should not depend on forex to earn because one thing to know is that the trader needs to know how best to do it. As a newbie, to start depending on Forex, you need to get the knowledge first and get the best to make it work. Forex working for you is all about earning and this is basically because there is no good base of knowledge to earn.

They can recover by take a loan or maybe just trying to find more money by working in the other jobs until they have enough money to start as forex trader once again. Your statement is true but remember this if that newbie has chance and potential should they don't take forex as main job? I don't think so.

They can recover by take a loan or maybe just trying to find more money by working in the other jobs until they have enough money to start as forex trader once again. Your statement is true but remember this if that newbie has chance and potential should they don't take forex as main job? I don't think so.

Do you think that is really easy to take a loan? How about if they keep suffering? Foreign Exchange is not for hot money but cold money, the risk is high and you must ready to take it. This is why i think newbie who mostly have bad mental cannot survive and shouldn't take forex as their main income.

• 3 months later...

It is not easy but that is worthy for trial. I see many people success because of take a loan. The problem is consistent profit. If you get consistent profit you may return that loan with some interest for sure. This is why i don't recomend depend forex as newbie because newbie vulnerable to lose.

i agree, because do forex trading is need a deeply understanding, u cant do it by know nothing. if u do it without know nothing that mean u already know u will lose but u still trying to lose.

Of course you won't know anything if you don't understand it but what we are talking here is not that. Newbie shouldn't depend on forex as their main job as their main income. You cannot simply make a newbie earn hundreds or even thousand dollars in few months? It will take some time for them to reach that state, just with this we already know that as newbie our earning won't be so good and depend on forex as a newbie is the worst mistake ever.

• 4 years later...

As a matter of first importance, to hypothesize. We have already talked about the matter of hypothesizing in the markets. Alternatives are considered risky precisely due to the reality they can be utilized while hypothesizing. If a trader buys an alternative, he/she should be precise not just in determining the direction of the price development in stocks or currency pairs yet in addition the degree and the planning of this development. The trader ought to correctly extend not just whether the price of the fundamental resource will increase or decay, yet additionally to what degree the price will change and in what timeframe this could happen.

• 6 months later...

A beginner must create the most comfortable conditions for himself in order to trade and not be dependent, but since there is no experience, it is quite difficult to do this, which is why Amarkets offers a RAMM service, thanks to which you can learn to trade at a professional level.

• 1 month later...