Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have really lost motivation to make post in this forum,though i still manage to make a round of posting in the forum on a daily basis compared to previous weeks that i was able to make like 3-4 rounds of posting in the forum,anyways i would still try and make a round of posting in the forum later in the day

Some how I slow down posting this last few days. Its Chinese new year so we have some celebration. I really do feel that my earnings this month will go down in mtw because of this. But same time I'm hoping that my activity will not to affect the activity in mtw. In my experience in other forums. Especially in forums that theirs less activity when I stop posting for few days those who are my posting tandem stop posting also.

I have made one round of post on the site just now. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts again later on if the members would be more active later on. I would like to prioritize this site today as i would like to make payout later.Anyway I have enjoyed my activity today.

I can wait another week anyway I have been so slow in posting on the site so I don't feel like I have waited that long. So I just hope that soon I would be able to make more posts than what I have just been doing lately as I am not that happy if I would not be able to accomplish my goal on the site to be more active here.

The activity in MTW has reduced to a great extent even though it is still okay and its possibly due to the fact that the admin is quite busy and therefore is unable to clear payments presently. I'm hoping that he will sort out time soon to clear payments so that posters will resume their motivation here. I haven't checked the forum in days and I'm just wondering if the 30post rule in DMT affected MTW.

Yes, I think it affects the forum activity with the no payment approvals yet. But wishing that our mod will start processing payouts and also that there will be payment processing that will going sooner this week. I think it's not applied but that's already my target posting in MTW.

Well, now we have to wait for this forum. It is the same thing like Digital Money Talk forum, because the owner is the same Admin here. Hopefully here the Admin can clear the payment as soon as possible on both forum. So, the activity will increase again like before here. This is the real thing

411 points. I only need 90 more points or 45 post and I'm good to withdraw in here again. I'm hoping that I can post in here and reach 500 points on friday. I hope that even though Its friday I can still end up counted and by paid on sunday or monday if theirs going to be payments next week. But if not its okay. I'm sure after a week or two I will also going to get paid as its really a good paying forum.

I have already gone past the 1000 points on the forum although it really took me a long time to get there since I was on and offline for the past few weeks. I would be requesting for a payment probably tomorrow since I see that there is still some pending payments so that I can be in the queue as well.

I just made 50 points this evening and yet, I feel that the forum activities seems slow. I'm waiting for the payment in the forum I hope there will be payments this week. I will going to just continue my next posting activities by tomorrow. And I will going to still have 50 points daily.

Well my payment is here I dont know when the admin will be processing all the payment all I know is that he keep telling us the posters to be patience well lets wait and see what will be the next step

patience is what poster really want to have :D, but in fact not all have it, some of them already leave of this site, and then active in other forum, i know fast payment is something that people want, 10-14 days are the longest one that i think many member can accept

since long time i haven't post here any thing so i open the forum today and see some activity there is good number of members already active here ,i plan to post here again and start today and post 20 posts ,i see hyip and ptp section have the most activity so better start with this sections

since long time i haven't post here any thing so i open the forum today and see some activity there is good number of members already active here ,i plan to post here again and start today and post 20 posts ,i see hyip and ptp section have the most activity so better start with this sections

hyip is active because there are some investors there that sometimes give their opinion, and ptp section for sure because mostly poster there is active poster also in the other site, as for me i still cannot be active, even i can post i will only make about 1 or 2 posts, even like that i am astounding with how admin manage his own site

I'm just curious if payments in mtw will be the same time as dmt. Because I notice that our request of payments in mtw has not been approved until now so I'm just wondering when well our request of payments in here will be approved and I'm hoping that our request of payments in here wil be paid the same time as in dmt. So that I can post as regularly as I can in here again.

I'm still happy posting on the site because I have faith on the admin. He is just busy. We must understand that the admin has personal life also so he would not always be able to pay weekly although he has made it a weekly payment.but anyway I would just post here more later on. So I would try to keep on posting on the site despite the low activity.

about the payment i think we should wait for a moment, if admin don't pay MTW members sooner after he pay members in DMT, i think it will take about 2-3 days after he pay members in DMT, but in fact people still trying to be more active in MTW, yesterday i just made 50 points here

I don't see any one posting right now but maybe later on I would see some members starting to post once again. Anyway I have made enough posting already for this morning, so I am just glad that I did and I would just try again later on in the afternoon. I'm not getting bored at all to participate on the discussions here

I finally was able to managed to be posting again in this forum and just some minutes ago I was able to to reach the minimum payout again in here and requested for payment again after 5 or 6 months of inactivity.

that is a long time for inactive as for me i still active here but for today i am not yet, i prefer not to be active for here yet because i see activity of this site not supported me so much to make some posts here, even like that i just reached 300 points here yesterday and that was truly motivated