Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have started my posting activity again in here and it was great because it seems that I can maintain my posting activity in here as I just just need to accumulate 50 points in here daily, by the way is there is also a posting limitation in here because it's been a while since the last time I posted in here.

as far as i know there isn't any posting limit in this forum, but even they have it i think i don't have any problem with it, my target here only make 20-30 posts per day so i think that still fine for me, well it seems that some posters just made few posts today when i visited this site.

I was able to do a lot of post on the site just now. I think I was able to make at least 15 post. I just had slow posting but I just continue posting so that's why I was able to maintain my activity on the site tonight. I'm just hoping tomorrow I'll be able to do the same

Indeed that's a very nice amount that you have received I know that you have been worried because of the payment delay. So now I am hoping that you are very comfortable on posting a lot on the site once again. So I'm just hoping that I can make a lot of points once again.

Yeah, it's merely a month of waiting and it's paid off. Although, I don't know if I will going to expect payments to be in monthly but hoping that it will be done in few weeks interval so that there will be no dropping of activities and that is admin can do it.

I am just wondering why there is a very low activity on the site. So who I am just hoping that members would start posting once again later. Because I do like to continue my posting once again. Since I post here before I start posting on the other sites. So hoping that I would be able earn more points today

What I am just hoping is you guys will maintain your posting activity in here because it's my target to accumulate 50 points daily in here so I need to post daily in here. Anyway, it's good that I am not having any problem with my daily target in here as I find it easy accumulating 50 points in here.

Yeah I'm going to post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would just see you posting on the site as well right now. I do have the time to make a lot of post on the site as well as I would like to be one of the most active member on the site as well. It's very rewarding to be more active here which I just hope that other members would be able to do so as well.

@riddick09: you are doing great here, it is quite hard to be active posters like you but for one month i think that $10 is possible thing to reach. if we have more time to post here then it will not be a big issue for us. aside from that thing more and more posters that keep active here.

We should be more active just like he do I think since. Anyway I have noticed that there's new activity on the site for now. So I just hope that I would see you make a lot of post on the site now so that I would be able to make myqpos once again as I always try to see new activity on the site as well

I think I can catch up for today in here as I have to reach 200 points in here, somehow yesterday I have managed to accumulate 30 points in here. I know it may still take time for me before I can reach at least 500 points in here, so I really have to be patient posting in here.

I was not able to focus on the site yesterday but I am planning now to be able to at least make 20 post. So I am just hoping that I would not have any kind of difficulty to be able to accomplished my goal on the site. I would like to be more excited in posting here

Today I'm hoping to reach 421 points in here. And I'm sure this week I can reach my goal of 500 points and hope that I can request payments right away. I'm also hoping that I will going to get paid this month as well. I know last month theirs no payments and theirs only payments first week of this month and if the pattern will be followed the next payments will be next month first week. But same time hoping that payments will be done twice this month.

It will take some time for me if I am going to post in the HYIP Discussion in here just to reach my goal in here which is to accumulate a total of 50 points, but if I have the time then why not? because I am trying my best to attain my target daily in here. Some members are not active with the past few days that's why having problem with the activities.

I'm just wondering why today I can't open the site. I'm just wondering if others can open the site or not. I'm hoping that in few hours I can open the site again so that I can post in here. So far so good in my part. I'm hoping that I can earn good enough for me to make good income in here in the long run. I do hope that I can reach 1,000 points in here this month that's why I'm trying to post daily as I can.

this site is okay in my end, but i don't know what happening with the others, for me i better to continue my activity here, even i only make about 10-20 posts here that still fine for me, because i try to post here daily since i think this forum is suitable for me

I just done doing some post in here. Though, I didn't able to reach 300 points, but at least I am nearing to reach that. I am sure that the more I am nearing to reach the minimum the more it's getting better for me because I am getting more motivate thinking that I can request a payment when I reach my goal.

I'm just glad that I'm getting fluid activity again. I have already 300 points. Not that much but more than enough for me. So I'm hoping that I'll have 500 points by the end of the week also. That would be very nice if I'll be able to earn that much this week specially I'm focusing most here.

If you will do round of posting then I will surely have another round of posting later on in here, so I will be surely happy because If ever by tomorrow I can able to reach for 500 points, I didn't expect that, it's just I have been able to maintain my posting activity as I am posting in here in the morning so I can check the Forum again in the evening.

I think you can have your posting now because I've completed in posting this evening and also requested for my payout. And excited that I might go on for 500 points if ever there will be no payment processing in this week. Since, I'm sure that admin stated about the payment.

I am done doing posting on the site this morning and so I am very near 500 points. maybe tomorrow I would already reach 500 points. I was able to do lots of posting because of some members making post in the morning. So maybe tomorrow that there would be nice activity once again