Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I still do post in here even though Theirs really a long delay in payments. I know its really frustrating to wait and continue posting but I really do believe that this problem will be solved soon. I do believe that next week I'm sure their will be payments in here. I'm just hoping that I can reach another 500 points in here in two weeks. As I really want to maintain my 5 dollars a month earnings in here and since I don't have earning this june and july yet and its near august now. I'm hoping that if this site going to pay this august I will going to earn total of 15 dollars in here.

I do find it frustrating as well although for me its not about not getting paid since I dont have a payment request in queue. As a result of the current developments on the forum I have not been able to maitain my posting since members are not discouraged to posts. I hoping that i would have 400 points come weekend though.

I already stopped my posting activity in here, and I am just focusing in some Forums as I am just waiting to be paid in here before brining back my posting activity in here because I don't have any motivation to post in here, and my motivation in other Forum might just get affected.

I already requested a payment in the forum and I am just waiting for it to be approved and be paid by admin. As of the meantime, I will just maybe accumulate more points so I can request for another payout next time. I haven't visited the forum yet and I just hope to see good activities to help me out with posting.

It is nice when final, admin too have cleared all payments for members and today too have received new payment with this site. As below is my latest proof:

Date: 7/26/2012 2:01 PM

Batch: 104762985

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thanks admin

My plan is to get back to posting here again. I would do so later on. I'm just so busy with a lot of things lately that I was not able to continue posting on the site as well. So I would try my best to prioritize the site once again although the payment is not that fast lately

The activity is very low on the site so I'm very much disappointed. I think you guys have given up your activity on the site. So I hope you guys would be back to posting here once again. So that I would be able to make a lot of post here daily again.

I am not giving up my posting in the forum yet. I wasn't able to post in here because I am busy offline so I can't post in the forum. But now I have some spare time so I will start posting back again in here. :) Hope to see some activities from members in the forum to help me out with my goal.

I would like to earn pretty well on the site but I don't think that the members are active lately. So I'm just hoping that the activity would get back to what it used to. So I hope that I would be able to post a lot on different sections so i can still post a lot.

Lately i have not been posting here all this while and i think its really been upto 2months now that i stopped posting here this days and that makes alot of issues for me,i think i will have to go on here soon and lay some few posts on here.

I guess you have miss a lot. I already got paid in here twice already this month and I'm nearing my 500 points target again. I'm happy that right now I'm earning good in here. I did stop posting for a week in here but I return because I have a guts feel that I can post and earn good amount of money in here. And I was right. Anyway right now I'm hoping that mtw will return today or tomorrow morning.

I wasn't able to make a post yesterday that's because the forum were on server transfer right? But when I check the forum now, it seems that there is a technical error there. I can't see the forum page. I wanted to make post in there but I think I will just try it later.

@rage are you using an operamini browser also? We have encountered the same problem at the site. When i click the site url there is a prompt message which is so hard to understand. Yes, that can be a technical problem of the site and they are having the same problem with earning palace. Good thing i have joined different ptp forums because i can transfer my posting activity to forums that have no technical problems.

I would like to believe that the error was due to move taking place. Anyway, right now there is a clear message on the homepage of the forum informing users that the move is still in progress. Hopefully by tomorrow the move would be finished and we can return to posting in here.

I would like to believe that the error was due to move taking place. Anyway, right now there is a clear message on the homepage of the forum informing users that the move is still in progress. Hopefully by tomorrow the move would be finished and we can return to posting in here.

I see. That's why I haven't been able to view the forum yesterday. I wanted to post yesterday but I wasn't able too because of the server transfer that is in progress now. I hope that the forum will be back so that I can start my activity again.