Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I think the admin should be processing every pending payment during the weekend so we shouldn't be minding the payment queue but instead continue our posting activity at the forum so as to accumulate more points daily.

that is a good idea, and maybe you can send PM to admin about this things :D, but for me this site pay about weekly or at least about 2 weeks every month, so i trying as the best as i can to get more points before request my payment here.

I found it really hard to post actively in this forum in the month of june but i will make to make good earnings from this forum this month. I've heard that its a sister site to this forum so i will be expecting to earn from the admin through different forum

I found it really hard to post actively in this forum in the month of june but i will make to make good earnings from this forum this month. I've heard that its a sister site to this forum so i will be expecting to earn from the admin through different forum

Yes. MTW is a sister forum of DMT and same admin operating this forum as well. I already requested a payout in here and will just wait for it to be processed. I will still continue my postings in here to reach another payout and hopefully a lot of members will be active in the forum so that it would be easy to hit our target.

I decided to make a round of posts again in this forum about 10 posts will do. I have read from the post of admin in the chatbox that payment will be processed tomorrow I think? Well. Good for those people who already requested payment including me. :)

that is good if you are active here, at least you opened some doors for the other members to be active, and one of them is me, well today i just created 50 points or 25 post :D, just happy to earn that amount since this forums is quite easy to load in my place

I can see that the activities of this forum is already going smoothly. I'm sure the activities will start rising because of the payment processing that is going to take place tommorow. I haven't make any post so nothing for me tommorow. I'm also aspiring to start posting in there soon

Sincerely it is really going to be a moral booster since the admin already said he would be clearing all aproved payment tomorrow.i just hope likewisely would be taking the advantage of resuming their posting activity at the forum again.meanwhile thanks to the admin for such a great idea.

Sincerely it is really going to be a moral booster since the admin already said he would be clearing all aproved payment tomorrow.i just hope likewisely would be taking the advantage of resuming their posting activity at the forum again.meanwhile thanks to the admin for such a great idea.

Yeah. I like the way that admin will actually post updates regarding when will the payments be processed so that members would know when it will be processed so that they can reach their target and might be able to join the batch of payments.

i don't know if i can be joined in this batch of payment lol, but i still keep posting here, because posting here is easy with many active members and good discussion to post, i just reached 300 points from this site yesterday and it seems i will make more today

Mod yogesh is now starting to verify our payment reqeust in here, and I am the next in here so I will check the Form again after some few hours to see if my payment request has been verified in here as I would like to see my payment request when it was verified to see if I got a deduction or not.

Same here I been waiting for a long time to get approved but it seems that up to now my payout will not be included in the payment process. And I only made here only 200 points but wanted to have more although, I feel not motivated yet.

yeah just wait for your payment to approved by mod, but if admin paid us today it means you not included but if not you still have some chance to included in this batch of payment. it will be better to reach more and then updated it before mod approve your payment request

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 7/5/2012 1:04 PM

Batch: 102110018

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U5227454 (rage35):

Date: 7/5/2012 12:52 PM

Batch: 102108502

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Still waiting for my payment approval. It seems its difficult to add more points as of this moment. But I will hope to make some good posts later on. Yes, they have cleared some payouts and we wish to see forum activity back here as well.

Though I already got my payment in here, I wanted to post back but I got discouraged a bit because my remaining points of 50 I think were also deducted. Supposed to be I will still have 50 points but when I got paid, all of my points were gone. Supposed to be the points that will be deducted is only 150 points but what happens is that my points was deducted more than 150 points and I only get $1.50 for the request. If admin deduct more than 150 points then he should pay me more than $1.50 or that would be $2 at least. Don't know if this is just a mistake for admin so I am waiting for his response.

Deductions of 50 points. You mean admin is the one who make approve of your payout or there's only mistake with the points that need to be removed. Well, we just wait for the response of the admin as I have read other issues like this also.

Deductions of 50 points. You mean admin is the one who make approve of your payout or there's only mistake with the points that need to be removed. Well, we just wait for the response of the admin as I have read other issues like this also.

Nope. Mod yogesh approved my payout in full amount. 150 points were approved and I got paid already by admin with that amount of points. Before that, I have 200 points I think so supposed to be, admin will just removed 150 points after processing my payout. But what happened is that, all of my remaining points which is supposed to be 50 points were also removed. That's why I pm admin regarding this issue and hope it will be resolved.

Perhaps it was mistakenly deduct in here so it would be better if you can PM the Admin regarding your problem in here because if your payment request got approved without any deduction then why you got 50 points deduction so that was a mistake in here.

Nope. Mod yogesh approved my payout in full amount. 150 points were approved and I got paid already by admin with that amount of points. Before that, I have 200 points I think so supposed to be, admin will just removed 150 points after processing my payout. But what happened is that, all of my remaining points which is supposed to be 50 points were also removed. That's why I pm admin regarding this issue and hope it will be resolved.

does the admin response already? I hope everything will be fine with you. keep posted in here so that we would know the reason. Cheers!