Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I just finished doing a couple of postings here and now i have 100 points. I am not in a rush anymore to reach minimum payout here since it is already the weekend. I guess i'll just try to post more here this week so that i can request for a bigger payout come next weekend. I like the level of activity here since there are now a lot of active members doing posting activities here. I just need to find the time in order to post daily here and reach my weekly targets.

Its good to have weekly targets in here because you are sure to end up with a high amount of points when admin does make payments. There are members who manage to make a 100 points like yourself on a daily basis and this means good earnings weekly.

@tirus that is what i am hoping for which is to be able to consistently post here daily. I'm not really aiming for 100 points per day since it is something that i don't think i can do in terms of time on daily basis and i have limited knowledge on other sections on this site like HYIP and FOREX. I usually do most of my postings in the GPT section of the site.

100 points is about 50 post and 100 post is about 200 points. If you post daily I'm sure you going to get deductions and even ban for spamming. I don't know but form that just too much. I do post in here 25 post three times a week at most and usually only 50 post a week total. I have many ptp forum to post into so that's why I don't concentrate much in one ptp forum.

It is 50 posts so it will be tough in one round of posting so perhaps two rounds of posting? like 25 posts in the morning then at night another 25 posts so it wouldn't be that tough reaching it.@budado that's why you are not having any problem with the activities as you have some days interval.

It just depends on where one is prioritizing because there are people that prefer to prioritize on the forum because they really enjoy posting here. I wouldnt go for more than 100 points per day which is 50 posts because time would not allow me to do so anyway.

It is 50 posts so it will be tough in one round of posting so perhaps two rounds of posting? like 25 posts in the morning then at night another 25 posts so it wouldn't be that tough reaching it.@budado that's why you are not having any problem with the activities as you have some days interval.

I'm currently trying to use that strategy of visiting the site twice a day but even with this strategy i still don't think i can make 50 post in one day. The most i think that i can do is 30 post in a day and that would definitely affect my posting activity the next day. Although i'm pretty much sure there are other members who can do a lot of post here, i guess it depends on how knowledgeable and active you are in various online money making program. As for me i'm limited to GPTs right now and starting to build my experience in Money Cyclers and HYIP.

That's possible already to make 50 posts everyday. I usually tried it although, I just feel sometimes lazy to post but I wanted. Its possible because we can post in different section and there were lot of threads and more possible when we have lot of programs.

I still need to post again in here to request another payment request. If I can have two payment request requests in here I can take a couple of days off the forum and concentrate on other forums and try to boost my activities in there too.

if i won't get paid yet, maybe i would have 3 pending payment request already soon .because i am nearing another payout and i have not received my two payments for my two pending payment request. although i am still confident that there would be payments again.

The activities in the Paid to post discussion are not good today but hopefully after some few hours there will be new replies so that I can able to reach my goal from posting in here today. Anyway, you really have lots of points in here but just contine your posting activity in here as two of your payment request got approved without any deduction.

That's possible already to make 50 posts everyday. I usually tried it although, I just feel sometimes lazy to post but I wanted. Its possible because we can post in different section and there were lot of threads and more possible when we have lot of programs.

When I was very active in PTC and PTP I am able to do 25 post in these sections in a day. Now i am not that active in PTC programs which takes half of what i used to post daily. I'm however starting to become active in other sections but i'm not yet back to my level of posting activities when i was very active in PTC.

You can still post in the PTC discussion giving your own review or check some PTC Monitor to get information about that particular PTC program even you don't join it you can still discuss with the other members in here. I will try doing five posts in PTC if I still have some time.

When I was very active in PTC and PTP I am able to do 25 post in these sections in a day. Now i am not that active in PTC programs which takes half of what i used to post daily. I'm however starting to become active in other sections but i'm not yet back to my level of posting activities when i was very active in PTC.

This is surely one way of ensuring that you can earn more points from the forum by making more points in different sections. If you can spread your activities you will be able to find more places to post to and earn well in the process.

I still have ample time to post and accumulate more points in this forum since my payment request has not yet approved by mod. I am targetting 200 points and hopefully I can do it by the end of this day. I hope there would be more activities in the forum to help me hit my target.

I actually want to start afresh and target for a completely new payment request. My first payment request has already been verified and since payment clearing is taking time that means I have more time to request again. I just need to accumulate even if its 250 for the next cashout.

Just make a new fresh start in here, besides there are good activities in here so it won't be that hard for you to accumulate points daily in here. There are still maony days left before this month ends so I can even accumulate higher than my goal in here.

I heard guys complaining about pending payments at some forum today.i think they should be patient and am sure with time the admin would be clearing all their pending payments.Meanwhile i think majority of payments are done during the weekend.

I actually think that I can use the delays to my advantage. I only have one payment request in queue at the moment in here. I could just try to accumulate some more points and maybe get to requests again so that I get paid for both of them. This way I wouldnt mind the payment delays.

Yesl, there are some members who are already complaining about the payment processing in here but as for me, I think in my part it is not taking that long yet so i still have some motivation to post in here as I haven't able to reach my goal in here yet.

I really do hope that by the time that admin does eventually make payouts I would have accumulated a lot more points. Rather use this to your advantage @monyitomon. Can you imagine the amount of earnings that we can get in the meantime by remaining to be active in here.

I think, I would not able to reach my goal in here which is 600 points, as I have edited my payment request in here, and requesting for 500 points but that was already a good amount in here, and if there will be no processing yet then in the following days I might be able to reach that, and edit my payment request.

As for me I think the best thing is for me to keep on posting in this forum and eventually I will reach my payment target because in this forum there is a particular point which am targeting and I think I will reach that mark soon and request my payout.