Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I think newbies to the forum are still confused on loading the page,

once again I would like to remind all that it's required to add .php at the end of the url,

then only it can be accessible, and thus to post on a fast paying forum with lot more active members.

I open the site without any problem or without adding any .php. I guess theirs some problem with FF or browser that is your using. Try to use the old FF and maybe it will work. I'm using an old FF. As they say if its not broken don't fixed it. Usually an upgrade browsers always give problems.

I can find there are many members post their payout proofs here and I hope it is the beginning of this forum become an active one again. Many members have earn a good amount here but I don't know how long it take them to reach that amount. But I'm sure with this many proofs here will make old members back and post here again.

the admin of MTW is the same who is the admin of DMT,

that is why I guess the admin uses the same LR account for both the forums to pay members,

though the account is of DMT, he will give a note in the memo that the payment is from MTW forum,

I think members of MTW might have noticed this thing, by now.

@archu

Yes, MTW has same admin and moderator in there is same too, although there is moderator who manage in MTW only.

As I knew, archu and juzfinal are moderators there too. Because of that, we didn't need to worry about the forum :)

I am agree if we should use same LR account, and I hope there is payment through HD-Money too.

well, I have not managed my time to post on MTW, as active as I do that on DMT forum,

but soon I think I should make free time to spend on this forum as well,

so that at the payout time, we can be paid for both the forums MTW as well as DMT, at the same time,

as the admin is making combined payments in a single schedule.

@archu7

Well, I think you should do that since admin in MTW is same with DTM so we will always sure to get pay on both forums.

I also think to back posting on MTW again but I still busy to reach my minimum payout on other forums. As soon as I reach it I will post again on MTW and hope I can make cashout in short time.

@archu

Yes, I knew if the admin tried to make payment schedule in the same day between DMT and MTW so it will be similiar like EP and TCC.

But for now, EP and TCC are more stable because they are older. I hope the admin could keep good work because it's not easy to keep

on schedule, weekly payments. Even EP and TCC are oftenly delaying payment for more than a week.

I think MTW also allow you to choose other payment processors to ask for payout, but for me I would rather choose LR cause I can use it to invest on hyip program so I can earn another profits there. Most members on PTP forums also invest in hyip programs so they can get some information to talk here.

the last the admin paid on this forum was on 20th July, that is four days ago,

it's good to see that all of the requests were cleared, except few new requests that have been placed recently,

I also have noticed that all those request were made to LR.

If that is possible, I hope MTW could support payment in HD-Money with bonus posting too. It will be nice because I got good

profit from bonus posting in HD-Money when I asked payment in DMT. Admin of DMT and MTW is same so I hope it could happen

in MTW too.

@andry777

that's a nice points you have raised there, it's a good option to add HD-Money e-currency,

since it's proven on DMT that there are members willing to cash out to HD-Money,

I am not sure whether it is only because of the 25% bonus offered or what,

so if the HD-Money allowed without the bonus 25%, then, will the members cash out to HD-Money ?

@archu

I won't use HD-Money if there is no bonus posting because there is no local exchanger of HD-Money and I should exchange it to LR.

If I used HD-Money without bonus posting 25% so it will be lower earning that I got than I requested payment directly to LR.

@andry777

oh, I see ! that's why I guess the admin has usually offered bonus of 25% in DMT,

well, there is no need to have all kinds of similarities between DMT & MTW,

just because the admin is the same for both the forums,

let's see if such bonus offers will be added on MTW as well.

Not only in this site. Almost all of sites that pays using HD-money gives bonuses. In this way they can promote HD-money. I think what happen is that They can buy HD-Money for 1.50 dollars per 1 dollar. So that why they give 25% bonus while keep the other 25%. I don't know it just my theory. Figures are not facts.

@archu

Yes, I knew that. I only think if that is possible to be done by admin, so it will be better but if that is not possible so that was okay.

I know if each forum will have different condition although both of them are owned by same admin. Besides, condition of DMT is better

than MTW for now on so advertiser will prefer to put ads in DMT than MTW.