Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Control the greed is better

I am not greedy trader . I avoid emotional trader . because I know the dangers of greed. Traders fall in wrong way when they think they can just make profit from here . They do not care of their plan and management ,after getting loss they know what mistake is done by them. It is best to control greed by doing realistic trading .

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not greedy trader . I avoid emotional trader . because I know the dangers of greed. Traders fall in wrong way when they think they can just make profit from here . They do not care of their plan and management ,after getting loss they know what mistake is done by them. It is best to control greed by doing realistic trading .

But Forex can make you become one. No one actually want to be greed but there is one thing about Forex which I think controls so many people. Once they start earning with it, they get stucked in it that they want to get the best from it even though it's not what they bargained for. Getting the best from Forex only comes when there is that discipline and control on the part of the trader.

Avoid greed is the best idea, as far as i know people will earn better because of doing that. Knowing the real danger of greediness will sustain our life as foreign exhange but controlling greed seems a bit ambitious for trader especially to newbies.

• 3 weeks later...

Greed is the evil root of all troubles and controls, if one is able to overcome this than he is done with almost all issues. I do Binary Option trading where I am in much more comfortable shape thanks to FMbinary.com, it’s a very solid broker that one can rely upon with their mighty payout that goes high up to 85% for both short and long term trade options and is given within minutes which appears in our account immediately.

I don't think so, it is about control, greed if you can control it would be the best source of motivation and people see it as ambition to be a successful trader rather than greed. I am still trying to controlling greed and don't let it loose any time. Speculation exist in forex because of greed.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s the best thing if any new comer is able to do it, but it takes a lot of experience and maturity to do this and very few I have seen are able to do it. I am lucky that I am myself one of them who is able to do it and I won’t say that it’s only due to my effort, but it’s more to do with my broker OctaFX, it’s a pretty lovely company with having all top benefits especially with their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars per lot, so that helps a lot.

@myregister: You want to play with fire dude? That is nonsense if someone can control greed, what you need to do is to stay away from something that is so dangerous and keep focusing to your trading also trying to think rationally so in the end you will be able to minimize your own loss.

• 4 weeks later...

If you’ve made a couple of profitable transactions, greed rears its ugly head and quite often there’s a tendency to double your investment. And that’s exactly what you mustn’t do: be stingy. If you’re doing great, then build up your transactions slowly, but don’t suddenly throw all your money into it. There’s a decent chance that if you do, your carefully built up profit will disappear in one fell swoop. And by the way, did you know that in general, women make better investments than men? Why’s that? Very simple, they keep their ‘fear and greed’ under control much better. Taking losses isn’t very cool, so apparently men have much more trouble with it than women.

This is the problem trying to control greed isn't the best solution, even you can control it you might survive for few trading and etc but later it will develop more complex situation that lead to bigger loss. We can trade without greed and already proven to be logical and achievable even it means through trial and error.

Not just greed, but also fear. While greed is clear fear is somewhat grey, sometimes it helps you to avoid loss but in the other cases, it just makes you like a fool. You cut the loss and the price suddenly rise or fall against your prediction or your fear. I said it because i felt it before and numerous times during my early days as trader.

Erase? Wow i don't know if someone can do that to me that is practically impossible buddy, how can you think like that? Erasing your emotion will let you emotionless and doesn't have emotion to trade, with that how can you trade? Control is all you need not erase or annihilate, Controlling greed and fear and you may able to be more profitable than ever.

Control the greed is not better; it is the best way to go for anyone if we wish to get anywhere near success or survival mode than greed control is very big need. I can’t see anyone getting success without getting the right control in place as even the best of traders will struggle with that, so that’s why we need to make sure that we control things well whether it’s for greed or emotions, it all has to be pick on to make them work. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get massive help especially with rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade including the losing one too, so that’s why it is perfect way to bring control into our career.

• 4 weeks later...

Control the greed is not better; it is the best way to go for anyone if we wish to get anywhere near success or survival mode than greed control is very big need. I can’t see anyone getting success without getting the right control in place as even the best of traders will struggle with that, so that’s why we need to make sure that we control things well whether it’s for greed or emotions, it all has to be pick on to make them work. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get massive help especially with rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade including the losing one too, so that’s why it is perfect way to bring control into our career.

Who is that people, c'mon tell me here. Control your emotion is important and also you should do. Greed in fact is emotion, learn to control emotion is important as i said before so the common sense here right now is that controlling greed is really make a sense also better for trader.

Erase? Wow i don't know if someone can do that to me that is practically impossible buddy, how can you think like that? Erasing your emotion will let you emotionless and doesn't have emotion to trade, with that how can you trade? Control is all you need not erase or annihilate, Controlling greed and fear and you may able to be more profitable than ever.

You can do that there are a lot of traders around the world that have been doing the same thing and keep their account safe without much problem. Controlling like i said in few threads is just like playing with fire, it might hurt you for a long time and you won't even recover.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, in reality controlling our greed would give us better return. In this case, something like trade at the right time and don't waste our precious time would be applied too. So greed is the source of unecessary loss that we must control, let it like a beast when the time is come to reap maximum profit.

We can try many things to control it, but the only way we will ever get it in control is through education and experience. Now, it’s sad that people are not interested in it too much and due to that, we often find people not going far, if we’re really wishful and wants to get success in this business then avoiding greed is crucial and like I said gain education for it. I have learned a lot from site like Baby Pips and even now I am continuing same way which has really boosted me and allows me to be successful. Also, it helps to be with OctaFX broker given they’re so special with their whole setup for education which has helped me in every possible way!

We can try many things to control it, but the only way we will ever get it in control is through education and experience. Now, it’s sad that people are not interested in it too much and due to that, we often find people not going far, if we’re really wishful and wants to get success in this business then avoiding greed is crucial and like I said gain education for it. I have learned a lot from site like Baby Pips and even now I am continuing same way which has really boosted me and allows me to be successful. Also, it helps to be with OctaFX broker given they’re so special with their whole setup for education which has helped me in every possible way!

The main key for the best trading outcome is patience. You might want to postpone a position because you analized the market and think that there's no opportunity to put an order for that day and holding your emotion to put a reckless position which is only based on gambling.

The main key for the best trading outcome is patience. You might want to postpone a position because you analized the market and think that there's no opportunity to put an order for that day and holding your emotion to put a reckless position which is only based on gambling.

Not just patience but also skills, well i know patience is a skill it is something you all must earned. But patience only doesn't make you successful. I see many things like this happened because they are patient enough they cannot make money.because of patience or even they close their positions even the market later will do a reversal.

Not just patience but also skills, well i know patience is a skill it is something you all must earned. But patience only doesn't make you successful. I see many things like this happened because they are patient enough they cannot make money.because of patience or even they close their positions even the market later will do a reversal.

Patience is important, but understanding with the market will more important.because as trader will get profit from difference price movement and here they work with trend market, if they can identity when price will move uptrend and down trend or will vice versa, it will help to determine entry and exit point

greed control is necessary for us to be trading with maximal. no successful trader being greedy, we should be able to control themselves well for us to get trading success and therefore we should be able to be able to control yourself well so that will make us able to survive in forex

I agree with greed control, since greed is our emotions we are the one who can control it so do those traders who are not greedy but calm and know what to do. I cannot believe that someone cannot control their emotion, they are just cannot do that yet but in reality not all have perseverance to keep trying or find the way to control greed or other kind of "bad" emotions.