Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Control the greed is better

Though sometimes, it is always difficult for us to control the way we face greed. Some other times too, it is best and in the best interest of the trader to look at a way to minimize the way he sees greed. There are those with the firm believe that Forex is a bed of roses and they end up in having nothing but high expectations of profit.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should be able to eliminate the trade greed, greed will only hurt us and therefore we need to minimize greed by trying to trade using MM and RM good. if we always use the MM and RM are good then we will be able to survive in forex

I ever heard many things like that, knowing ourselves and controlling greed is the best thing we can do, it will make our trading easier rather than before also maximizing profit seems a possible feat to achieve. It is just like you can control everything in the tip of your hand.

I ever heard many things like that, knowing ourselves and controlling greed is the best thing we can do, it will make our trading easier rather than before also maximizing profit seems a possible feat to achieve. It is just like you can control everything in the tip of your hand.

That is why i said controlling greed is better because i cannot let this emotion out of me. This is part of me. that will change me in future. Controlling greed is the same like you are able to mastering one part of forex which is your own emotion. The better you control greed like you said we can control everything in the tip of your hand.

No matter how we tend to look at it, having a good control over what we desire to earn from Forex is good because if we can control our greed, then we can beat our chest and say that at least, we won't be tempted into losses which we would have prevented in a long run because greed leads us to preventable losses.

greed we need to control because of the greed of trading controls will allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore we need to be able to control the greed of trading by trying to trade using small capital such as $ 1 and always use  MM and RM well

• 3 weeks later...
greed will make our trading over the limit. for it now I try to avoid this by using strict money management because I understand that one of the causes traders gain loss due to greed. I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker

Yes it is better because when controlling greed is something common for you, it means you can control your trading which will be convert to more efficient and effective trading, also if we want to be honest controlled greed usually resulted to a profitable trading.

control error is very necessary in forex trading. In this forex trading greed will only hurt us so we need a good trading psychology that will allow us to control the greed of trading, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable.To control the greed of trading then we need to have a good psychology with trained using little capital

The trader always needs to control the greed in himself because for you to be greedy, it will definitely mean that you lose focus ofwhat you should have. Being greedy may mean that the trader in question doesn't even know what Forex is all about and it is also good for the person willing to trade here to realize that your ability to earn will depend on the way you look at that your greed in other to make it a reality.

to be successful in the forex business, then we need to have good risk management, with good risk management will allow us to trade with the maximum. and we need to have the SL when trading

Good risk management? What are you mumbling here? I mean controlling greed does not have any indirect correlation dude. Well, controlling greed is a better action that trader need to do. With controlling their greed they will be able to stop their greediness that will lead them to their own demise.

if you can cantrol greed then you can get a good profit while making trade people who make trade on daily base have a good plane thats the main reason why they never make any mistake in the forex work and earn huge profit . every one have to learn the basic knowledge about the forex so that they can not make any mistake to stop themself to make loss .greed is a bad thing for us but without greed nothing is possible we have to take risk .

When you plan before about every step of trading you can control your greed. You should be clear about risk and rewars of every trade. More over stop loss and take profit secures you capital from greed. SL is to control unlimited loss and TP automatically close your profits so that you not remain open your positions.

No matter what it is the only best way to approach profit isn't it? I mean greedy is in fact neutral but let it become uncontrollable you will lose all of your money, if you can control it surely you will able to make profit this is why controlling make it more easier for us to grab more profits.

It is not a must for people to control greed but what I know is that if someone is able to control his or her greed, then he or she will be able to make money from trading without having to battle with so much losses. Greed can be the main reason why there are so many people who are actually losing on a daily basis and this thing is also the main reason so many people end up with nothing.