Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know how to trade then you can earn money. But if you don't know how to trade then how can you earn money? Forex trading is all about taking risk. Our focus now is to make sure that I can build my trading account without any problem. This is the main reason why I focus now on having good profit in forex trading.

• 4 weeks later...

welcome bonus is a program of the broker that we can use to feel the real trading account without the need to spend money. with a welcome bonus we will get trading experience,. in forex experience is very important. without have no experience we will not be successful in this business. I try to maximize the good bonus posts instaforex

Bonus funds is a chance for us to earn good in forex trading. Its not a guarantee if you don't know how to trade. You just going to loss that funds. My suggestion is very simple. In two to three years in forex trading you will going to start earning from the experience you get from trading bonus funds. That's were you start earning money in hundreds of dollars.

I don't think that welcome bonus will guaranteed anything. I mean there are a lot of examples of  a trader that easily loss their money even they are using free bonus from brokers. They failed to optimized what they got and ended up with demise. It is your skills and experience that guaranteed you to make more money.

• 1 month later...

Although welcome or any kind of bonus is a great advantage yet there is nothing like guarantee profits in reality. It all depends on our knowledge and experience whether we will make profit or loses. I prefer to trade with OctaFX broker since they are highly rated by everyone and been trading for 2 years I can say it is definitely correct especially with their 50% bonus on any deposit makes them a killer choice while success is still depend on us.

if we are has good knowledge and understanding, we will able to manage small capital raises into high. while if we are has no good knowledge, unprepared with strategy, we won't able to make small capital of bonus growing into high.

True, that is why bonus or any free money that we could get from broker does not give any guarantee of our money. We can get our bonus/free money today but when we trade it tomorrow we could loss half of it or even all of it. No guaranteed money by free money, even by using our own money, our profit does not guaranteed.

True, that is why bonus or any free money that we could get from broker does not give any guarantee of our money. We can get our bonus/free money today but when we trade it tomorrow we could loss half of it or even all of it. No guaranteed money by free money, even by using our own money, our profit does not guaranteed.

Yes, but we can use it to increase our trading experience in forex. We just have to be wise in using free capital for trading or demo account. Forex is risky business, but we must know how to minimize the risk in forex if we want to earn more profit here.

Yes, but we can use it to increase our trading experience in forex. We just have to be wise in using free capital for trading or demo account. Forex is risky business, but we must know how to minimize the risk in forex if we want to earn more profit here.

yes, of course with the welcome bonus then we will get trading experience. with the experience that will make our  trading well and we will be more prepared when trading using their own capital.

yes the verification process is really hard. i submitted lot of different id's. scanned in colored copy. but none was approved. now that bonus is over, i have no chance to get the bonus any more. they have not bothered to call me at all. though i have provided them my phone number.

I have done the same.I sent all sorts of documents but none of them is geting approved.I got bored and i had to walk away.It is like i will never get to withdral if i make huge profits while trading.

yes, of course with the welcome bonus then we will get trading experience. with the experience that will make our  trading well and we will be more prepared when trading using their own capital.

That does not guarantee that you will be more prepared to be honest if we look at the fact that new traders who losses their money are using the free bonus money to trade, only few that combined it with their own money, Free capital make them less wary about the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing can guaranteed your money in forex, even you are still skillful you will be losses. But to guarantee overall performance what do you need is experience and experience. So the more flight hours you have as trader you can guarantee it, but your money is not because forex is so unpredictable.

if we are struggle still as a trader. has no good knowledge and experience, we won't even make big capital to be growing. bonus is form of promotions which lead us attract to join and trade with those brokers. amount small only. if no understanding and strategy, do not expect to make the bonus fund growing high, even in oppposite, we will losing it all.

if we are struggle still as a trader. has no good knowledge and experience, we won't even make big capital to be growing. bonus is form of promotions which lead us attract to join and trade with those brokers. amount small only. if no understanding and strategy, do not expect to make the bonus fund growing high, even in oppposite, we will losing it all.

Even you have bonus from sponsored forums and you still don't have knowledge everything that you build will be ended up in vain. This kind of bonus never guarantee anything, this is just as your first stone to step, if you want to get more profit you must have knowledge, experience, and skill so you can be guaranteed.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome bonus amount doesn't high. very small and it won't lead traders who have lack knowledge to manage it growing high. require good knowledge and skills to manage the amount to be growing. however, no matter we are good or not in trading, we have chance to chance to practice in live account with welcome bonus offer.

• 3 weeks later...

That's if we make money to start with. I do make good income in instaforex and in mayzus using their bonus funds without any problem and I keep on expanding my trading accounts. In instaforex I already have 11 trading accounts thanks to bonus funds and in mayzus I already have three trading accounts. So just imagine how much bonus funds help me grow in forex trading.

As long as you can maintain your own earning and your capital then that bonus you get from some forums or from  deposit that you did , could be one way of increasing the amount of purchasing power and eventually if you are ending up making profit then you can generate greater profit for sure.