Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

We can only trade when the market is open. So this will be common sense, that a trader must know when the market is usually open and know the different market sessions particularly the one you are trading for the pairs since, it's the best to trade with the pairs that has high volatility. It will be always our decision to do such full time trading or rely on our income coming from here.

One can take forex trading as full time job but it all about the level of understanding one have as a trader, though it not going to be an easy thing to do but I can tell you guys it possible, as a trader myself I have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading forex, it about just about trading skills and how well one understand the market, though one will lose in the middle but with proper money management definitely one will make profit

Well, as we know, forex is a flexible business. We can trade anytime and anywhere. I also join a part time trader with instaforex. Forex trading give me chance to get profit as my additional income to fulfill my daily need, although I haven't be able to get profit consistently.

I guess I can say yes. I guess I end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making one good income without any worries. I'm tired and sick of losing my funds in forex and I do believe that if I can continue trading I can really become a good trader and become a rich trader. This is the only way I can manage my account well enough to make some profit.

I guess I can say yes. I guess I end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making one good income without any worries. I'm tired and sick of losing my funds in forex and I do believe that if I can continue trading I can really become a good trader and become a rich trader. This is the only way I can manage my account well enough to make some profit.

Not necessarily for newbie. Its harder for newbie to make money in forex as a newbie. You will lose more so you need money to pay for you bills so keep it. After one year of trading, it might be possible for you to do it full time. Forex is possible for you to do it full time. I think it comes with experiences though. Its very hard to make money at first but if you stick to it you will make money in the long term. Forex can be very risky too so if you depend on something that risky for your entire life obligation then its a lot of dependency. 

Well, you can even trade as pro and also make forex as your main job, but if you are student then the only option to made forex as your side job, if you made forex as your main job while you are a student then forex will ruin your life, since you must abandoned your own education for this one.

I think as a student you need to focus on learning as forex can ruin your education. You will be doing forex more and not focus on  your education which is not good. If you focus on learning then its better that way since forex is very risky you can't depend on it to pay your baby's milk or anything like that and if you do its a big sweat so always have something to fall back on beside forex. I guess its too risky to put a lot of money and to rely on it solely. 

For sure forex can be a main job. But I would not recommend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost a lot and always keep their mind cool in trading. I still hole my present job as a translator because I still like my job.

Before we demonstrate the ability of trading on our trading results, with the success of obtaining a consistent profit, should not we get out of our work. Although there are another earning in forex beside our profit, like affiliates, but we still need a permanent job for our daily lives. Before we are able to produce consistent profits, forex is very suitable to be used as a side business

Yes Definitely , you can make forex trading to be main job , But first u have to learn for that.

However , Learning Forex Trading Business is tricky , today the business of forex trading can be done as long as there intentions alone anyone .

We can learn forex trading business forex trading also just capitalize computer and internet access and by seeing some tutorials.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to have 100,000 dollars trading capital. If I can have that much trading capital I can say I can earn good amount of money in forex trading. For me this is the best starting trading capital to become a professional trader. But sad to say I have hard time having a 1,000 dollars trading capital. So how much more if I want to have 100,000 dollars trading capital.

traders can make trading for living. as long as traders have skills and strategy which lead them able to generate consistent profit. and when traders still struggling between profit and loss, and not consistent yet, better they are not quit from their main job which give them fix salary.

traders can make trading for living. as long as traders have skills and strategy which lead them able to generate consistent profit. and when traders still struggling between profit and loss, and not consistent yet, better they are not quit from their main job which give them fix salary.

and many forex traders who make as their main occupation, but once they are actually in the business they are able to make this trade better and can make themselves to be successful in this trade with a good income

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that forex trading can be a main job for everyone but with the exception of the forex trading experts who make great deal of profits from forex trading, it would only be a main job for them not for all of us. However if one does hard work I think he can make forex trading his main job as well.

In my view as you are a student it would be hard for you to get a permanent job any where so I think forex trading would suit people like you as a main job until you finish your graduation and find another job, so I think it would be a right decision to make forex trading a main job for you.

Many people do forex trade as a main job but some of people do as part time job , But main theme of all trader are same that is earning from forex .Only talented and good trader can do forex job as main job because forex trade needs good experience and regular practice .From forex people can earn good income and this trade is real online business , every people of the world are trusting over forex trade .Forex trade is big and proffesional business .