Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

I make the thread to remind the Admin of this forum here. This thread's title has to be change to be Skrill. So, we can see this forum is up to date with the change or new thing here. Using the name o Moneybookers, it seems we are very out of date and old, not following the news. The image is really bad for us who still use it

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now if I will be ask if I'm going to earn via MB or Payza or okpay I will going to say that I will going to pick MB than payza or okpay. for me MB is much better and stable than this two. And its good to trade in forex using MB as payza already abandon forex and okpay has high fees that its make me frustrated when I withdraw in Okpay.

It's already been notified a long time ago about the name of this payment processor but even the exchangers that I know they still used of the moneybookers or MB for short and I just seen and it's formality in the Forex brokers used Skrill logo.

yeah maybe because that is and old user that still use them until now, but i think that is not a problem since they officially announce that they changed to skrill right now, but we still have chance to access them as moneybookers too

I somehow feel that their name change has not had that much impact because almost everyone is still referring to them as Moneybookers or MB for short. We hardly get to use the name Skrill unless we have to and the same applies when it comes to thread names that still bear the MB logo.

so far there is no big impact, i think only new member that know them as skrill while mostly of the old member still called them MoneyBookers, but i think if that is about some years later, people will know them as Skrill since i see this program even promote themself as Skrill not as MB.

It does not really matter for me since I know that either moneybookers or skrill they are known for Forex traders. I know that somehow there's no big issue about it and we can see it already in their Logo it is Skrill but the link is still moneybookers.com.

you can access skrill too, that is possible. when i the only difference that i see is their SSL , in moneybookers it said MoneyBookers Limited, but in Skrill it said it is Skrill Holding Company, and aside from that things, i don't see any difference they are skrill while moneybookers for some old members for the same time

• 3 weeks later...

Its because MB still owned the same url address and you will just going to be redirected either you open skrill or open MB homepage. One thing that still confuses me is why MB need to change its name. I guess its because back then its popularity sunk and its need new name for new boost so that its can be popular again. But we really don't know the real reason why its chance its name.

i see skrill name is bigger than moneybookers, and it seems that moneybookers name will dissapear later but not in this year or next year, it seems they will gradually remove it as we know that MB already quite popular among of their users around the world :D, so far i don't see this one as bad or good and it doesn't disturb so much people.

Exactly, moneybookers team handling this really well, they know that the name moneybookers attracted many members in the past, so they don't want to change suddenly because they might lose some members, so they are slowly moving towards making skill as the future name of this payment processor. They want to fully remove moneybookers, they will slowly do that. At the moment the site has two domains.

@hunter: of course they do that thing, even wikileaks use them before, so it means many company trust them but i heard that they closed wikileaks account,and for sure we cannot understimate how great this one, because they just like paypal backed up by real dollar, not like other virtual currency

I'm just wondering if theirs a way to appeal that my account be reinstated. My account got suspended without any due process and I really don't understand why. I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can open a new account but when I check I still see that my account has been blocked so it means my suspension is still active. I don't have plans to use skrill because I actually don't have a choice as my account is suspended.

I think it's better to ask them directly about it and for sure they have contact support here. I just don't know why they will not entertain those who got suspended and they will simply have given the reason and if there is a way to reactivate it.

i just heard that talk about them directly also give different result, some of people that complain about their services said don't get good or positive feedback while other said, it solved their problems with them. actually it seems they will turn just like another paypal, but it seems this payment processor is good enough

One thing I'm sure if you are in industrial country chance are you going to have smooth use of skrill. But if you are in 3rd world country chance are they will automatically think that you are a scammer. I have experience this first hand. they suspended my account without due process. But when I push for evidence so that I can defend my account they ask me to call them. When I ask for tool free number they say they don't have any. I ask if they can shoulder my international call they say they can't I need to pay the long distance bill. No skype, no online video call too.

I will try to make some research in which site I can earn with my Skrill account, though I just want to know about it, as I know that the fees in this payment processor is quiet high so if we can't earn that good using this payment processor then it's just better to find some other paymnet processor that you can use.

basicallly skrill just like paypal, with some strictness but i think they still have some place in fact i see that they expand their services in some places and it will make them get more users. it is good for them and also for other users who become VIP members here

That's true. Skrill is like paypal but with dry attitude. I don't want to sound like racist but lets just be realistic in here. Compare to american for me british personality are boring. So I guess that's the same with paypal and skrill. Paypal is more fun to use than skrill and I guess its reflection of personality of the owner also. One good thing about skill is if you are located in UK then its good to have skrill.

haha i don't mind about that, so far i am find hard time to earn money with skrill i really don't know what i have to do, it seems to earn paypal or LR are easier to earn rather than this one, even like that i am still not giving up with it, so far i also don't have much problem with them

• 2 weeks later...

I do have good chance of earning MB or skrills in forex trading but problem is that since my account got suspended in here I have no chance of opening a new account unless I'm going to sue skrills for suspending my account without a due process. I do hope I can still open an account in here just for back up purposes but right now I do earn good amount of money via LR so even without MB some how I still do can earn.

some people still prefer to earn by MB, i don't know what is the reason for it but usually i see only some traders in forex also some merchant in online shops or auction sites. it seems good for someone who always spend their time in that kind of online business to have this payment processor

If they earn via MB then that means they have a site that pays via MB.I think any one who has a site that can earn them MB they will also going to use MB. Problem in my part is that I got suspended and I don't have plans to open new account in MB at all. So far so good that I'm earning in other processors but if my suspension is lifted I'm sure I can find a away to earn via MB also.

Do you take action for your issue? it seems that they are quite strict in some ways, some of my friend who suggested by their own friend afraid to open an account here, since there are many rumours about them. But so far my account is fine and i don't have much issue with them.

I see Skrill now is not too popular in the HYIP business. Well, the Admin of Skrill has to improve the campaign for the Skrill. In this way, Skrill can be more popular. Even doing Skrill in the forex business will be a great opportunity. Because the Forex market has very big and huge market as we know

Not in HYIP business, i think they trying to spread their own business in the other filed like Shopping, Betting, Forex or Internet Marketing. If you want to use them in HYIP you will dissapointed, since there are only few hyip admin that want to use them as payment processor.

MB is like paypal in term of rules but does allow betting and forex sites as long they are legit and registered company. So far so good that some how I'm earning in forex trading but problem is that until now my MB account is still suspended until now so I have no way to use MB right now. But if theirs a way I can make my account active again right now I will going to do it.