Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

Moneybookers aka Skrill is a good alternative to Paypal!

Not just a good alternative to paypal, and according to me Skrill also has good potential. if we compared it with Paypal , i see that Skrill has better fees for internal transfer and some loyal costumer feature which i think Paypal doesn't have, but it still lack of Bank Wire fees where Paypal is very low.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skrill for sure has good potential but this is just another payment processor that must compete with the other payment processor such as Neteller, Paypal, SolidTrustPay or Webmoney. I think Skrill should lower the fees a bit maybe at 0.8% or if they can 0.5%. That would be so much helpful against the other people especially in forex.

But overall i i must to be honest, i see that STP does not have much competition against Skrill. But with Neteller, Skrill for sure have some competition,even under the same company i think that skrill should do something better here. They should be innovate more than ever.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right about Skrill has competition against Neteller and not with SolidTrustPay. I think they are trying as they offers not just innovative way for people to pay money, but they also offer nice promotion and even contest for their users with this sooner or later Skrill will still gain more people.

• 2 weeks later...

More people to join them for sure, but let see it sooner or later  i think that neteller are nice too but both skrill and neteller under the same company which make it totally different right now, moving from that competition as long as your account already verified you will be love skrill.

• 3 weeks later...

This is why i think Skrill is doing great right now, if i must i will compare it with neteller. As you said neteller difference that you must do one transaction in 14 months while with skril what you need to do is just login and then wait for around 12 months and login again so your account will safe.

Dormant requirement for sure is easier in skrill, everyone can login within 12 months even without do any single transaction. I see this is one of the advantage which skrill has up to now if compared to Neteller. But i think comparing them now a bit off since both are under the same corporation LOL

• 2 weeks later...

That is advantage over neteller and i take it as granted, it seems Skrill is trying to expand its horizon. I see the most 2 field that they are trying to go is Betting and Shopping. Online shopping become another new phenomenom and betting which become the main entertainment for some people.

I think Skrill already into betting for quite long time before it was moneybookers, skrill is one of the most useful payment processor for betters especially in reputable betting site also in some forex broker skrill become one of the most encouraging payment processors in the end  i think Skrill in high risk business still have some power.

If you include betting as high risk business then Skrill has bigger power not just some, also in Forex especially reputable or regulated broker Skrill become one of the most used payment processor aside from some way like bank wire. In the end it is because it is easy to use and relatively lower internal transfer fees.

• 2 weeks later...

I know about that so that is why i said skrill has been into betting for quite long time also as far as i know betting is one of the legal business in UK where Skrill coming from and start from betting Skrill is expanding more and more and even to online shopping and foreign exchange.

In FX i must say they get some attention, thanks to its good feature and also it seems that FX is a popular business that has no tax for its trader in UK, low fees rate per transaction for Skrill help this program to sustain itself and find new costumers or to preserve the current constumers.

• 2 weeks later...

In FX for sure skrill is one of the best payment processor that still exist up to now. Not to mention that it has strict regulator that make it more secure it also under one of the most profitable company Optimal Payments that also the owner of Skrill closest rival, Neteller.

• 2 weeks later...

I think skrill more just like paypal right now, they are trying to expand and give more and more offers or even held some mini contest that would attract more users to join their cause. It is a good idea because it means they are lively, and many clients of Skrill surely will take that contest and unintentionally spread Skrill's reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

With its current state of course skrill would expand since it is a common sense and that they will do 2 things, first strengthening their services in UK and whole Europe and the second is focusing to expand at the other part of the world maybe Asia or Africa or South America. 

• 2 weeks later...

Skrill is doing well now based on the source i get from Alexa it gain a lot of users in this past of 6 months. India and Pakistan is the leading one follwoing by Russia and Bangladesh after that Germany. Mostly of searching or result comming from Google, with rank at 2430 skrill is strengthening its service just like you said sidejob.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i must say that i'm quite surprise that they give more and more offers for betting because it will be good if they offer it to online shopping or foreign exchange or even stocks. I know it is their main income but diversification won't hurt at all and for that offers i am talking about you can check it here https://www.skrill.com/en/showcase/gambling/offers/home/

Before forex into the surface skrill already into betting and betting is the heart of skrill also its sister payment processor, Neteller. Betting is one of the most lucrative business for skrill users aside from forex and you know a lot of online gambling site use either netller or skrill as their main payment processor. I think offers and more offers on that field is normal not so surprising.

• 4 weeks later...

You know i know about that fact and also feel that they should do diversification at least it would increase their portofolio and in the end they would reap much more profit especially with forex become one of the largest business around. One thing that i want to know is Skrill really stable and i don't have much woriness to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't find a newest news about them but lately it seems skrill keeps promoting their services to many people including to current skrill services, the latest promotion is Skrill Salary, and the prize is at around $250. Using this way it seems that Skrill is keep expanding more than ever.

• 4 months later...

E-cashpay provides most reliable and 100% secure buy/sell skrill exchange service.

We are verfied skrill exchanger. Buy/sell Skrill money is now easy and instant

facility provided by us.We do Cashout Skrill money dollars. We will give you best possible

rate in the market. We also convert your e-currency from one account to another.

http://www.smcyber.com/

• 1 year later...