Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

it doesn't matter what is their name and i think that is not important to talk about like that too over and over again, since then i see their service getting better, and even their process so slow but still i see some increment of transasction activity

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,their services can only get better if they accept all countries as their customers.Even if they are charging nothing for all transactions and still refuse to include my country and others among those that can create accounts with them,i will still see them as not improving.

I'm thinking to have an account here but then I'm having a problem here or still seeking if there's way to have the funds directly just like paypal or we need to have exchangers as well. Although, seems it is not much being used in programs.

Well,their services can only get better if they accept all countries as their customers.Even if they are charging nothing for all transactions and still refuse to include my country and others among those that can create accounts with them,i will still see them as not improving.

lol that is your opinion, and more like selfish opinion about them, maybe since you don't use them you don't think they are improving lol, but that is everyone different opinion as for me they are still improving and i see even they don't have too much place to earn.

charging nothing for all transaction? This is new. When I was using MB before every transaction has a fee.

Anyway what country are you from? Because as far as I know unlike paypal moneybookers accept many countries that is not listed in paypal. that's why those who don't have paypal use MB.

Hmm. I don't think that payment processors or MB will able to survive without having transaction fees. They will able to survive if they don't have such. So far, I still insist if what's the way to have the funds by a card or bank account or by the exchanger.

if they don't have fee it will be bad for them because they can get some profit from that fee too, and they will not survive for long time lol, and about the way to get fund they have many ways and i prefer exchanger for now :D

This is yet another ecurrency that is currently undergoing a rebranding process starting with the name change. Although the rebranding process seems to have taken a while MB is being rebranded as Skrill. If you look at the website you will realise that the name monebookers is still being used but is placed in brackets with Skrill right next to it.

This is yet another ecurrency that is currently undergoing a rebranding process starting with the name change. Although the rebranding process seems to have taken a while MB is being rebranded as Skrill. If you look at the website you will realise that the name monebookers is still being used but is placed in brackets with Skrill right next to it.

it will be used only for a while until people more familiar with this payment processor new name, but for now i must agree with now this site need some time before they will be well known just like with their previous name

even with the name changes, "Skrill" is another favorite processor of mine. I like that my transfers have no fee. Before skrill, I used alertpay. Since Alertpay has disabled bank transfer, I turned to Skrill in order to process my money. My first payment processor is paypal. Skrill is my secondary payment processor.

But not all of earning sites used skrill so wondering how it makes you satisfy that this processor is good and being used in most programs we have. Or what site you are having most of your funds in skrill. As I don't have any account here.

so far it is hard to find some earning site that we can use to earn by this processors but to find the good place to spend this money, is ebay :D, i checked it and find out ebay supported this payment processors beside paypal , it will be good if they come up with a good forex broker so people also can earn with this one

so far it is hard to find some earning site that we can use to earn by this processors but to find the good place to spend this money, is ebay :D, i checked it and find out ebay supported this payment processors beside paypal , it will be good if they come up with a good forex broker so people also can earn with this one

This is a first that I am hearing that ebay is also using it as a form of payment. This should really give it a boost I believe. In as far as teaming up with a a good forex broker its a good idea and can even encourage people to start using as a result of incentives offered.

This is a first that I am hearing that ebay is also using it as a form of payment. This should really give it a boost I believe. In as far as teaming up with a a good forex broker its a good idea and can even encourage people to start using as a result of incentives offered.

i think if they addded more merchant or any popular earning income like forex o ptc site i am sure that they will get more people which will be happier to use their service, and of course will bring the more opportunity to earn more, as i see that field give some payment processors profit lol

i think if they addded more merchant or any popular earning income like forex o ptc site i am sure that they will get more people which will be happier to use their service, and of course will bring the more opportunity to earn more, as i see that field give some payment processors profit lol

Right now in forex broker sites I'm trading theirs a moneybookers in their that I can use. But sad to say I can't use MB anymore because I got banned in MB without any due process. I really frustrated right now because if I did not get banned I'm sure I'm earning good in MB right now as I can withdraw my funds from my broker site to my bank account using MB.

• 5 weeks later...

MB usually ban users if too many access of your account has come from too many different ip. Then, they will ban the member even without a notice. Well, i think this site is mostly for online gamers, pool, betting and others. If you were adequate to such online earnings, you will definitely like their site. For me, it seems simple though, but i don't like the fact that the system is not popular to use for investment.

MB usually ban users if too many access of your account has come from too many different ip. Then, they will ban the member even without a notice. Well, i think this site is mostly for online gamers, pool, betting and others. If you were adequate to such online earnings, you will definitely like their site. For me, it seems simple though, but i don't like the fact that the system is not popular to use for investment.

wow something that is make me wonder is why someone account accessed by many different IP? of course they will banned you because there are many different IP trying to login and i don't know about how much that successfull will login to that account, i suggest it is better to use your account in right place

I use my USB modem from my mobile service provider to connect to the internet. It realise that everytime I connect it changes the IP address that it uses to connect and in fact in my LR account there is a list of different IPs that are there already. That means that my account would get banned for his I guess.

i don't know about that thing too dude but my IP also dynamic and so far i don't have any problem, the account that i have here is fine usually i login about twice in a week, it will be better if we don't access them too much per week.

I just find it weird that this would be the case because I know that other payment processors have measures in place when accessing the account from different IP but not to actually ban your account and stop you from accessing your funds in the process.

I just find it weird that this would be the case because I know that other payment processors have measures in place when accessing the account from different IP but not to actually ban your account and stop you from accessing your funds in the process.

well i think this payment processor is different a bit but in my end everything is fine, i think maybe they do that things to make sure our account is safe, can you imagine many IP access our account just in one day, i think someone want to cheat on that account and MB take action for it

I use my USB modem from my mobile service provider to connect to the internet. It realise that everytime I connect it changes the IP address that it uses to connect and in fact in my LR account there is a list of different IPs that are there already. That means that my account would get banned for his I guess.

Ban in mb because of isp address? I don't think so. theirs no rules in skrill that your not allowed to use multiple isp address. As long your isp address is located in the same area its really not a big concern. The big concern will only happen if you login in isp that is located lets say in japan and after ten minutes you open your account and your isp address is base in germany then for sure theirs a big explanation for that.

that is what he means, there are a lot of IP and i assume that IP which access that account come from so manyu countries around the world, or maybe that people use proxy. i am not quite sure but there must be explanation for that things

Theirs no rules in skrill that we need to use static isp address and does not allow dynamic isp address. Theirs no such violations rules in MB so I doubt that case. Because I myself is using different isp address and different server but I never get warned because of that. Simply because isp address has nothing to do with any rules violations.

What MB does not like most is fraudelant transaction.