Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luck or knowledge in forex

@garuk, luck comes as a natural thing and I don't there would be that need for it or work with hope of luck. Someone who solely depends on luck is only heading to the rocks because there is hardly a way you would make anything from Forex just hoping on luck.

I always do my analysis before I trade in forex trading because I know what I mean if you do your analysis properly there is a great chance that you succeed that easyly in the forex market without a second thought so always follow your foot step and trade in forex not with luck but with skills

It is good that you do your analysis very well because it is the best way for you to be able to learn very well and to understand the sentiment of the market before you start trading. Forex is not a money making machine, so therefore, all traders should always make a very good trading analysis if they want to trade and to trade well in forex.

I believe knowledge will make a trader stay long in forex market. As they increase their knowledge and continue to trade, they will improve their trading skill because their experiences and knowledge will help them to be a better trader. We cannot depend on luck to survive in forex market.

I believe knowledge will make a trader stay long in forex market. As they increase their knowledge and continue to trade, they will improve their trading skill because their experiences and knowledge will help them to be a better trader. We cannot depend on luck to survive in forex market.

Yes, we must believe our knowledge and our trading skill if we want to get more maximal result in forex trading. Luck will not make use get maximal result in forex. As a trader, we must improve our trading skills too. Try to use demo account to hone our trading skills.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

• 2 weeks later...

I dont say that luck is nothing, but it is something which i may have, but other may have it too. In forex trading we shall be profitable if we are better than others so it is knowledge and better trading skills that would make us better trader than others so we are not counted in the row of losers.

You can get nothing in forex trading if you don't know how to trade. Luck has nothing to do with our success in here. Its all about knowledge. the more you know about forex trading the more you will going to make it good in here. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in forex and learn and make money in the long run. I'm sure we can make it big.

we need knowledge about forex, if we wanna trade.we cannot rely on luck if we wanna get profit consistently and be successful trading.learnini about forex and trading on a demo account to gain the much needed practice is important for beginners.we can learn from books about forex and demo accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

Our skills is what that really matters alot and not the luck ,if we base our trading skills on luck I think we are going to loss alot of money so its better that we base our trade on profit if we want to succeed and experience should be the leader

Yes our own skills are our best friends because they shall stay with us always. Luck may make us win a trade, but basing our trades on luck is nothing more than waiting for rain to drink water, rain and luck come by chance while skills support us unconditionally.

Luck will not going to sustain you in forex trading. If you really want to earn good amount of money in forex trading its really best that. I am really happy that I have achieve my goal right now to have three trading accounts with 1,000 dollars trading capital minimum. Now what I need to do next is to have all 20 trading accounts that I have to have minimum of 100 dollars trading capital before the year ends.

Luck will not going to sustain you in forex trading. If you really want to earn good amount of money in forex trading its really best that. I am really happy that I have achieve my goal right now to have three trading accounts with 1,000 dollars trading capital minimum. Now what I need to do next is to have all 20 trading accounts that I have to have minimum of 100 dollars trading capital before the year ends.

We can not depend on luck only to trade in forex. We also must have skill to maximize our trading capital in forex. If we can not do it, we will not get more maximal result. Forex is risky business although we can earn profit without limited

I don't know if I just have learn a lot in doing analysis. But I am happy that my analysis works as predicted. This is why I can sustain and maintain my trading account. My goal is really to have good trading capital so this is were I put my focus right now. If I can really have good trading skills I am sure I will going to earn good amount of money in here.

I don't know if I just have learn a lot in doing analysis. But I am happy that my analysis works as predicted. This is why I can sustain and maintain my trading account. My goal is really to have good trading capital so this is were I put my focus right now. If I can really have good trading skills I am sure I will going to earn good amount of money in here.

So iam, although in forex trading now, my trading result is not consistent yet, but i don't make me feel down here. We can learn from our mistake to make our trading skill be better in forex. Try to use demo account to make preparation before we start trading.

• 2 weeks later...

So iam, although in forex trading now, my trading result is not consistent yet, but i don't make me feel down here. We can learn from our mistake to make our trading skill be better in forex. Try to use demo account to make preparation before we start trading.

That's good. How much do you earn each month now? I am hoping that next year I can earn 500 dollars minimum a month. That's why I am focus on building my trading account and reach 10,000 dollars. This is my target earning and I do hope that I will become a successful forex trader some day. My main goal is to earn 5,000 dollars minimum each month.

No one can trade only on luck factor. You have got to get the knowledge necessary for your trading. If you trade on the basis of luck only you will likely to get loss many times and also can lost your entire account as well. You won't find a single trader in the history of trading that had survived in markets by trading only on the basis of his luck. Luck does have an influence, but if only follows your hard work.

Anyone depending for success on luck is just making it impossible for him and getting himself into habits which will have no success. I trade with OctaFX, where i don't need to depend on luck, as they provide us with free expert analysis, which not only is useful for trading, as they are 80-85% accurate but also they are really amazing for us to learn from to build analysis on our own like i have done and that will really make our results so much better.