Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luck or knowledge in forex

We need knowledge about forex if we wanna trade. We can't rely on luck if we wanna get profit consistently and be a successful trading. We can learn from books, forex forums and other sources to get knowledge about forex. And we can start trading in demo after knowing the knowledge.

I do not believe in luck or destiny. To earn from Forex trading we have to make efforts to learn about Forex.Greedy people should avoid Forex trading. Learning about Forex and trading on a demo account to gain the much needed practice is important for beginners. Efforts are rewarded and lazyines is punished badly in Forex.

We need knowledge about forex if we wanna trade. We can't rely on luck if we wanna get profit consistently and be a successful trading. We can learn from books, forex forums and other sources to get knowledge about forex. And we can start trading in demo after knowing the knowledge.

luck is only for gambler :D, but in forex we still need luck even i think that knowledge also become something that is important for trader,because luck only will make them loss, and i think the possibility to loss only by relying from luck is 99%, so it is better to prefer knowledge, because it will help us to trade

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think luck has even a minor part to play in success of trader. Its our knowledge and ahrd work that makes us a good trader. Of course experience also helps to become good in Forex.

they have it :D, i find out there are some trader that very luck who can get some profit from forex, just in few trades, but that is not for long time, as far as i know that knowledge is something that make us get constant profit from our own investment in forex, if it is only luck i think that won't be last forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Luck will not always be in the traders. It will be like randomly happen and we don't want to rely on it. Rather to think more of the knowledge and experience to work both in order to achieve better and profitable trading. This works in cycle when we apply our knowledge, we gain experience and new things learned after we trade therefore, knowledge gained.

even like that in fact luck help in rare cases, and even bring big profit to few traders :D, so i still stick that both of them still important but if i forced to choose then i will prefer knowledge, with knowledge i can gain profit even not everyday from my trading. also i think knowledge is good to share in some forex forum to get capitals

Knowledge and experience works together. I don't see traders need to put their lives in luck as we need to work hard in order to achieve the success in our trading. We need also to remember that the knowledge needs an application not only gaining knowledge but to apply it in our trading in the analysis in most cases and we can also put our instincts and to have other basis of our trades.

all it takes is knowledge. if you play it just for gambling luck. Knowledge is very important in forex if you do not want to get the loss

knowledge and experience have 99% part in forex, so it will make you like trade not like gambling, you predict market movement but without using "instinct" only but also some aspect that you analyze in market. but luck sometimes give boost even it only have 1% part in forex.

Depending on luck is not at all safe in forex because i can say that there are many traders who depend on luck will loos most of the times . It is a known fact that earning with forex is not so easy as we think . Luck will not be in our favor all the time but if you are skills in forex then you can easily make good profits with forex that is real fact about it .

luck is only for gambler :D, but in forex we still need luck even i think that knowledge also become something that is important for trader,because luck only will make them loss, and i think the possibility to loss only by relying from luck is 99%, so it is better to prefer knowledge, because it will help us to trade

Yeah, we still need luck but we should not rely on luck only because Forex is business and we have to treat it as a business not as a game, gambling or something else if we don't wanna lose much money in forex.

You have to be experienced enough i dont think if a person who does not have a trading experience of more than 4 years can rely on daily trading I was involved in scalping But now I have move back to position trading and one to two trades a week are good But scalping is a headache tons of hours daily against the screen You are bound to make mistakes and as an elliottician I label the waves on weekends if there is something in it and then only after comfirmations I take trades

thanks for the thread

Well, you should have relevant experience and useful that we understood the market trading not only that because we have spend time here we will going to achieve of having use of the experience to be another knowledge about our trades. I don't consider luck much on trading but it will happen to us also but don't ever rely on it. The important is the knowledge from our experience.

I agree with your opinion, because it's in the forex business can not rely on luck, because you must use the knowledge of good, if the trade for traders still forced to rely on luck I guess without knowing forex losses will be found, there would be no profit.

The term luck is an imaginary or illusory object that can't be substantiated in true investment like forex. Luck is rather a backbone of the gambler who by greed has tamed his mind and alienated it from objective reasoning. Luck has no place in forex.

Agree with that, when we plan and trade we shouldn't offer even a bit of a time for luck based thinking because it can hurt our planning badly in my opinion. It's a serious business and these businesses need quality planning and researches, not some kind of luck expectations. Thinking about luck will only hurt us.

if you are a newbie then we can only benefit by luck that we have because we are still trading like a gambling that rely on luck alone, but with the knowledge that we have in forex trading will result in a consistent fortune on every trade we do and we can also avoid the risk of which will occur in forex trading

if you are a newbie then we can only benefit by luck that we have because we are still trading like a gambling that rely on luck alone, but with the knowledge that we have in forex trading will result in a consistent fortune on every trade we do and we can also avoid the risk of which will occur in forex trading

If you are newbie and only rely on luck, you will loss your money sooner, i don't mean to scare but rely only with luck will never give you any benefit. As newbie, you need to trade in forex and gain experience, also the most important thing is Learn from your experience. It is not the fastest way but the most efficient way.

I didn't believe in luck. In forex, I only believe in how we improve our skill and experience. The more knowledge and experience we got, it will be better. Luck can't be learned. That why I will never count luck in my trading activity. also when we depend our trade in luck only, I'm really sure we will only have hope in rtading, not good analysis.

If we are just depends on the technicalities and then, we might be able to find the best chance to focus on our trading strategy. But does not mean that if we have good analysis it will be profits already stick just like luck you can't foretell if this is will help us. Knowledge can be powerful if we use it properly without affecting or involving our emotions.

We have to know, forex is not gambling. But, we can make everything as the gambling thing. Not even forex, but every single thing in our life. So, this is not good if we have a little knowledge in forex, then we make the decision in forex by using our luck. We hope we are in the good luck. There is no way we can do that