Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luck or knowledge in forex

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone who thinks luck is anything then they should think again. Luck has nothing to do with forex. Luck is just luck but it does not play any role in forex. Forex is all about hard work. Forex is all about sweat equity my friends and even hard working, experienced and knowledge people will lose sometimes so I think we need to look at that too. I think anyone who rely on luck in forex will become homeless. It won't happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Luck is what we need to make some good profit in forex trading.  I really don't expect much money in forex before but now my hope and dreams are all in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a big time earner in forex some day. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here for good. I do know we can really make it big in here if we only know how to focus and make money in forex trading.

Knowledge is the main requiremnent for any business and without knowledge we can not do any business. On the other hand luck is something that is required by every human being because luck is also a gift of God. As luck does not work daily so in forex we have to depend on knowldge most of the time.

I see that the knowledge and the experience is the important thing to make good profits because the trade depend on the luck is not very good and you may make very good earning at the beginning and after that you will loss all your profits and your balance so you must trade with the experience and the knowledge also with money management because the trade without good experience will lead you to the loss

I really do definitely not rely on fortune or maybe future. For you to make from Currency trading we've got to make endeavors to master in relation to Foreign exchange. Greedy people ought to prevent Currency trading. Studying Foreign exchange as well as exchanging on the tryout bank account to find the the necessary exercise is important for novices. Work usually are paid as well as laziness will be reprimanded negatively within Foreign exchange.

I totally agree. To trade we need very good knowledge and experience as luck is only temporary whereas knowledge and experience are permanent. By going through the process of obtaining knowledge and experience, we commit mistakes and by learning from those mistakes, we can achieve perfection in the future.

Even if luck plays a role in Forex, it is quite a very minimal role. Luck doesn't beat out anything when it comes to earning. It is a trader's skills that do the whole job. Though some believe that there is always an iota of luck in trading but it doesn't fall from the skies, it is nourished by actions.

• 3 months later...

It is knowledge that is very important to any trader who wants to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business. Knowledge is power and it is when the trader is able to have the forex trading knowledge that he or she will be able to make profit from trading in the forex business. Knowledge is the most important thing for forex traders but luck is also important.

I think that to rely on knowledge rather than relying on luck, because luck could be with you today and tomorrow against you so you must rely on the best knowledge because it helps to achieve sufficient experience which helps to achieve profits and far from attaining the loss. Please Try $5 cash rewards from FBS

Knowledge is the in thing and that which every trader goes for. It is the best thing that the trader needs to acquire the hallmark of success. Relying on things like luck and the rest of it will only end up not giving you the success you desire but rather, makes you hope for something that wouldn't come to pass.

• 2 months later...

@gaban, knowledge rules. If we must make profit from Forex, then there is no way we would escape having some good trading knowledge. It is the knowledge that the trader has which takes him up to what Forex has to offer. Without having such knowledge, it becomes almost impossible making some good profit out of the business.

• 1 month later...

if we wanna trade, we have to knowledge so we will get experience and skills after trying to learn trading. And luck will not make us to be a successful trading, because successful or not, it depend on our effort.

Any trader that will depend on luck in other for him or her to be able to make money from trading in the forex market will end up losing. Forex is for the traders who are hard working and those that take forex as a serious business. It will not work for the traders who are there in forex in other to just make money without working hard to it.

Forex trading is never base on luck I think that forex is a market which you do from your knowledge and skills if you dont have good knowledge and skills to trade the business then you wont succeed that easy

Of course, we will not get maximal result if we trade based on luck. We must have skills to improve our trading skills. We also must understand market movement. Forex is unpredictable so we must balance it with management skills.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader