Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

Now i dont have any hope that this site will come back . i am just waiting since some days for the forum to come back but still it is showing as opening soon . there is no update from the staff in the site . And my payment is pending there and i just hope they pay me soon as as well they open back the forum .

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nobody that knows when the forum would be returning,"opening soon" is what is still displayed on there homepage,assuming the forum has a contact us button,it would have been better,at least members would be able to reach them through that

I have been talking about Investorposts. So I have posted on the wrong topic. It's because of the similarities on the name of the si that I thought it's about Investorposts. So I would be more careful next time. Anyway I have not joined this one. So I have not been familiar with the site but then it's no longer accessible.

The site is accessible but the forum board is still closed,i am just wondering on what would have made the admin of this forum to close the forum board,now i am thinking that the admin is short of funds,'cos it can't. Be maintenance that the forum is going through,2 weeks for maintenance is just too long,anyways i just have to let go the forum

I guess admin those not have plan yet to return. at least if he does some how he going to update us but its seems how many weeks now and still theirs no update. Its the same message. I don't know if I'm just pessimistic but I don't think admin really have plans to return when he close his account temporarily. He just realize that theirs no advertisers so he has no money to pay its members who already request payments.

@budado you may be right and there's also a chance that you are wrong. Nobody really knows as its only the admin that can give us a bit of assurance or full assurance that he wishes to continue with IT. I'm also hoping for the best here but it wouldn't be good if we are too hopeful because for now, there's no good sign.

@budado you may be right and there's also a chance that you are wrong. Nobody really knows as its only the admin that can give us a bit of assurance or full assurance that he wishes to continue with IT. I'm also hoping for the best here but it wouldn't be good if we are too hopeful because for now, there's no good sign.

Just speculation not realy a fact. The only person who really knows the true nature of this forum is admin himself. But since I really don't see any reason why I'm going to be active or going to get paid in this forum right now. I prefer to say that this site is dead ptp forum unless admin pays its members then that's the time I will going to return in here. As theirs a saying "good reputation is not, given its earned".

Its hard to keep hoping for the forum to open up the board since its been a long time that its been closed already. If this had happened for only a short period of time then I would think that there might be something that would happen in the future but because of the duration its taken its something else.

• 1 month later...

You would join the forum soon? How do you intend to do that when the site is no more available,the forum has actually paid but it never lasted for a week,i think it paid for just 4 days before the admin and the mod disappeared into the thin air

@prospenity100 are you sure of the information you posted about I.T? I thought this forum has stopped paying for a very long time or has the admin resumed paying posters? I may check the forum later to know what's the latest information there. If the admin has started paying posters, it will be a surprise because posters have lost hope in the forum.