Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very new forum which shows the average forum post rate and also to think that they will not have easy to get activities but pretty sure that they have here chance to have many activities sooner I will try this afternoon if I can make register or posts here. And so far, I'm quite seeing similarity on this forum in other forums.

The forum is offering the average post rates offered by most forum. I'm quite surprised to see that the thread starter has posted a payment proof here because when I checked the forum, I didn't see any payment proof there and I also didn't see any paid/processed payment in the forum under the payment request section.

The forum is offering the average post rates offered by most forum. I'm quite surprised to see that the thread starter has posted a payment proof here because when I checked the forum, I didn't see any payment proof there and I also didn't see any paid/processed payment in the forum under the payment request section.

I just forget a bit my friend to post in get paid section so sorry so much my friend. Anyway this time is good time for increase thread because as I win contest by start thread in another forum only you can check in contest section. For me this site is okay for me as I guess.

Date: 1/12/2013 1:11 AM

Batch: 127282625

From Account: U4440404 (Investors Talk)

Amount: $1.25

Memo: Open thread about investors-talk.comin other

discussion forums

Thank you.

Date: 1/12/2013 1:16 AM

Batch: 127282907

From Account: U4440404 (Investors Talk)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Make 10 threads and Earn $0.5 LR Daily

Thank you.

This is really a good site to join and invest. You can post like 30 post a day in here and you still can earn good amount of money in here without getting banned. But just make sure that you don't do copy and paste and don't just post in one section. Me right now I'm trying to post in as many section as possible. But I'm not really that active in ptc section.

Just keep posting so that when I check the Forum later on then I can do some posting in here as I want to be active in here today so hopefully I can accumulate lots of points in here because I think it's not hard accumulating points despite that it's just paying two cents rate which is a good rates.

Yea,it is really a good forum,it is not like other new forums that you would see so many spam posts,and more over all the threads in the forum are well organised,i must say that this forum would be getting advertisers to the forum very soon 'cos i know that members would soon flood the forum

I got paid also in here, that's why it's such motivating to post in here as later on I will do some round of posting in here as I want to reach the minimum in here soon as I think I will get paid fast in here, by the way we have a Moderator in here so for sure he will take action with those spammers quickly.

I am very happy to see there is a new forum again in the internet here. Hopefully this time, this forum can be very popular and can be the next star in the business. In this way, this forum has to keep paying the members consistently. I will go and check this new forum today

It's good to see your payment proof,mod yagyu did not clear payments for yesterday's contests in the forum today,i am still expecting my pay for the contest,i have also participated in the contest today,making 2 pending payments and finally i reached the minimum payout today and i have submitted my rquest,so all together i am expecting 3 payments from this forum,i would check the forum by tomorrow and see what is really happening

I see good reviews about the forum from other members above and this is surely very encouraging indeed. I wil also visit the forum to see if I can make good earnings because the post rates are just average for a ptp forum. Hopefully this forum canrun well continue regular payments moving forward.

I am honestly getting excited about the forum at the moment which is why I am seriously considering being active in here although I am not entirely sure if this is the opportune time for me to do so. As time goes on I will be able to get a better sense of the forum and decide whether to be active or not.

It's really nice seeing that the forum pays well at the start which shows we can expect somehow that they can make payments as soon as possible. Meanwhile, it seems most of the payments I have seen as of this moment is in the offer particularly in the creating of threads of this forum in other forums.

The fact that he is able payout to members this early on the forum is a good indication and the payment proofs simply work as a promotional tool for the forum as we can see from the reviews for the forum. I have a good mind of starting my posts as well immediately.

But the forum is currently down for now,it seems that the forum is undergoing through some maintenance 'cos the forum board has been closed,i think it is good for admin closing the forum board 'cos there are so many spammers in the forum and they all need to be banned

I only noticed that from member comments in MTW because I was confused myself on what is happening here and the message there. I will have to wait till the forum is back so that I can be able to really check the forum and see for myself what all this craze about the forum is all about.

If you know the situation in here it would surely not be confusing to you. I have seen payment request on the thread here and indications that members have been posting on the forum which is why I felt their "Opening Soon" message would be somewhat confusing as it contradicts the current circumstances in here. Anyway, its been cleared.