Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

That is what we can do from now,we just need to be patient because actually I checked the Forum again as it just comes into my mind to check it and besides I have some time doing it so I did, but the board is still close. It's just better not to expect for this Forum at least I earned in here before.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea there is a mod in the forum,he is called mod Yagyu,i like the way he process payments in the forum,i am still not disappointed in the forum 'cos i can't still tell what would happen in the forum in the next couple of days,we still just need to be patient for the admin 'cos what was disclosed on the hompage was "opening soon"

Yes,we can't still make activity in the forum 'cos the forum board is still closed,i am just going to wait till Monday and see if the forum board would be opened,if the forum board is not opened by Monday,i am afraid that i would be removing this forum from my PTP list

It wasn't on my list at all because I just posted in here before because I have an extra time so I didn't add this on my list. I find it was as easy to post because the threads is newly created so you have a lot of things to say, you just say some random stuff so it was easy that's why I enjoyed posting in here.

Don't give up yet 'cos when LOT was about to increase post rates it took more than a week before the forum board was opened and this one too is just about a week that the forum board has been closed,so lets still wait till Monday,by Monday if there are no changes then we can decide to forget about the forum

It is very sad again to see this forum is not moving forward yet here. We are waiting for a long time already here. Hopefully this forum can be better and active as soon as possible here. There is nothing we can do for now. If it is too long, every member will leave this forum soon for sure

It's been a week I guess, I wonder if the Admin still have some plan to open the board as I am not having some doubts because we don't know that the Admin realized that he still can't afford to run this Forum for a long time, but I guess having some good plan will help because he don't need to offer some prize for those whose creating threads in here.

I don't know why you came up with such as the Forum board is still not open so there is still no progress happening in here. So, perhaps you are talking about the other Forum as I just tried visiting the Forum, but still see this message on board "Opening soon". I am not expecting anymore for this Forum,

Well the forum board is still closed up till this moment,i don't think that there would be anything good coming out from this forum,i think that the admin or the mod here should close the thread,'cos we would just be repeating ourselves,so when the forum re-opens the forum board,the thread can be opened once again

I don't think that the forum is back on track already. They are still have the board message and they still disabled the forum sections. I don't see the admin actually in here in other forums so, we don't have any chance to contact him at all when they are going to be back.

We have to try, beside waiting and see here. This is the way to make sure if this forum is back on the track already or not yet here. Because we all hope the same thing, to see this forum back on the business again here. So, we can be active on this forum here. We always hope the best here

Same here,i have actually forgotten about this forum 'cos it is over a week now and the forum board is still closed,the admin should just change the opening soon message that was displayed on the home page of the forum,he should just tell us why he has shut the forum board