Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

Tomorrow is another new week coming for us here. There is an announcement regarding how long and when we can be active again on this forum here. This is not a good thing, because we are as the members and prospective members have to follow and keep checking on this forum without notice

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very correct,the forum is still under maintenance and that was why he was unable to register,he should wait for the maintenance to be through so that he would be able to register,anyways i am still waiting for the admin to open the forum board so that i can know what is happening to payment requests in the forum

I'm really felt that I will become interested in this forum but now the forum turned to be not that ready for it's ptp. I think we should still wait but we don't know up to when. Still, we should hope that new forums will able to rise and able to have good activities even with the different situations like this.

Its still a new forum and we surely wish that it can come to the fore and spread its wings as far as possible. It would be a disappointment if the forum were to fold after being online for such a short period of time which is why it would a great thing to see the forum board opening again soon.

Waiting and waiting. Well, this is not too good specially for a new forum like this one here. Actually a new forum is supposed to be very tempting and paying the members for at least its first three months. So then the new forum can attract many new members and then becoming very popular here

Maybe the forum just wasnt ready for business as yet whether it be through funding or even its script still needed some working on which is what the admin is currently working on. Whatever the reasons are it would just be good to see it open again soon because we are getting too anxious.

The fact that there is no clear message on the reason the forum is closed is what makes us a bit confused on why it remains closed for so long. Most PTP dont get to take so long on maintenance especially without giving the members a clear reason on what the issue is because you dont want members speculating.

That's right,since the forum is a new forum,the admin might not know that he should make announcement that the forum would be going through maintenance,anyways we can't still tell if what is happening in the forum is maintenance or not,it might be that the admin has shut the forum probably because he is not getting any advertisers to the forum

I had the momentum to be active in here when I first saw the fast payment proofs from members in here with every day that passes I am slowly losing that momentum and I will even get to a point where I am demotivated to post in here. If it doesnt come back soon I may take it off my list.

I would be looking at other forums in the meantime then since there is no possibiity for earnings. I was thinking of not including one forum on the list because I wasnt sure that I ready to post on it but right now I feel like taking the opportunity and making posts here to replace this one in the meantime.

Yes,we can't conclude yet 'cos what is going on in this forum is like what is going on ECMF,the admin of both forums just decided to close the forum without notifying any member,so it would be better if we can still be patient for the admin to open the forum board

We continue to be patient in the hope that there would be an opening of the forum board soon which would provide us with the opportunity to earn again from the forum but it doesnt look like its going to happen soon. it is starting to ruing the good reputation of the forum because of the uncertainty of what is happening in here.