Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not make a registration as the new member on this new forum yet here. I have no idea yet. But it is stated, it is not ready yet. So, there is nothing I can do with this one here. I only can wait and see until everything here is ready. Not a good thing if I wait too long

I don't know the reason why the board has been closed. Perhaps they are doing something to prevent spammers in here because there are many spammers in here who are creating spam threads and posts. I am trying to be active in this Forum as I have 0.80+ cents already in here so in just a matter of days I can reach the minimum in here.

That's right,there are so many spammers in the forum so the administration needs to close the forum board,they need to delete all those unwanted posts,i am still waiting for the admin to open the forum board 'cos i am having 3 pending payments in the forum

I see that @hadge is really takiing advantage of these new forums to make sure that they are paying and doing well on them at the same time. Many people are scared of starting with new forums because of the fear that they might not payout but I think that its actually the opposite because the earlier that you get to the forum you will usually get paid as admin wants payment proofs to spread around.

Yeah, it's quite difficult to give it a try in the new forums particularly if we don't have much time to spend in other forums. Still the forum is not yet opened which we can't expect to have good earnings because, we can't post yet. I will just think that the forum is definitely taking precautionary of the spams though, this will not stop.

If I see proof payments in here then that's the time I will going to decide to join this site. But so far I don't see any reason why I'm going to join this site. For me its a waste of time to invest my time posting in an tested ptp forums. I still have some good ptp forums that I can post daily and hope that I can earn good amount of money each month. And so far so good that I'm earning in here.

The has been a number of payment proofs posted in this thread already by members who are already active on the forum. The only thing at the moment was the issue of the board being closed for maintenance and hopefully its now back so that we can see more activities from members again.

I am one of the members who got paid in here because I participated with the contest. I just hope that the Forum will be open soon because I just want to finish my posting activity in here as I regarded this Forum as a good Forum so hopefully the Forum will be back soon as I will surely do some posting right away.

So, now here, there is nothing we can do on this forum. This forum is still new, not too old here. But, this is not too good if this forum is under maintenance for too long here. Because if not, many members here will leave this forum here. Hopefully this forum can return to the business as soon as possible

It is just like 3 days that the forum went for maintenance and i don't think that is too long,a week is cool for the maintenance,it is for our own benefit,'cos if the forum doesn't not go through maintenance,there would be a lot of spam posts in the forum and we all will not be comfortable making posts in the forum,lets give the forum some few more days for them to finish the maintenance

The maintenance surely should benefit posters after the site comes back but the admin should have let posters to be aware of the maintenance before embarking on it. He could have also posted in forums where his thread exists about the on-going maintenance and when likely the maintenance will be over. As it stands now, posters are unsure about whether the forum will come back or not but let's keep hoping for the best though.

I have even added this Forum on my list that it was a very long time that I was not considering new Forum so I just hope that I am not wrong choosing this Forum because actually it's just early to think about that because I know that the board will be open soon. i think it's been four days.

Well,it hasn't been long that the forum went for a maintenance,it is not even up to a week,we can compare it with LOT,when LOT was going through maintenance,i mean when LOT was about to increase the post rates,it took about a week,so this maintenance hasn't stayed up to a week,so we just need to be patient for the admin to open the forum board

The best thing to do now is jus to concentrate on other forums in the meantime and just keep checking on this forum to see if there are any developments or not. If there are any positive developments on the forum then members can then come back to resume their posting activities in here then.