Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which hyip's end term do you like?

Forumtech

We have various periods, in which hyip Admins use to return our invested funds. Either, Short term, Middle term or Long term. For me, i prefer and always invest in short term hyips. Because i like to play hyip as a game and do Hit and Run. What about you, which end term period do like and why do you use it.

Always prefer long term one, sometimes mid term one, and I do not like short term since I had many bad experience with short one :D

well, even no guarantee long term can survive till the next cycle but at least the lost at long term not really big since at it's very rare long term site closed in a week or two :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me i like the short term plan to get the principal back. so that if i am not comfortable with the site any more i will have less chance of losing my investment. but it also depends on the hyip site. somteims if it is performing really well well i would wished it has longer term so that i can earn better like in oilstructure.

• 1 month later...

I dont prefer very short term hyips

but those which pay between 2-4% daily and princpal including in profit these program stay longer

So if i diversify in 10 programs even if 2 turn down i still get nice profit and till now i am successful enough in my strategy.

When a program has stayed more than 100 days its possiblity of living further 100 days increases for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

for now i prefer short term invesment program and middle term program :D, rather than long term one :D, even i still invest in some hyip program that have long term but mostly my profit come from short term one with invest at the early stage and then try about 1 or 2 rounds and then not invest anymore.

Nowadays, short term plan are much preferable for me as I don't need to wait for a long time before I can get my money back because there are many Scam hyip nowadays eithter short and long when it's design to scam, it is. It would be more frustrating in a long term plan when you will wait for a long time then will end up making no profit at all.

many investors now prefer short term investment rather than long term but they are not into hourl hyip lol, that is too much risky and the rate they offered are totally unreasonable for us investors which want to invest in that kind of program.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the short term investment terms are unreasonable themselves. The long-term ones are likely to be run over a long period of time whereas the short-term investments eve more risky. I havent participated much in hourly investments myself.

short term plan even looks unreasonable but they still paying at least about 4 days, and i mostly short term can survive about more than 5 days :D, but for hourly plan, i think they can survive only about 2 days as the longest, it is hard to find that can survive more than that kind of amount

I think any short term that pays only for 4 days, might be that the Admin wants it that way to scam investors. But one thing in this field of hyip investment is that, what you see is what you get and it seems to me like a luck game. And why i go for short term hyips was because, one can play luck somuch there, whereby you can only calculate the time start of the site, if it suits you, and the next is to apply your personnel strategy of running short term hyips. And it could luckily works out for you as part of your lucky day.

for me in HYIP luck is about 65% while the rest is our strategy and timing :D, i think there will be no luck if you invest in 10000% just in some minutes, right?. but so far short term still one of my favourite beside middle term investment program