Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which hyip's end term do you like?

Forumtech

for me in HYIP luck is about 65% while the rest is our strategy and timing :D, i think there will be no luck if you invest in 10000% just in some minutes, right?. but so far short term still one of my favourite beside middle term investment program

You are right when you said that it is 65% luck of our investment to hyips, and other % is from our applied strategies. Well, short term is the best plan to apply our strategy to hyip investment. Sometimes, it favours to long time plans, when the Admin has good intensions to run the program for a very long time.

When I am investing it's also if it's Manual or Automatic payout because if it's Manual then it's a matter of luck for me because even you are into Short term program when the Admin doesn't process your request of all then that was awful, I have experienced that a Selective payment even it was just a new launch hyip.

You are right when you said that it is 65% luck of our investment to hyips, and other % is from our applied strategies. Well, short term is the best plan to apply our strategy to hyip investment. Sometimes, it favours to long time plans, when the Admin has good intensions to run the program for a very long time.

yeah it is easier for us to get more money but if we have right timing to invest, usually i invest in short time hyip that have about 1 or 2 days lifetime over than that i must look at the other aspect like how many hyip monitors that monitoring them and somethings

• 3 weeks later...

Better to invest in its early stage although we need to do researching and analysis before we going to invest here as we will going to have idea if they are not a fake hyip or don't have issue particularly in funding or withdrawals. So better to learn first about that program.

I also believe that the earlier you get into a program is also mostly better because hyip's would be paying now because they rely on payment proofs from members going out there to further promote them and get the awareness out there. HYIP dont last for long anyway so chances are you get in too late and loose your investment when it goes down.

Better to invest in its early stage although we need to do researching and analysis before we going to invest here as we will going to have idea if they are not a fake hyip or don't have issue particularly in funding or withdrawals. So better to learn first about that program.

many expert suggest this things, but we must see if that site offered reasonable rate :D, in short term 101%-108% of rate still make a sense and we will get that 100% if we invest as earlybird members(even it is not guarantee but that happen mostly). but above from that rate i only see few of them that not scam so fast.