Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

choose forex than any other business in forex is very important because we need a good trading skills, with increased trading skills that will help us to be able to improve the results of forex trading because very large profits. With its growing profitability, the many who choose to trade forex

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, most forex brokers charge no commission or additional transactions fees especially the one that operate online. Combined with the tight, consistent, and fully transparent spread, forex trading costs are lower than those of any other market including stock market itself. Most brokers are compensated for their services through the bid/ask spread which is very competitive.

Forex does have comission or charge you with fees but it is lower compared to the others, and competitive as you said, not to mention forex has more flexible and longer trading hours rather than stock, also in forex 90% are pure speculators so it is hard for one big players to dominate market for extended period, well they can do that but i am sure it won't last for few hours or even in minutes the price will corrected LOL

I choose forex as forex is a business that has more advantages than shares. Forex is different from the stock. in forex leverage we need so that we can start trading using small capital. it is different with stocks, where we can start trading using large because there is no leverage in stock

@onyx: But there are some indicators that complement each others, give trader a better insight of trend and with that a trader may predict movement in accurate way rather than just employ one indicator. But as i said before put too much or a lot of indicators will lead to confusion, just put in right amount 2, 3 or even up to 4 or 5 are enough.

forex more profitable than stocks, we would be a lot of profit from this business, if we are able to continue to learn and practice trading with good,. and with the help of leverage then we can trade using small capital. this is different with stock where we must spend large amount capital to trade

Forex has bigger chance than stock to be more popular because it is more global and also has lower barrier rather than stock. I would prefer both if i have a lot of money but right now with small amount of money then forex is a good place. Forex also has fast pace price movement rather than stock and has less chance to be manipulated.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, its lower barrier which make is very easy to accepted by many people who want to make more money through business or something similiar(not as employee). Forex also integrated to internet more than stocks, since stock usually limited to one country while Forex is around the world. You can trade from anywhere without even need to be a citizen of one country or doing something before you can start to make an investment.

You don't have to spend money? That is suspicious i mean from where that broker get money, i know the bonus is exist but bonus means use that broker's money not your own money. By the way, forex or stock of course i would prefer forex even if i have big capital i will put it on both because i want diversification.

I prefer to trade forex, since forex has more advantages than other business let alone stock. As in instaforex, for trading we do not need to spend money we can trade with capital from the broker as a bonus post from instaforex

That is true for some brokers while for the others it isn't true. But logically if you don't use your own money and only use your bonus then it won't be possible because broker won't pay for you, they exist also to make profit. Also, the one you talked about which is IFX bonus post cannot be use if you don't have your own capital i mean your own deposit since that bonus act as balance only. If you lose the loss will instead go for that balance.

Like i said few times before, i prefer forex because of its flexibility in how much i could earn and when also where i will trade. Forex also one of the best business if you know how to deal with its risk, and it is a home based business, so you don't have to go outside just for the sake of get more money into your pocket. Stocks is the same but it has high start deposit.

Like i said few times before, i prefer forex because of its flexibility in how much i could earn and when also where i will trade. Forex also one of the best business if you know how to deal with its risk, and it is a home based business, so you don't have to go outside just for the sake of get more money into your pocket. Stocks is the same but it has high start deposit.

It has flexibility over the other high risk busioness but not all could argue that forex is riskier rather than stock. Stock on the other hand offer more ability for traders to earn aside from doing speculation. In stock you can earn without need to do speculation, you can earn from shares but this could be done at least once in a month.

Well in terms of volatility forex looks more attractive but in terms of less risk pressure I'd prefer stocks. Forex trading requires less capital because liquid market allow brokers to offer bigger leverage to traders and less margin requirement to maintain position. I trade CFDs with Hotforex and quite satisfied with the instruments they offer. 

• 1 month later...

Well in terms of volatility forex looks more attractive but in terms of less risk pressure I'd prefer stocks. Forex trading requires less capital because liquid market allow brokers to offer bigger leverage to traders and less margin requirement to maintain position. I trade CFDs with Hotforex and quite satisfied with the instruments they offer. 

As long as we manage the risks well, we could earn big on forex trading. You can start it with small amount of capital on some brokers just to see if you could manage the risks well on this business.

• 2 weeks later...

@novarisa: Forex has its own risk which is bigger than stock the liquidity provider also isn't centralized, thus increase its own liquidity. But from my own point of view the risk could be handle on both. Stock could be profitable so do Forex, but remember the potential barrier in forex is lower than in stock.

• 2 months later...

It is true that forex is more decentralized compared to stock, while stock itself is centralized market where people keep trading through one place while in forex we trade through different liquidity provider. The good thing from centralized market, the technical system makes sense so we get more options, well i know in decentralized market it may work too but not as accurate as in centralized market.

It is true that forex is more decentralized compared to stock, while stock itself is centralized market where people keep trading through one place while in forex we trade through different liquidity provider. The good thing from centralized market, the technical system makes sense so we get more options, well i know in decentralized market it may work too but not as accurate as in centralized market.

I prefer to choose forex trading since I can follow some news of country of the currencies daily and see the effects on the pairs that I traded of.

I prefer to choose forex trading since I can follow some news of country of the currencies daily and see the effects on the pairs that I traded of.

Try to learn first about forex traidng if we are still new in forex trading. Forex is not easy thing to earn money but it doesn't mean we will not be able to get it. Just need to be patient

That is another issue but broker who wants their clients to be fail is dealing desk broker. They win when their traders or clients lose. Forex has something like this while in stock i don't really know about this one but overall it is relatively safe compared to the foreign exchange. Up to now in forex, I prefer non-dealing desk because it is one of the trustable type of broker in foreign exchange.

You mean dealing desk type broker? If that is the case it is really bad i don't want to trade in that kind of broker. Well i never see any stock broker act like that so far, but in forex broker you can see a lot of them still operate and try to win against their own client and once their client win too much they start to put some kind of measurement to limit their earning such as Stop Loss Hunting, maybe this is one of the best part of stock rather than foreign exchange which why some people still into it.

Yes, what else you know that broker has that kind of broker which makes me thinking twice before switch to other brokers, my broker now is not a dealing desk. Forex up to now still one of the best field to spend my time with. Forex is more volatile and has better liquidity rather than stock, and its capitalization is bigger than stock which actually centralized.

• 10 months later...

We got to pick what we are comfortable with. I love doing Forex trading, so I will suggest that to everyone but there are many who might favor Stock more, so it’s entirely upon personal likes and dislikes. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, as it’s through them that I am able to do it with top notch conditions from low spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is even 50% deposit bonus which is usable.