Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

In my opinion stock market is not a good choice for a newbie trader. Stock market requires a large amount of investment. However we can start forex trading with a little investment. There are many benefits of forex trading over stock market. In forex trading we can trade 24 hours a day without any restrictions. Also forex business is the biggest trading business in the world.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a very profitable business with little capital we will be able to make money in forex trading, therefore we need to use capital well so we will make money in forex trading. with the leverage we will be able to trade with small capital

Forex trading is much better because its work for all country in stock only people of that country can invest and gey profit .forex is very large online work for us we can earn in forex on daily base but first we need ti get some good skills about the forex work .in forex people can get benefit after the trade end with peofit .do forex and earn as manny as u can earn.

Stock has some weaknesses one of that is trading time. In stock we only has lesser time to trade or doing transaction which is only around 8 hours per business day, even we can order after that it is still pending order, also in stock it's hard for someone who come from the other country to be active in foreign stock exchange, to be short Stock is less global than forex.

many are choosing forex trading because forex is a profitable business rather than stock. For example just capital. In forex we do not need a big capital so that forex can be reached by all circles. many traders who start trading with small capital such as $ 10

Forex is a very profitable business with little capital we will be able to make money in forex trading, therefore we need to use capital well so we will make money in forex trading. with the leverage we will be able to trade with small capital

Thanks to leverage we can do that, before we must spend a lot of money to trade forex like what we are doing right now. As for stock that has its own good thing, without leverage it means you don't have to worry so much about the risk,but to be honest stock overall is more volatile compared to forex.

• 4 weeks later...

If I have lots of money I will go for stock trading. But right now I prefer to take some risk and invest in forex trading. I do much feel safe in stocks trading than in forex trading since in stock trading theirs no margin call. Since you get a company share. But in forex trading I still not find a single broker site that actually exchange real currency.

Stock and Forex are the same in nature, basically we earn money from the price difference but in stock you don't have to sell or buying, you can simply buy and earn dividend each year or each few years. I prefer forex right now and isn't stock because forex has low minimum deposit.

I would prefer forex than shares, if viewed in terms of capital, forex much more profitable which we can trade using small capital, therefore we need to always improve trading capabilities that will make us better able to succeed in the forex business. Trading with using small capital if we could manage the funds properly it will make us able to trade with a maximum

Forex has higher volatility compare to stock but stock in sense is a bit safier compared to forex which for sure has high volatility also with stock you can earn dividend i am sure many would agree with this one, I think FX and Stock are different but if you could put your hand on both and earn well you will choose both.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL Fx for sure and i think it will be why because of lower starting point, with fx you only need as much as $100 some brokers even offered lower minimum deposit, also i agree with myregister that higher volatility surely will help traders to make profit faster.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is for us to succeed in this business then we need to learn trading. if the skills and psychology we continue to increase it will allow us to trade with the maximum and we can get the profit is bigger

Yes, forex has it, smaller capital and also bigger chance to earn money from leveraging money. Yesterday i just grabbed 70 pips profit from NFP with using 1 lot size. and that is only take $500 + $10 for 1 spreads, but since i win the trading it just took nothing and i got $700. That is a great thing sacrificing that much to earn bigger. Note: MY leverage is 1:200. With forex we can earn bigger with that leverage to help us. Fore is simply amazing.

• 4 months later...

choosing forex trading is a wise decision because forex is a business that has many advantages. With a small capital we can already trading with maximal. moreover forex open for 24 hours so this business is very flexible. and business is also suitable as the main business and the business part-time

choose forex is the right choice because forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with trading using little capital then we can start this business well. By doing so it will allow us to trade with maximal if we already have a lot of good trading skills

prefer to choose forex since many advantage given to traders such as high leverage ratio, low minimum deposit and forex market also provide good volatility everyday especially in major pair. trader can take advantage in daily volatility and because the range sometimes is very wide, traders could get good potential profit. 

Stock is profitable by its way also, i mean we cannot compare them because i think it is like apple to orange, in fact stock market provide us various way to earn money not by just one way, forex in the other hand only be attained by speculating only, even you want to invest the return isn't bigger and even make you lose more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, as we know the advantages are flexible trading time, means you don't have to stick with some hours just prefer which one that is most suitable for you, you also able to invest in relatively smaller capital since in my country to invest in stock it is common to have at least $1000 to invest while in forex you can invest commonly at around $100.

When choose between forex and stock someone need to think carefully about what they will get from this business . In the simple terms, one can make fortune in forex or stock but in the other hand cannot make much fortune in the other businesses. Stock has its own advantages while forex has some disadvantage, so what i want to emphasize here that fx and stock is actually the same high risk business, so it is up to you once again to choose which one that more suitable for you.

When choose between forex and stock someone need to think carefully about what they will get from this business . In the simple terms, one can make fortune in forex or stock but in the other hand cannot make much fortune in the other businesses. Stock has its own advantages while forex has some disadvantage, so what i want to emphasize here that fx and stock is actually the same high risk business, so it is up to you once again to choose which one that more suitable for you.

It is about time sidejob. Time is what stock lack at least to certain extent compared to forex. I know in stock we can place our order after market is over, but still it will become pending one not executed sooner by broker, while in forex as long as it is business days, it will be executed.