Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

If we are a newbie here, before we are deciding to try forex trading, there mus be many other choices to trade here. Another similar platform now is to trade on the stock market. So, it is an interesting thing for us to know, which one is better to go with, between forex or sock market.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Forex trading is really there best trading platform than stock exchange because the risk factor for this two is high but stocks will be having a bit higher than the forex business and i have seen many cases where people have lost every thing and came on roads but in forex may be people have lost but never came on roads .

Actually this stock market is also good but most of the times there are many chances of loosing money but not earning money and that is the main reason most of the people will not at all show interest to trade with stock markets . and i am really comfortable with forex market and do not have any idea of investing in stocks at all .

• 3 weeks later...

Always, a good trader should start with the Forex trading before, they will go for stock trading because, in Forex trading we can have here trade even with a small deposit or trading capital while in stock it will require huge capital which is also have bigger risks. But then, for us, we can just focus for Forex trading because, we can have bonus for our trading accounts.

One of the main reason i find most of the people will be preferring to trade with forex because it is very easy to understand . Compare to stock market the risk levels in forex is some what low and forex can start with a small initial capital investment but in stock market we need to have a huge invest that most of the traders do not like .

• 5 weeks later...

prefer to choose forex since many advantage given to traders such as high leverage ratio, low minimum deposit and forex market also provide good volatility everyday especially in major pair. trader can take advantage in daily volatility and because the range sometimes is very wide, traders could get good potential profit.

forex or stock market actually is good for both of people, as long as they know what they choose, in other case forex is the best for newbie, since there are many online forex borker that now accepted traders with low amount of money, say about $50 or even $10 as minimum deposit. while stock usually it is more than $500.

There's nothing bad about it what we really meant to think about in those two if we are capable in those investments or if we have chance to do it in our current state. Sine, in Stock we need huge investments and it's not easy to get started so, we can't just jump in there also that we should have already background or experience in Forex.

There's nothing bad about it what we really meant to think about in those two if we are capable in those investments or if we have chance to do it in our current state. Sine, in Stock we need huge investments and it's not easy to get started so, we can't just jump in there also that we should have already background or experience in Forex.

that is why i reconsider to invest in stock again, and also i still learn few part about stock since i see that stock really need high analytical skill, which you need to analyze some companies report before you decide to buy their stock. and it is not easy to find good and easy to use online brokers

Hmm, I did not know that someone will show interest first in the stocks rather than Forex. Although, they don't have much different when it comes to making profits and investments only the big capital needed for stocks. For me, it's good for the newbies to have Forex first before having Stock market which requires more funds to invest.

but in fact since forex is liquid it also give greater risk and also in this case unstable because the market movement is fast. we can get profit so fast but later we will lose a lot of bucks here and also there are high percentage that many people or traders that loss their money when trade in forex.

I think you can do the same, I know some of my fellow are doing Stock market they more prefer Stock market, but if you can be both profitable with this two business then I am sure that you can be rich. But I have to be successful in Forex trading first before doing Stock market so I can use my profit from Forex trading.

i think that is a good option dude, since forex is easier to reach you should start with forex, you can use bonus to trade or make deposit with smalll amount first and then develop your own capital here and make you earn a lot of money before come into stock to earn really passive income for you.

the transaction volume in forex market is around 4 trillion everyday and if compare it with stock market, need 3 month at least for stock market achieve the same level as forex market did everyday. from this fact, we can predict that liquidity in forex market higher than in stock market and it mean, our opportunity to get profit in short period is higher if trading in forex market.

the transaction volume in forex market is around 4 trillion everyday and if compare it with stock market, need 3 month at least for stock market achieve the same level as forex market did everyday. from this fact, we can predict that liquidity in forex market higher than in stock market and it mean, our opportunity to get profit in short period is higher if trading in forex market.

The forex market is the largest market in the world and you are mistake bro its 5 trillion now . see how it is going on increasing and i am sure that with in a very short time forex will be in the positing where none of other stock markets will reach that . I really feel proud to trade with forex .

but with higher risk, you always said the advantages without give any disadvantages of forex :D, but for me forex still have many advantages over their disadvantages, the only thing that discourage me to invest in stock market because of money that we need to spend for start to invest in this field :D

• 1 month later...

Stock market is higher risky than forex market. Those who want to make profit in short time forex market is suitable for them. We can trade with low investment in forex market but we need to invest huge capital in stock market. All people can't afford stock market but most of people can afford Forex market. So my vote goes to Forex market.

i think that stock market can be a better investment also and can be a lower risk. you just have to but stock market on the right time. but in forex, it is always risky to be in forex. so i think it would be more easy for me if i would be in stock market. although it would still need a bigger amount of investment compared to forex when we can just invest $5 or $10 as the start for investment in forex trading.

but with higher risk, you always said the advantages without give any disadvantages of forex :D, but for me forex still have many advantages over their disadvantages, the only thing that discourage me to invest in stock market because of money that we need to spend for start to invest in this field :D

yes, its more risky to trade in forex market because volatility reason. higher volume of transaction generate higher volatility. we can trade more relax when trading in stock market while in forex market, always test our emotion and patience. :P

Stock market is higher risky than forex market. Those who want to make profit in short time forex market is suitable for them. We can trade with low investment in forex market but we need to invest huge capital in stock market. All people can't afford stock market but most of people can afford Forex market. So my vote goes to Forex market.

Yeah, that is right but stock market is not volatility as forex, so we can relax with it dude. But you can find some stock broker that offered low minimum deposit but i never try that thing since i think that is not a good brokers, both of them(stock and forex) actually profitable , and it depend on the trader, how to get profit from it.