Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Forex or Stock Market trading?

luke1

I am prefer to choose forex since many advantage given to traders such as high leverage ratio, low minimum deposit and forex market also provide good volatility everyday especially in major pair. trader can take advantage in daily volatility and because the range sometimes is very wide, traders could get good potential profit.

Couldn't agree more with your statement above, it is true forex offers a lot of advantages over stock market. One of my favourites is the relatively lower investment and yes that leverage which helps me to trade with small capital. Not to mention you are the boss so it is up to you to trade here and now.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is the fact, forex has way more interesting leverage to offer not to mention that it also pretty much volatile and also have relatively higher liquidity which make it more interesting and more plausible for someone who prefer speculation over investment.

Yes that leverage makes forex more interesting, it makes fx in fact more profitable. Higher leverage means smaller capital need to open a position and nearly all traders able to afford per lot or smaller size. Without leverage it would be so much hard to start making money through forex.

Yes that leverage makes forex more interesting, it makes fx in fact more profitable. Higher leverage means smaller capital need to open a position and nearly all traders able to afford per lot or smaller size. Without leverage it would be so much hard to start making money through forex.

Stock has leverage but not as much as foreign exchange. This is why foreign exchange is more lucrative in the eyes of many traders and it is easier to join this business. Stock i see have more stability compared to forex which i think is more dynamic compared to smaller centralized stock market.

i never tried to do forex trading for myself. but i heard from many of people and  from many of my friend that forex trend is very profitable So i wish to learn and start forex. So i joined with this forum to learn forex too.

Forex will be profitable if you able to make profit consistently and at the same time able to drop the rate of your losses. If you want to learn about forex start from reading its beginner material first and then open a demo account for practicing, after that spend like 7-8 months to trade there.  You can do the same thing with Stock trading too.

Well if one is in the phase of decision making process then it would be good a idea to test each of them separately. They can see in which instruments they can do well and then make a decision. The trader may find out that both stock and forex is suitable for him.

That is a good idea for all people who curious about this issue. Still i suggest forex even ideally you should try them both if you have enough capital to start trade in both of the markets. FX win in leverage matters, that helps newbies a lot. It is one the reason you can see a lot of traders are able to trade with less hassle.

Well if one is in the phase of decision making process then it would be good a idea to test each of them separately. They can see in which instruments they can do well and then make a decision. The trader may find out that both stock and forex is suitable for him.

In the ideal situation people will for sure to choose both because it means more income for them especially if they have knowledge and experience to make money through this kind of business. Forex for relatively short term investment while Stock more to a long term investment.

In the ideal situation people will for sure to choose both because it means more income for them especially if they have knowledge and experience to make money through this kind of business. Forex for relatively short term investment while Stock more to a long term investment.

I don't see it that way. One can make decent amount of income even if he trades with just one instrument. The thing is traders should choose those instruments which they think and know that they can be profitable with.

I don't see it that way. One can make decent amount of income even if he trades with just one instrument. The thing is traders should choose those instruments which they think and know that they can be profitable with.

In the ideal situation as i said before where someone is so much good at multi-tasking and able to trade very well on both of those business field. I am sure that people earning would be bigger rather than just spend his/her time on foreign exchange alone or on stock trading/investment alone. But when that question asked to me, i will prefer Foreign Exchange.

In the ideal situation as i said before where someone is so much good at multi-tasking and able to trade very well on both of those business field. I am sure that people earning would be bigger rather than just spend his/her time on foreign exchange alone or on stock trading/investment alone. But when that question asked to me, i will prefer Foreign Exchange.

I am not disagreeing with you. Working with multiple instruments may bring more opportunities or may put over pressure on a trader. The thing is not all of us are free to put their full focus on forex. We have to survive first and so we should not go overboard with anything. The results may not be good.

Forex for sure has biggest win in leverage and also its lower minimum deposit but if we want to talk about serious investment, i think that Forex has if not the equal amount minimum deposit. Another thing that forex wins is longer working hours which is non stop for the whole business days.

I agree that foreign exchange win here when it comes to working hours where it has longer working hours compared to stock. Forex also as you said before has lower minimum deposit which means automatically lowering the barrier for nearly all kind of people to enter the market with smaller deposit.

forex is a very risky business, so traders should really be able to better manage funds and risks that exist in the forex well, that's why traders should be able to continue to be better and eager in continuing to improve their trading capabilities to get better.

the risks that exist in this forex trading is huge. so if we want to succeed in this forex business then we need to maximize all our trading ability so that we are able to get maximum trading result. Therefore, we must continue to improve our trading ability well so that we can get maximum trading result like in demo account and also its demo contest instaforex

No wonder forex has been known to all people as high risk business because in fact it is a high risk business where many traders easily lose because they are less careful when it comes to trade. Stock is also high risk but compared to forex it has less leverage level which makes its risk lower than what it expected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Both are high risk business friend, but if you see forex has bigger leverage in general compared to stock trading. Also in stock you can earn just from dividend and not just from trading which means more way or chance for you to get money including into your own account.

Both have decent amount of risk but I will stick with forex rather than stocks. Forex has been preferred since I ventured in the market. And also still now don't focus much on stocks. I am good with major pairs.

By this time I chose to trade in forex business, because with the big advantage we can get a chance to get it. But in the forex it must have no instant, but where we need the stages of the learning process on the run as now I also learn in demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with a goal which will facilitate the way performance better trading

• 2 months later...