Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

Paypal is a payment processor arguably the best, and the decision to split with ebay is the right decision, with this I'm sure paypal can improvise and provide decent features for users worldwide plus with many people that use internet as daily activity and commerical paypal will gain some shares too.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is reall right even without you tell to me about that i will be gladly to said that paypal is the best payment processor that still exist. It also one of the oldest. Paypal currently lack of internal fees transfer, if only they made few changes here that would be good.

About their internal transfer fees i think maybe because of tax that levied to their company in US or Paypal wants to get bigger profit from their users. But that are all just speculations from me, after all their expansive nature is back and after separated from Ebay.

I never thought of that, taxes? Well that is really the latest thing that coming out into my mind. Paypal maybe want to stay prime with offering that much, means more profit for them because its draining people's balance. But once again their good feature such as withdrawal no fees for more than $150 is the best :D

I never thought of that, taxes? Well that is really the latest thing that coming out into my mind. Paypal maybe want to stay prime with offering that much, means more profit for them because its draining people's balance. But once again their good feature such as withdrawal no fees for more than $150 is the best :D

That is just my onw mere opinion about paypal, also if i want to be honest paypal has high rate per transaction which actually make them less profitable, but if you live in first world countries earning with them would be comfortable since it is the same just like having a bank.

You can take advantage from the personal payment, with that you won't get any fees. I think that is the best way to save your pocket sometimes, i heard that you cannot abuse it because paypal may suddenly freezing your account which you don't want it to be happen isn't it?

Oh i forgot about that, yes we could but once again there is limitation for that and who does want limitation? It is not practical for daily lives, after all even paypal has higher fees but still they works well for many people, their passive-expansive policy still doing well and bring stabilization for them and their clients.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the best payment processor according to so many people. It is because it hassle strong affiliation with a strong online store. Even though that they are going to split very soon, there is also the chance that so many people will keep on linking it to eBay which I think is what has made it so popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i heard that news about paypal and ebay split. That makes some difference now, paypal as independent company right now trying to get some funds from public and gain trust because of this split, but i think paypal future still far ahead even in 10 years i am sure paypal will stay strong.

• 2 weeks later...

Still but it is quite hard when your shares got by public i mean mostly of them just want to get more money and they are rarely focusing theirselves to treat costumers well, this will make some difference but at least they could expand to more countries with this way also means that it will stay strong just like you said even in 10 years.

I actually surprised that you say something like this, it is better to ask them what is the problem with your account rather than accuse them, in fact Paypal offers one of the best service that you can get from other payment processors. Paypal also is one of the most popular payment processor ever exist.

@Bob, PayPal is the strongest payment processor till date. Even though that they want to split fro eBay and go their separate ways, there is still the indication that they remain strong. What they are only planning to do is to have different managers n the helm of affairs and right now, it remains a rumour to say that big online store owner; Alibaba wants to acquire this payment processor.

And also the most popular payment processor,  i don't think that split with eBay will weaken them a lot, in fact it gives them a lot of flexibility to choose the future just like when eBay does not own them during early times. So far i see only paypal is one of the most expansive payment processor aside from Alipay for sure.

I also don't think so because as long as they remain focused to what they want, they can achieve what they want to achieve. I think Ebay just wanted a different sort of directors to manage it and make sure it is distinct from the parent company which has made it something that stays on its own and also functions effectively.

Well a good point from you, but at least this one is a public one isn't it? Even like that the management could take different approach and does not tied to ebay, also people can invest in this company right now which make it as one of the lucrative company that many people want to put their money into.

If you think like that then this is a good idea from them, making them independent also make Paypal become one of the best solution that Paypal can do, its flexibility will help paypal to make the better choice sooner or later and of course the one who will get benefit from this kind of solution is the client or users of Paypal.

Well lets off from that topic i think that is good enough and will give them credibility as a company not under one company like what happened with them before.  Have anyone here try Xoom? Well in early July or June if i don't make any mistake, they bought Xoom and strengthening their service, this makes Paypal more popular not just in US but also in few countries such as China or Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...

@sidejob: I concur, Xoom is another way that paypal walk by to strengthening their services, and for sure will make paypal more and more popular against the other competing payment processor in US, as for in other countries like China or India, paypal has their own services to compete with local payment processor such as Alipay.

• 2 weeks later...

If paypal wants to be well known in India or China they must compete with local payment processor that also growing there. For example in China there is Alipay, with Alipay less fees and their system that made for Chinese, Paypal should give more force to solve this situation.

Well without doubt paypal is one of the most popular payment processor out there, not just in Western World but in Eastern world, i know in China Alipay has special place, but paypal users there also quite big if we compared to the other Western counterparts and this makes paypal bigger than ever also gain more influence.

• 3 weeks later...

PayPal one of oldest payment processor that exist in online world, accompany a lot of people to do a transaction. Personal to personal or business to business.

PayPal security really secure as payment processor because have dispute system, but we need to remember dispute system only available for business transaction, not available for personal transaction.

Based on the history then it is a big YES. Paypal is one of the oldes payment processor that still exist in online world and survive many crisis also become the most popular payment processor over the world. As for dispute system, i think that is good for someone who feel cheated by seller. Good for online/virtual shopping.

Dispute system not easy as people think, because when put a dispute we will trough many procedure also take a lot of times. Base from people experience, sometimes dispute request can be rejected when seller can prove their not cheating the buyer. Also even approved by verification team of PayPal, can took at least 30 days before money received back to buyer.