Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

That's just it,the forum is so boring and the discussions are boring in the forum as well,most members that are active in the forum are newbies and they are the members that made forum to be dis-organized,well,all in the name of earning,i don't have a choice than to make posts in the forum

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, for sure it's just easy to post in those sections you've mentioned that it won't take time for you to finish your round of posting when you are posting in those sections.Anyway, this month is nearing to end so I wonder who will be the winner with the contest as it seems those participants becoming more active.

today admin announces the names of the top posters and i am totally disagreed with his decision....because i was the top poster and he awarded another member having lower posts than me.there was a gap of 200+ posts between me and him.........i dont think what he did....i have sent pm to admin now let see what happened.

well admin has taken the notice just according to my personal message and also due to those two members who filled dispute against moderator who wrongly awarded the points to other members instead of us....admin has finally extended the date and now contest will be end on 1 february.........i will try to won 20$ more harder.

I'm glad that I was able to make activity here today. I think I made 12posts or less but I'm sure that I exceeded 10posts.

There's an update in the forum that the top poster contest date has been extended to 1st of February because after some post checking, some posters were permanently banned possibly for spamming. Well, I'm not in for the contests but posters who were expecting to have won the top poster contest will be very disappointed because it means they have to make lots of posts again till February 1st.

Just trying to post 10 post in here. I still don't know how this site works. Its seems this is a contest forum or something. I visited the ptp section to make my first post but I notice that theirs just too many duplicate thread opened in ptp section and worse its seems theirs no regular threads that is actively been posted. Rather than continue and post in here I just close my browser.

That's right,i don't like that of moderation too,some times it takes about 2 to 3 days for the posts to reflect in the forum,i made some posts in the forum day before yesterday and up till now it hasn't reflect,anyways i have already requested for a payout yesterday i just that it can reflect today

We can really consider this Forum I will create an account in here later on so that I can see if I can start my posting activity in here because if I still have some time to post in here before this month ends then I will so that I can earn some additional with this good Forum as it's a paying one.

Well, I have observe that the processing of payment in here is quite fast that's why members are quite motivated with their posting activity in here because that is what really important if the Forum is paying besides because of the limit with the posting members just need to spend less than an hour in here.

I have also done a round of posting in the forum,the forum is not really organised but the forum is what posting in,i would be making my normal posts in the forum by tomorrow,i just hope that off line works would not be disturbing,i have already requested for another payout today

I can see payment proof often so it's really good that the Admin of this Forum is very consistent in processing your payment request as it seems that the Admin is quite active as you guys are not having any problem with the Forum as you are getting used to it, so you just have to keep it up.

Yes, in the forum that don't usually have big payouts and also with the post limit that they clear in the forum then, they will really able to be stable. What we need in the forum is to have more activities but then, I think that we should think better on how we will manage to make daily active here.

Yes, you just need a good time management then I am sure that you can manage your daily posting activity in here. i think that the Admin can sustain paying its members for a long time because the Admin is not paying that huge payment request as members just requesting for one dollar in here.

Yea making 10 posts daily is not bad atleast that would be giving you 20 cents,there are no post limitations in the forum so you should be able to make more than 10 posts in the forum,i think i like the referral system in the forum,it pays 40 cents per a referral,but the referrer must be active for a week