Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

I'm really motivated to see payment proofs from SmmDesk and very soon, I will be active in the forum. I used to think that it wasn't possible for us to see the number of posts we have in the forum, but thanks to @Hadg33 who explained to me in mtw that we can view the number of posts we have which I've confirmed today.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always motivating and also ease our doubts about the forum capability to make payments. But so far, it's just start so, we don't know yet if they can be for a long time but will just try as well for me to make activities here and hopefully this will give me new way to earn in new forums.

I have read the forums rule again and it does specify that the HYIP and PTP sections are non-paying and it makes reference to both threads and posts. Posting here would have to be done on the other sections of the forum if you want to earn well here and its just a matter of exploring them.

Its very good when I received payment earlier yesterday. Well admin has decided to make the ptp section and hyip a non-paying sections simply because of copy paste by spammers. Well I must earn here, then I need to source other sections to be active inhere as long as it take me.

Seriously,i thought that it was only applicable to creating of threads and i still beleive we can make replies in that section 'cos that was what i saw before,i just checked it again and i found that it is applicable to both creating of threads and replies to posts,i guess i would have to discontinue my activity in the forum

@ofejiro20 since this is the case, there's no need for me being active in SmmDesk as I won't be able to make good activity in other sections apart from the hyip and ptp sections. If he doesn't make them paying sections as before, he will loose lots of posters as majority of posters are active in these two sections. Its really sad that I wasn't able to earn from this forum before the admin decided to stop the ptp and hyip sections from being paying ones.

@hadg no it was applicable to both thread and replies among the 2 sections though members are permitted to post there admin will not pay for such, again your post inthere could be counted for top poster of the month contest so you can still earn here. Meanwhile I made my 10 post target yesterday so I'll be requesting payment anytime soonest.

That is correct, posts in those sections would only be counted in the top poster contest only and would not earn you points. I wonder if I would be getting paid for my 10 posts in here if I continue posting because that was before the announcement of the changes.

If you think you have a good chances of winning in the top poster contest in here then it's just better for you to keep up your posting activity in here because if there are no many posters in here who are active then for sure you have a good chances of winning the top poster contest in here.

Yeah Monyitomon I should have done that a long time ago since the beginning of this week unfortunately I was not too active in the forum simply because I did not get clear understanding of the rule at first sight. I will continue with my daily post requirement who knows I might get lucky to grab the winner slot.

I have checked the rule,i even PMed the admin and he explained all to me,i can still be making posts in those sections and those would count in top poster contests,anyways i am not down for that i guess my posting in the forum has ended,i am just waiting for the admin to clear my second payment request

It's good to have a communication with the Admin in here because when somethins is not clear to you then it's better to get the information from the Admin so yyou can always be sure with your action in here. I think hadg have a good chance of winning the top poster in here because I think he's early bird in here.

It seems that this is the second payment that you are receiving from the forum if I am not mistaken and that is great because it means that payment processing is really coming well in here. I will try to make posts on the forum myself today and see how it goes because I would also like to earn from here.

Well,i have received 2 payments from this forum so i can say that this forum is really what to post in,i have resumed my posting in the forum once again,i have made the normal 10 posts in the forum today,i feel like creating threads in the forum later in the day

I once had certain doubts in my mind if the forum will survive till today with 3 cents per post, but it has proved me wrong. Well the admin does not seems like one who is much financially balance, whatever he is doing is just to attract members to the forum likewise get advertisers for the forum.