Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the forum script in this forum looks similar to IP forum which is in black template and then, we can see also the lightweight version that's why I can make some posts in here faster than in other forums. That's why I think I really might have this activity more consistently here.

@ofejiro20,concerning your payments,i would be telling you that payments are made so swift in the forum but what would make it to exceed 48 hours is the post approval,your payment request might not reflect on the payment request section within 24 hours,so it is when the request reflected then payment can be processed,in a nutshell,let me say payments are cleared withing 72hours

@hadg if am not mistaken payment approval is made twice before payment ? That is kinda weird! I thought after submitting payment request all admin got to do is to process payment since he already made verification early on for our post to count. I think there's some kinda delay here.

So, the Admin made some major changes in here, perhaps there are now many members who are participating in here and he may not afford to pay them all. That is really one of the reason why I don't like joining in new Forum because usually it will just have some issue with the funds.

No monyitomon you are mistaken. You have no evidence to proof admin is running out of funds to make payment, as you can see majority of members earns just $1 so I dont think its too much to handle. Presently there is delay in payment which I think could happen in any other forum too.

well i think admin wants to pay but only because members who are copy pasting he is very worried.now he has changed the rule for some period of days.now the hyip section and gpt is non paying it will only reserved for the contest.i have talked about admin about it....to change it i hope to get a positive reply...

well i think admin wants to pay but only because members who are copy pasting he is very worried.now he has changed the rule for some period of days.now the hyip section and gpt is non paying it will only reserved for the contest.i have talked about admin about it....to change it i hope to get a positive reply...

Hmm? Admin is changing ptp section and hyip section to non-paying simply because of copy cats in the forum? I respect the decision of admin in this matter but I think it was too early to experience this kind of situation.. I think members now are a bit scared if they'll receive payment.

I think that the forum would be better off putting in more measures to ensure the quality of posts here as opposed to removing both sections from the paying sections list. Its disappointing especially now that it does seem payment processing is quite fast.

I am sure that if you posted in those sections before they were turned to non-paying sections you would still be on the safe side. Its just a matter of finding new sections that members can post in to replace the current ones if you were particularly active in there.

I just read the update and the forum already excluded the post rate for the two sections namely hyip and GPT section which is all saddening as my posts were founds in the GPT though, I did not copy paste posting in the forum or in other forums so this is just disappointing I hope that they have better way to stop copy pasting.

So, many members do some copy and pasting in here that's why the Admin got disappointed, that is very saddening that the Admin came up with the decision because of those members who did copy and pasting in here. I haven't join this Forum yet and seems I won't because of the changes that it will be just hard for us now.

Yeah, all members should not suffer because of some of the members that are trying to cheat the system. I also think that the admin in here really needs to reconsider this and try to find ways to manage this copy and pasting issue even if it means getting the services of a moderator.

Good to see your payment proof,i must tell you all that you guys shouldn't get it twisted,the HYIP and GPT sections are still a paying section,it is only creating of threads in those 2 sections that the admin would not be making payments for,i wanted to make posts in the forum today but i was still the last poster so i left the forum

I thought I would be able to check this last night but somehow got distracted before I could get there. It would be good to have the forum still paying in these sections through posts because they are usually active and can boost posting activities here.

There are lots of members who joined this Forum, but we don't know if they will keep up their posting activity in here with the changes as some section has been excluded from the paying section, but I am sure that as long as it's a paying Forum someone will keep their posting activity.