Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smmdesk-smmdesk.com

brendonmice

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have registered in Smmdesk and very soon, possibly today, I may start posting here depending on my offline and online activities. Its good to know that a thread created here worths 5cent. I think I may be joining Hadg33 soon in the hyip section to create threads since hyip monitors don't seem to be aware of this program yet. I should also be able to make 10posts here daily but I'll be careful that I don't exceed it whether there's a punishment attached to making more than 10daily posts or not.

I have joined the site and make two post in here already but I'm trying to find the thread for request of payments formats and rules and so far I can't seems to find a complete set of rules. Even the rate per click I have hard time finding the thread in here about the post rate. The only reason why I know the rate is because of the stats in this thread. I wonder though if we earn per post in here or per promotion?

I have seen here their payout section it is always in the upper sections. As far as I know, we can earn here by posting and creating threads. And they have already the post rate which is the 3 cents per post and 5 cents for the threads just interesting how many hyip monitors will be attracted to it.

Well as a matter of fact some of our fellows in DMT are already earning big with the forum. I think there's alot of earning potentials attached to the forum since the rate is very high,so all we have to do is to create a minimum of 10 threads and posts per day to get a good amount. Not bad if I start work here today.

Well as a matter of fact some of our fellows in DMT are already earning big with the forum. I think there's alot of earning potentials attached to the forum since the rate is very high,so all we have to do is to create a minimum of 10 threads and posts per day to get a good amount. Not bad if I start work here today.

i think you have to be here because its another forum which is paying very fast its members.i am earnings about 80cents daily from it.i am really happy to join this site because my revenue is increasing day by day.

check out my latest payment proof:::

74001313.jpg

I did register although I never managed to start posting activities in here and just hope that I would be able to pull that off in this week. It would be good to find another place to earn from especially since they seem to offer some good post rates. We'll just have to wait for payments.

contest payment received::::

i am really happy after joining this forum because i am earning a very well revenue from it.admin added a contest of promoting his forum making threads and posts of it on other forum.i have posted it on other forum and finally i got the reward yesterday...

70938744.jpg

well this program has being able to start paying members ad the admin of the program has being doing a great job,i dont think this program will help some well known posting forum that has just reduce their post rate of resent,i just hope the admin of the program will be able to continue paying members fast as they have being doing

We will just have to wait and see what happens with the payment procedures in here. It would just be better to get in now at the beginning for as long as there are still a couple of payment proofs out there and the forum is showing some intentiontion to be a paying forum.

Well, they have here limit per post that why we are going to make daily or regular posting in order to have our payout reach on time but if not then we can't do in fast posting to have many earnings but we need to be patient on daily activities though, we know that others can't be active daily.

I think that we can still be able to earn well from the forum even with the daily post limits in place. With the post rate of 3 cents per post it would mean that you are earning 30 cents per post from here which is worthwhile. There is also a signup bonus as well for new members.

Yeah.. I expect to hear that response from you with regards to those sections which are not too active. Im specificly referring to ptp section which suppose to be active on a daily basis so as to give room for others to post but none of the suppose is happening in the forum. I think majority are not given much attention to the forum presentely.

I tried to make posts today but I received an error that I'm unable to make posts. I had to pm a mod there about the issue and hopefully, I should get a reply soon. I'll check the forum later most possibly tomorrow due to the fact that I may have other activities which may disrupt me from checking it.

I was able to make 10 posts on the forum but and realise when I checked now that there has been approval already and all my posts are showing. This is a good thing because it shows that admin is active on the forum and should be able to do the approvals faster. Hopefully it happens like this moving forward.

Well, I haven't started yet but will going to have it this day because, I don't have much time yet to have some activities because of the difficulty to have other forums but I already considered this new forum because of the recent payments and of course, that is encouraging for us.

It would just be great to be counted among the early earners in here and this is why I would love to have a payment proof from the forum soon. I saw that my posts are now approved and as soon as I see replies I will be back to posting on the forum again.

I really dont know how this forum works as yesterday evening was nothing good to write home about while posting got this alert.

The administrator has specified that all new posts require moderation. You will now be returned to the thread.

Sincerely I really dont know why am getting this kind of response even at the beginning of my post at the forum. Anyone having same experience with me in the forum???

Don't you understand it? The forum board clearly states that all new posts therefore your first post will be included. I don't see any difficulties on that and I don't think it's not rare to see forum moderation. Even other forums do have that and this is their way to moderate the forum.

Dude that wasnt my first post in the forum infact I,ve made a total of 21 posts, so I started my daily active by successfully making 1 post to accumulate 22 posts yesterday but couldnt achieve it on the 2nd to the 9th post. If I continue clicking the "post reply" button, it'll bring new alert that the board has been closed for 5 minutes. Really strange though.