Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

kaito kid

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot broker out side, with positive and negative side, before we invest our money we have to know more about the broker where we want to invest our money, share your experience with your broker and give more advice for the other trader to choose the right broker.

I trust FBS to invest my money in forex.. It's reliable and trusted broker... And fbs has get several awards for their consistency in providing services...

• 1 month later...

okay to answer TS questions then i will say that broker which i choose and trust to invest my money is FBS, InstaForex and also UWCFX :D, that 3 are my favourite brokers that i choose :D, overall i think they are trustable and have real office just like FBS which opened their account in my country

• 2 weeks later...

I trust InstaForex to invest my money in forex. But until now, i just use posting bonus to trade with this broker. biggrin.png

If there's thing to be used to start trading without deposit, why we don't use it?

So far, i never found problem with this broker.

same here but i already use my own bucks here 4 times :D, not that much but with that thing i am sure that instaforex is one of the good broker which people can depend on, their services also not just like other broker site, so for me instaforex and few other that i said above are brokers that i can trust so far.

I guess that when you have used a broker site for a while with the free bonuses like from posting and have seen other people also benefiting from the same it would be much easier for you to trust the broker. This is because they have given you the opportunity to test drive their services and pltforms for some time already.

I guess that when you have used a broker site for a while with the free bonuses like from posting and have seen other people also benefiting from the same it would be much easier for you to trust the broker. This is because they have given you the opportunity to test drive their services and pltforms for some time already.

a good broker is a broker who always provide service and accuracy to the withdrawal of funds from any promotion done. either in the form of bonus posting, free no deposit or cash rewards.

not only that thing dude, i know that i wil try to register and then trade for few months, but sometimes i ask their support about something that i already know just for test to see how good is their support :D, sometimes i give them many questions(usually up to 10 questions) and so far i can accepted what they said to me and their response is fast( for brokers that i trust).

In my opinion Instaforex is one of the best broker that we can trust to make an investment with them. IN my opinion most of the traders from Asia will be selecting insta forex as a best broker ever . I am sure that most of them agree with me . And you no need to worry about your funds because Instaforex is one oaf the trusted company since years .

I'm actually trying to still search for more trusted or reliable Forex brokers. Although, I can't find yet any chance for it since I haven't able to focus in the Forex trading in the past months. But I can tell that there are brokers that I'm really liked having the offers or bonuses for our to have our trading capital while the others are having great contests for the traders to directly earn money.

In my opinion Instaforex is one of the best broker that we can trust to make an investment with them. IN my opinion most of the traders from Asia will be selecting insta forex as a best broker ever . I am sure that most of them agree with me . And you no need to worry about your funds because Instaforex is one oaf the trusted company since years .

I also use instaforex to trade. We also don't have to make a deposit if you want to trade with InstaForex, can take advantage of forums that give bonuses for posting. So far, i get comfortable service from this broker and their customer support is very friendly.

so which broker do you trust to invest your money?, i think that some forex brokers give most the thing that you want, depend on the trader. as for me instaforex give many thing but you can try FBS if you want, they also have low deposit there and many people can trade here without too much hassle

• 2 weeks later...
Well I will really come here and let you know that the forex trading market is one of the best market which we know here so we need to be smart when dealing with brokers I think that the broker which am using is very satisfy to me and that is mayzus former uwcfx

i see that site , it already change to mayzus, it has been about 1 months since i don't login there anymore, it seems i don't have much capital there, also i feel comfortable with instaforex for now, but later i will be back since i know that mayzus (ex. uwcfx) offered okpay for trader to use

in choosing forex broker, traders should considering legality of the company and in this case, the broker already being regulated. with it, can be sure the broker will not easy to run off because need high amount of fund in order to make the company become regulated. gain traders trust is priority of such brokers.

if we talking about the legality of some companies then my brokers that i choose right now is legal one and even won some awards too from independent contest, it also become one of the most popular brokers in few years past and until now still popular also give us better services, and that is Instaforex, but you can try other alternatives such as FBS which also have some office in some countries :D

I think it's better to think on their long time being a broker. Although, there are some brokers that are not regulated but its because of their country policies. And yet, we can say that brokers can be searchable and therefore, we should have done review those and find some friends who know it and give us further details.

if we talking about the legality of some companies then my brokers that i choose right now is legal one and even won some awards too from independent contest, it also become one of the most popular brokers in few years past and until now still popular also give us better services, and that is Instaforex, but you can try other alternatives such as FBS which also have some office in some countries :D

I'm also trading with InstaForex. It's the best broker for me. Because i can start trading without having deposit, their customer support are friendly. I often got a call by their customers support. They asks whether there is a problem during trading in InstaForex, and it makes me more comfortable with this broker.

Until now I still do believe that its in instaforex that I will grow and become a big trader. Although I only trust instaforex for my cent and mini account if I'm going to have lite account then I guess I'm going to trust other broker sites that is good for lite account as right now I can't find a lite account in instaforex. If I become a successful lite account trader then I will going to go for standard account. And I guess in standard account I will going to invest in a site that is advertise in bloomberg.