Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

kaito kid

I think honesty is the better capital for a business. If a man want to start a business honesty is good for his profit. If he will be a good man it will be better point for his and it is same as forex business. So when we start our trading we should to leave our greed and then we will be rich.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a good site for earn and i like it very much, because the admin sir and the moderator sir both are really good and honest and they pay regularly. So I like their and their site. I think it is a best platform of earn money. So i hope it will be live long and a pray to god for their who maintain it.

Now, i'm still using InstaForex to trade. I still trust my broker although the closure liberty reserve makes InstaForex bear many losses to make the policy less satisfying their broker. But I am sure, they have their own reasons why they gave such a policy.

FBS so far, actually i prefer Instaforex before, but it seems i have hard time to trade there and for Mayzus i don't have much time there but even like that, it is quite hard to trust brokers, but now i got FBS which still allow me to withdraw even i invest my money with Liberty Reserve.

I agree, FBS provides convenience to traders affected by the bankruptcy of liberty reserve, in the absence of burdensome requirements that traders like

• Withdrawal of the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve is restricted for 6 months

• deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve.

I agree, FBS provides convenience to traders affected by the bankruptcy of liberty reserve, in the absence of burdensome requirements that traders like

• Withdrawal of the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve is restricted for 6 months

•  
    deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve.

Forex is a risky business, and the closing of the LR is one of the risks that exist in the forex. My broker also provide policies for their trader, though admittedly less profitable, but I always take the positive side. :)

I'm sure that my broker try to give the best for their traders.

I'm going to invest in forex broker sites that I see in bloomberg. But when I realize that the minimum amount to invest in this broker sites is just too high. I end up giving up. I do hope that in the long run I can have a stable broker sites that going to make me earn good amount of money each month. this is what I'm dreaming right now. To have a time to sustain and maintain my accounts.

Broker is one of the factors that support our trading success. If we are trading with a broker that is safe and comfortable, certainly we can focus when trading. We have to be more selective in choosing a broker, and I see now many infomation about brokers in the forex forums .

Now I am trading in InstaForex,trust this broker and I am satisfied with this broker. :)

• 1 month later...

Broker is one of the factors that support our trading success. If we are trading with a broker that is safe and comfortable, certainly we can focus when trading. We have to be more selective in choosing a broker, and I see now many infomation about brokers in the forex forums .

Now I am trading in InstaForex,trust this broker and I am satisfied with this broker. :)

Right, if we trade with trusted and reliable broker, we will feel comfort when trading, we can be more focus and get more maximum result. I'm trading with Armada Markets. Armada Markets is a patner of LMAX and have registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone. This broker also give me convenient service, the best trading conditions ever i got

We should be not tempted with the promotions when we are choosing broker to trade in forex, we should make sure that broker is safe. And i use instaforex for trading because their services too, they also give bonuses that i can use to maximize my trading result in this broker.

• 4 weeks later...

I am satisfied with http://www.fbs.com. FBS gives me a welcome bonus of 50%. besides forex trading with FBS is very comfortable. in addition, for the beginner. FBS offers free accounts for $ 5 which benefits can be withdrawn

Performance of FBS, which is very impressive

• Direct Access to FOREX market
  • No Requote
  • Guaranteed Order Execution Requote
  • Time of execution is under 1 sec
  • No restrictions Trading strategies
  • No restrictions for Scalping
  • No restrictions for uses EAs (Robots)
  • Allowed News trading

I have multiple trading accounts in multiple forex broker site. I do hope that its good to spread my funds even though I only earn good amount of money in one broker site. I'm hoping that in the long run I can build an account that going to make me earn good amount of money. I do hope that I can really grow my account that will going to make me earn good amount of money.

• 2 weeks later...

The preference in broker comes from a variety of factors. A broker which might be the reigning one today might not make it to the top list tomorrow. Also, certain traders choose brokers with respect to certain factors. For me, the first thing I consider is how regulated the broker is.

• 3 weeks later...

Regulations are necessary in the forex business, including broker who hold customer funds. FBS Markets Inc. is authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), license number IFSC/60/230/TS/12. IFSC is Belize’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator and is responsible to ensure that only 'fit and proper persons' are allowed to provide, carry on or transact international financial services in or from within Belize.

Regulations are necessary in the forex business, including broker who hold customer funds. FBS Markets Inc. is authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), license number IFSC/60/230/TS/12. IFSC is Belize’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator and is responsible to ensure that only 'fit and proper persons' are allowed to provide, carry on or transact international financial services in or from within Belize.

yes regulations are necessary but there is another thing, we should choose broker which also have good services to their clients. I trust Armada Markets, not only because of their regulations but also their services. I get convenient service from this broker

• 3 months later...

Mostly, I invest with brokers who are regulated with strong brokers. Not like there ain't those who are regulated by other regulators that are not credible but having a good regulatory body gives you some degree of confidence on the broker you are working with.

I trust tenkofx. They have best trading conditions, beside that i got 20% cash deposit which you can use for trading and it is also be able to use to hold open positions, very useful bonus. PAMM is also provided by TenkoFX. If you want to try trading with tenkofx, you can start trading with $10 using standard account

Well there are many brokers and each offering or trying to offer the best incentives to it's members so different members get attracted due to different reasons for me I think I would like to invest in insta-forex which is a regulated and trusted broker, it is one of the leading ones in fact if I am not wrong.

we should choose a regulated broker. This provides the security of funds which we deposited in the broker. All types of traders need to be aware of their broker or dealer's regulatory status and have a clear understanding of the regulatory body that governs forex activity where the selected broker or dealer does business. like me, i am choose FBS  because now my broker has been regulated by CRFIN. CRFIN is The Organization assists its members in exercising their legal rights and interests. Owing to the establishment of the CRFIN Arbitration Tribunal and inclusion of the arbitration clause in the underlying agreements with the members, the organization may act as an arbitrator if any conflict occurs between the Partnership members, or between customers and the Partnership members.

If talking about mayzus, if I am not wrong it is a regulated broker and very secure as well, if we want to discuss of their bonus they give up to 80% bonus to members on deposit, so I think it is very good and I hope many people would opt for it as well as it is one of the best in fact.

• 1 month later...

I don't trust my money with any broker because the brokers may go scam. I trade with the money that I can forget if I lose it online. I will trade with the broker that is a regukated broker because they don't use to turn to scam easily like the other brokers who are not regulated.

• 4 weeks later...

I am quite satisfied with the broker that I use, which is FBS. FBS trading has a stable platform for me and also a stable server connection. And the broker has the advantage that it is in accordance with my wishes, which has many online support in the forum. 

which broker would You could have self self-assurance in to possess a place your bucks?, i envision that some forex brokers give most the variable you desire to, rely on the trader. as for me instaforex give quite a few aspect but you could check out FBS If you would like, Along with that they have acquired amazingly lessen deposit there and Many of us can trade With this article without an Serious amount of problems